Sup Forums hates X

>Sup Forums hates X
>X is actually good

What's its name, Sup Forums?

mario kart wii

Anything

Overwatch

If Sup Forums is a very vocal minority, Breath of the Wild.

Video games

Persona 4

>Sup Forums hates x
>x is actually shit
>Sup Forums loves x
>x is actually good
What does he mean by this?

>Sup Forums loves X
>X is actually bad

What's its name, Sup Forums?

That one is easy to explain, poorfags. They jumped into TF2 late and anyone with a brain jumped that sinking ship and went to OW, poorfags can't afford it.

Remember how hyped up Sup Forums was making Paladins sound? Now no one talks about it and OW still gets the tri-daily hate thread.

Sup Forums has been ruined by sony shills, yes.

sony spillover shills have even ruined boards like /p/ as their corporate masters make them shill for sony on every board

Dark Souls 2: SotfS
Star Fox Assault
Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword
Minecraft

Senran Kagura
Neptunia
Every glorified visual novel out there

Andromeda

But Sup Forums hates every game that isn't either something they can fap to or something that's from their childhood when every game was flawless and pure.

>Dark Souls 2: SotfS
Bad to mediocre
>Star Fox Assault
Medicore
>Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword
No-comment, never played, and never will.
>Minecraft
Holy fuck, gives you cancer bad.

ME:A

Hi neofag shills!

nier automata

Final Fantasy X

Nier (all of them)
FNV
VtMB
DeS

>Dark Souls 2: SotfS
see The moment Dark Souls came to PC it was suddenly shit, same for DS2. BB is the only true souls game now, because it's still exclusive to their paper weight.

>Zelda
Faggots pushing the 'zelda cycle', TP and SS were fairly decent/good Zelda games.

>Minecraft
Because new-Sup Forums wasn't around when Minecraft was fucking fun and played by 90% of posters, even then most of them are unaware that Notch use to fucking post on Sup Forums for ideas and suggestions. Shame he had branched out to a bigger audience by the time he fucked it over with hunger, killing the exploration/building aspect and making it more of a fucking survival game.

>dark souls 2
>bad
Care to shed some light on
-what you consider to be good games
-how many tiers does your scale have below "bad"
Because by no stretch of the imagination can dark souls 2 rank anywhere near the bottom of the list of all video games ever made

>not a single post in this thread has answered correctly
Pretty sad tbqh

People still compare tf2 to OW?

>Remember how hyped up Sup Forums was making Paladins sound
No? Since when was Sup Forums interested in Paladins?

DaS2 is bad, sorry. It is bottom of the barrel. Played all the games newcancer.

>people still compare TF2 and OW?
Yes, keep an eye out for shit posting OW thread.

>No? Since when was Sup Forums interested in Paladins?
The moment it released and was being parroted as the "OW Killer" because it was free. Same for that card game no one talks about anymore that was suppose to kill Hearthstone.

>Sup Forums pisses themselves at night over Metacritic scores
>DS2 ties with BB
>"m-m-muh-metacritic doesn't mean shit"
DS2 is pretty fucking good.

That's funny because I also played all the games and didn't view DaS2 as bad.

Unlike Bloodborne

DS2 is still the best of the franchise. Deal with it.

I bought the nep trilogy thinking there's got to be a reason why it's so popular, 15 dollars wasted.

Pokemon X and Y
Introduced good features.

No u
Garbage 7

Melee

This place is full of casual smash 4 babbies

>People still compare tf2 to OW?

Honestly, I was trying to convince my friend to try out Splatoon 2 this weekend and his first question was "Is it like Overwatch?"

Like every colorful shooter has to play the same.

EYE

Structurally it is pretty awful

>"Is it like Overwatch?"
OW is the new COD?

e-celebs.

>EVERY OPINION I DISAGREE WITH WAS POSTED BY A PAID SHILL FROM SOME COMMUNITY THAT HATES ME
Wow, paranoid much?

Fully agree.
I'm just assuming everyone here is a shitter and complain when they can't adapt to enemy tracking.
Why they think Bloodborne is best souls? I think that's just PS4fags.

Fuck off

Nier: Automata. Everybody saying it's game of the year need to play more games that have come out this year, as the first 5 hours of the game are nothing but bland fetch quests and "search the red area" bullshit excuses for design. The story is predictable, the gameplay is button mash, and the quests are all boring MMO fare.

Best I could give it is a 6/10. Not the worst game, but it's not the best RPG released this year and it's certainly not the masterpiece everybody has been making it out to be.

I haven't played much of Bloodborne, since I don't have a PS4, but it looks like a lot of fun. I can imagine it being equal, or close to DS1.

typical neofag response.

A remake could make it pretty great, but as it is, with the Half-life 1 engine, it's pretty shit.

My nigga

Ponies

Pewdiepie.

I would just like to say that there was a time when minecraft was received well here.

I'm very sorry for your shit taste but keep in mind you need a high powerlevel to understand most of the references

Kill yourself, fag

>activision shite
>normalfag bait
>easy to play
>low skill ceiling
>stale (which it achieved in only one game, when cod had to milk itself for a fucking decade before people wised up)
>micro transactions
> awful, cancerous community. Was nearly brony tier when it was still the newest meme game

Probably.

Well, there are also times when Sup Forums is right. FF XIII for example.

souls and bloodborne

You know, I don't think I've ever heard someone in GM or top 500 say that OW has a low skill ceiling, just people around plat or diamond.

Also, the whole "microtransactions" thing is a bit dishonest. You can buy crates that have purely cosmetic items in them that you unlock pretty easily through normal gameplay anyway, it's not locked away content.

Darude-Sandstorm

Best friends play

That one mindless hack&slash game that's basically titty dynasty warriors. Holy fuck! I thought people were saying they thought it was great for kicks, but I eventually realized that most were serious.

Divine Cybermancy wasn't really that good. It wasn't anywhere near the worst games i've ever played, but I wouldn't call it good either.

Ultimate shit taste

>It's a "nintendogaf pretends to be the real Sup Forums" episode
Yawn. What a boring rerun.

Breath of the Wild

Kek stay delusional fag

I'm gonna need more info on you're pic related, thanks user.

I got it from /vg/ elder scrolls general. I bought skyrim trying to replicate it and fuck it, but to no avail. No idea on the characters name or anything, ask them I suppose. Here is another one from the general, they have the best fap characters.

Playing in easy/normal mode and mashing one button is one way to get through the combat, sure.
But Nier Automata is one of those games that challenges you with higher difficulties and various ways to combat your enemies, through mind control, different pod modules and weapon combinations, special weapon techniques and switching between combinations mid-combo, and so on. It's so freeform and stylish that people will be making combo videos about it for years, just like DMC3 and DMC4.
The people who say Nier is GOTY thought the story was awesome, but mainly consider it GOTY for the depth and replayability of its gameplay.

Overwatch is nothing like TF2. The only thing they have in common is taht they're both class based shooters and they both have payloads as a game mode.

Some heroes are inspired by TF2 classes yes but the abilities and game mechanics of the twwo games are radically different.

t. Low diamond trash tier OW player and TF2 player.

FFXII

>90% cast is garbage
Yeah, melee sure is GOAT famalan
Shit's outdated as fuck, I'll stick to PM.

If you are real donkey
I'm saying Jonh Tron

In your face yo mother fucker !

nintendo

Dragon's Dogma
Alien Isolation
E.Y.E
God's Hand
Rainbow Six Siege

fuck you

>argonian
>hair

>Sup Forums likes Nier
>It's terrible
Wew lad, thanks based steam for refunding this hot garbage.

On that note, 100% Orange Juice. Expected Mario Party, got got Mario Party with no minigames mixed with Hearthstone with 10 times more RNG somehow.

Trump.

Any Blizzard game

Vanquish

Overwatch
Undertale

Misspelled Bernie

Dawn of War 2
Gears of War

DS2

AW MUST BE YOU!

CMERE U! ILL MAKE YOU HUG THAT FACE!

Nepshit
Persona 3
God Hand
Dragon's Dogma
Strange Journey
Nier and Drakengard
FE7
Wonderful 101
KOTOR 2

No shortage of nep haters here I see. It's okay, I understand. But there's no need to lash out against us just because you will never experience the perfect love and kindness we receive from our beloved goddesses, especially my nepnep.

Bloodlines Vampire the Masquerade

AProGengi

Souls

diablo 3
oblivion
skyrim
halo

gothic

Senran
E.Y.E
Any musou Sup Forums likes
Xenoblade Chronicles X
The Wii U in general

video games

Your favorite game.

reddit

Sup Forums

No, it's not, name 5 bosses that were interesting and fun in ds2.

DaS2

lmao look at this pleb

Name a weapon category that can be used reliably in ds3 pvp that doesnt start with the word katana, straight, or thrusting.

2's PvE was gutter trash but at least in it's PvP you could branch from the meta and still do alright.