What was up with the tutorial in this game?

What was up with the tutorial in this game?

>50 trick combo
>having the player do a 50 trick combo before they even start the game
>having the player do a 50 trick combo when it's not even vaguely needed to beat anything in the campaign

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fncfIrjjMgo
youtube.com/watch?v=92__UaovpiI
youtube.com/watch?v=kI5j22h6OdA
youtube.com/watch?v=pMTi5b1ca4U
youtube.com/watch?v=ryHbtPMkDXU
youtube.com/watch?v=ykhtq13aeAI
jetsetradio.live/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dont remember that at all. Must have been easy.

things that didnt happen thread?

I mean, come on user. If you want a Jet Set Radio thread, just say so

I'M TRYING TO GET SOME SLEEP

You don't have to do it. Nothing special happens when you do it, just an achievement in the HD release.

This game had the clunkiest fucking controls holy shit.

I want a Jet Set Radio thread user

UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND, UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT THE CONCEPT OF LOVE

JSRF remaster Never Ever
JSR3 Never Fucking Ever
Hover: Revolt is just kinda lame

Abandon all hope!

jetsetradio.live

It's my Understanding that JSR is supposed to be a hip, modern kind of scene game

The music isn't really popular anymore.
Skating isnt a thing anymore.

What's cool and modern lately? Could a newer genre of music paired with like... hoverboards work to revitalize this series?

THREADLY REMINDER IF YOU DON'T LIKE BIRTHDAY CAKE YOU HAVE SHIT TASTE

Once you start fighting against the Rokkaku Group, the game throws so many lackeys at you and the controls just make it even worse. As much as I want to love this game, it can be a huge pain to play.

I feel like "extreme" sports are seen as passe at best and childish at worst nowadays, so I don't know if you could make one that's meant to be "cool" nowadays.

what's cool these days?

still no fucking original xbox emulator. If M$ shat that out as a Win10 exclusive feature, everybody will install that shit

Honestly, I don't even know. I'm not even that old yet but I have no idea what the kids are doing these days besides listening to Drake. What the fuck do you do while listening to Drake?

hell id start using Cortana and Bing if it meant we'd get an XBox emulator

youtube.com/watch?v=fncfIrjjMgo

Is this game like Tony Hawk?

EXTRA SUGAR
EXTRA SALT

Not exactly

no similarities at all

UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND

what is it like then? a platformer?

JET rating

Gum is best girl that vidya has ever known.

OH SHIT

ROCK THAT SHIT HOMIE

Post best tracks

youtube.com/watch?v=92__UaovpiI

I guess so. action, score attack, platformer kinda thing

The missions where you have to spray paint the goons are the fucking worst.

funny meme compilations on youtube

to expand upon this, being a Youtube video DJ putting a constant stream of the wackiest meme videos

>things that didnt happen thread?
It's literally in the fucking tutorial you mongoloid. Not the first two missions, the big thing marked "TUTORIAL" on the main menu that new players are likely to choose first if they want to know how to play.

Fuck, I want another timer-based, Jet Set Radio game with ranks and high-scores.

Looking at your smartphone all the time?

Is this a new game idea? Ignoring all your social connections to look at the newest snapchat and instagramm bullshit?

HERE WE GO HERE WE GO
HERE WE GO GO GO GO
I KNOW YOU GONNA DIG THIS

>It's my Understanding that JSR is supposed to be a hip, modern kind of scene game
You're wrong
The game was a tribute to 90s japanese street culture
Much of the music in the game was obscure underground indie shit from Japan, US and the UK with a couple of licensed mainstream tracks here and there(like Jurassic 5's "Improvise" or Rob Zombie's "Dragula")

IMO they should have used the original EP version
youtube.com/watch?v=kI5j22h6OdA

The version they used(the later version from the album "Viva La Woman") is much more annoying and nowhere near as good

Mew >>>>>>>>

youtube.com/watch?v=pMTi5b1ca4U
youtube.com/watch?v=ryHbtPMkDXU
youtube.com/watch?v=ykhtq13aeAI

THIS IS MOST
THIS IS MOST
THIS IS MOST DISTURBING

that tutorial was just added to the HD rerelease. it wasn't in the original. it is kind of dumb, but it's easy.

It is good, you learn how to make insane thing and you can enjoy more the game.

>not jumping between bars

learn to play JSR faggot

How could anyone like that fucking song?

How's the PC port? Did it fix everything being mapped to the right trigger?

The 50 trick run wasn't even that bad, it's just a matter of figuring out the route and getting the rhythm down. The 180ยบ turn was real horseshit, there's very little use for it and it requires some weirdly specific timing to pull off.

It's locked to 30 fps due to game engine specifics, but other than that it's technically solid and you now have actual camera control with the right thumbstick instead of just some awkward re-centering.

Cibo Mato is so 90's

I'm not bothered about fps limits, I just wanted to know if they fixed the camera problems. Guess I'll be firing that up when I get home then, cheers.

Yeah, the camera's fine in most places, though the finale section of the last level does get a bit awkward since the record spins fast enough for the camera to have real trouble tracking you.

I got that achievement and then dropped it. Felt kinda good getting it though.

>Look behind
Now I'm too scared to look.

Actually i just remembered i dropped it because it would never fucking save my progress in the actual game.

There's a skeleton hiding inside your user.

I know that will not sell more than 100 copies, buy it could make me buy a switch

Switch is selling like hotpockets in japan, user

I know, but I also know that JSR3 will not sale... sadly

Making vine like videos, posting memes on Facebook and listening to Drake or whatever hip hop/pop artist is popular. Sad.

So you git gud.

GET IN FAGGOTS
jetsetradio.live/

Why they ruined Cube in JSRF?

I'm always there

I would tell you to just go play it, but this game is hard to recommend to anyone in this day and age. This is one of those games that really only works if you played it back then. This game seriously aged like milk.

there was a game that some college kids made as a project, reminded me of JSR but it was more cell shaded. can't think of the name to save my life.

was it about parkour?

JSR>>>>>>>JSRF

Try to argue with this.