amen to that, user.

>no penis

the disappointmentn his face lmao

I WANT TO DRINKLE LINKLES TINKLES TOO

Did someone say food

but you're the nigger, user
niggers dont pay for anything

>Being alive
When are you faggots killing yourself? The afterlife is pretty good, got 1 gigabit connections for free, all the vidya gaems for free.

so much pointless fork action, thats gotta be chef john

that shit is fucking raw

yummy

I too enjoy eating my cows raw. Just run into the fields and start chomping at their bodies.

Well done plebs detected.

>IF YOU EAT MEAT ANY WAY ELSE THAN MEDIUM OR RARE YOU'RE A PLEB

I find it fucking disgusting to eat, it's shit tier food.

the food aint the problem

Excuse me, every move Chef John makes with his fork is meaningful.

my shit ain't the problem. now eat out my ass after I ate some cheese fore 5 days .

They never said that. They were referring to you being wrong. Saying it's "raw" is literally wrong. Not figuratively, literally.

It's a matter of personal taste. I like to eat steak medium rare, does that mean you have shit taste if you like to eat it well done? No, it means you have a different taste, nothing wrong with that. I'm not claiming that medium rare is the best way to eat it, just that it's how I prefer it.

That's that he was trying to say, that if you say that something is objectively bad, you're a pleb. Not if you prefer another way of cooking food.

It's perfectly cooked nigger, it's pink and juicy without there being actual raw parts or red liquid.
Go back to your shoeleather steak with ketchup my babby friend.

Are you saying that the most powerful man in the world is a babby? You sound like a commie pinko.

People who roid that hard and eat mcdonalds several times a week have serious mental issues and their opinions on culinary matters are void.

wtf I love well done with ketchup now!?

this