It's up, Eurobros

It's up, Eurobros.

Wait is it out already?

Nope, preorders however are. If you wanted the Limited Edition best go order it now.

bump

Got it, glad I actually got to get the limited edition this time unlike with Fates.

>unlike with Fates
I know right? Didn't it sell out in like an hour? I only found out that they started taking preorders like a day or two after they went up.

Where? it's not on the store

GAME has it, and there's a listing on Amazon, but last I checked it's sold out there.

Thanks, user

Fuck, the limited is already out of stock on amazon

Another bump.

I FUCKING HATE SCALPER NIGGERS

I already got my preorder in on Monday, though.

>No steelbook.

What's the point of the limited then ?

Did preorders really open up on Monday? I though I remembered checking GAME on Monday and Tuesday and not seeing any listings for the LE.

>artbook
>soundtrack
>amiibos
That's already enough for me.
But yeah, I've gotta admit, I wouldn't have minded getting another steelbook to go with my Fates one.
I placed my order on a Finnish site, they already had it up somehow.

Ordered mine from GAME just now, don't know if it's still up.

>artbook
>soundtrack
>amiibos
>pins

The artbook will probably be a crappy pamphlet, the soundtrack probably isn't even complete but a "best of ( kek )" to advertise the real ost.
Amiibos are just "sometimes" decent toys with dlc.

Can't say I am seeing the appeal here.

fuck, Fate steelbook was gorgeous

All right then, suit yourself. Won't stop me from buying it, though.

>buying 3ds games
lol

thanks for the free game nintendo

Last bump.

As someone who has never played any Fire Emblem game, can I just play this one or should I play other ones before?

Echoes (remake of Gaiden) is kind of a black sheep of the series, so it's probably not the best starting point. Awakening is a great starting point I'd say, at least that's the game that got me into the series.

FE7 has the best tutorial and a good start for pretty much everyone. That being said every game can be played as their first. There's a lot of weirdness in this game that doesn't appear in other FE so don't go into this game and hoping other games are just like it.

I'd be happier without the amiibos jacking up the price but eh, I got my pre-order in so I'll take it.

CIA LEAK WHEN

Got mine yesterday from Game when they showed it off. I think only Amazon had it before Wednesday.

>Wanted LE
>Stock gone in an instant
>Think about it afterwards
>Decide I didn't want the LE afterall
>Just the artbook and Celica's amiibo
I don't think the artbook is worth the extra £40 and I was just planning on throwing Alm's amiibo into the trash so maybe I'm better off getting the regular edition and hoping for a real artbook later on down the line.

I feel the same about this one. The only reason I wanted the fates LE was because it was all 3 routes. This one's just the game and some stuff. I'll try and get one but it won't hurt as much as missing fates

Please stop, I'm trying not to fap for a couple days