Who here /ps3/?

Who here /ps3/?

>Retailers in the country only have ps4 version

Maybe there isn't ps3 version.

Yeah. I mailed my regular place and they said that they would get the PS3 at a later time. I had to buy a ps4 for this game. It was only a matter of time before I got a PS4, but I already had a big enough backlog on 3ds, pc, and ps3 so I wanted to wait.

>PS3
Pretty sure there isn't even a PS3 section at any store near me but I have a PS4 anyway so why the fuck would I get it for that I don't know.

English PS3 version already been leaked on private trackers. People been playing the game on custom firmware for about 2 days now.

>2 days
Check out this loser

No, I was one of the cool kids who owned an Xbox last generation because the only game worth owning a PS3 for back then, and even now, is MGS4, which I played on someone elses system later in its life.

Which ones?

can't find it. what's the scene name?

that's just a straight up lie.

PS3 here.
What's up with the shilling? Isn't the game supposed to be out on the 4th of April?

Check ru trackers

Here /ps3/ too

Honestly I don't see the point of getting yet a ps4, the only games I'm more or less interested in are Gravity Rush and Berseria and maybe the Yakuza games, but that's all

And Berseria is on PC too.

yes, but my laptop is a toaster from 2013, honestly I need to get a more decent laptop when I save some money

Berseria is on ps3, english patched if you have a cfw

Link where?

no thanks mate, i already have bitcoin miners.

Berseria is a PS2-tier game to be honest. It could probably run on your cellphone.

that's too complicated for me, but thank you, I will remember just in case
I already tried the demo on my shitty laptop and it doesn't run well, anyway in some months probably I'll get a new one

Nope, retailers in my country already start selling ps4 ver

Literally no reason to get the ps3 version since dual audio was announced.

Some people don't have a PS4. Also, piracy.

What are the actual differences between PS3 and 4?

Reporting. As long as I can play it, I'm good.

Somewhat lower resolution, smaller numbers of faceless NPCs wandering around and longer load times. That's it. The PS3 was the lead console, too, so the lowered resolution isn't too big of a deal since the textures aren't really that great in the first place.

I bought a PS3 in anticipation for this game but it was delayed so much I now own a PS4 too.

Right here.

Though retailers around me don't have the PS3 version on their sites yet.

I just hope it leaks soon, I kinda wanna play it over the weekend since I start a new job next week and will have a lot less time to play.

What kind of sadist doesn't release their game on a friday?

Still waiting on PC...

PS4 next week.

What tracker exactly?
Stop posting bullshit retard.