Density

Why is NOBODY talking about this?

It's going to surpass both Warframe and Halo this time, you know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KUN32LFCRZU
youtu.be/EwOUi4JDC4o
youtu.be/A4Ga8FT3bPU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>always-online Borderlands
Why WOULD anybody talk about this?

Reminder that Halo 6 will be GOAT. Screen cap this shit so I can kek on anyone who doesn't think it can be done

>Chief is back on the big seat

>Less crazy story and will be more simple

>The guy who pretty much wrote/created the mess story and direction for modern Halo is gone. Meaning they could easily get someone who does a good job

>Forge most likely at least on Halo 5 levels.

>Custom browser most likely coming with it

>Split screen back no matter what.

>Locke and Osiris story already pretty much told or enough that they won't take the spotlight

>Infinity/humanity back to being the underdogs

>Halo Wars had both old and new design. It had 343 involvement so it could hopefully hint to old/good designs with the new weird ones. Halo Wars 2 proved you can do both and have it work

>Brutes could and hopefully will be back

>Halo 5 already has a pretty well liked multiplayer. And customs. Could easily get better in some ways

>Actual beta will help it's gameplay become better

Assuming the new lead person is a true fan. Assuming they are smart with design. And assuming they don't get rushed or cucked halo 6 could be the Halo 3 of this new Sega. It could fix campaign. And continue a good multiplayer

Oh I know for sure. I hopped on the Destiny train after TK came out and I got that bundle on sale, actually liked it far more than I thought I would. I'm gearing up in Destiny now and pretty excited to see what they're doing for 2. This game pretty much blows any other rpgfps out of the water.

>Density

"Last Call" was pretty entertaining. I'm hoping Bungie follows Gearbox and overhauls the story and characters with memes n shit and focuses on gameplay like in BL2. As a normie, BL2 will always be treasured. If you actually like video games and know how to mute games, BL2 will always have infinite replayability.

>he doesn't get a simple back to the future reference
Uncultured swine.

Also, fuck Destiny. Repetitive trash.

Bait.

>deadstiny

lmao

>nu-Halo
>good

yea I can see Chief watching Cortana and that Nig Nog fuck.

>stats in weapons didn't really matter because of scaling
>sci fi game with no sci fi guns, just generic military shootan guns
>end game held hostage by PSN subscriptions
>base game incredibly shallow on mechanics and short on story, game felt like a full feature length game only once you got ALL the DLC

Destiny was trash

destiny was never all that popular. it doesnt even have in game match making. that why you dont know that most of the copies "bought" were bought by retailers not customers

wall mart and game stop stockpiled that shitty game and right about now corporate is considering dumping all the copies in a landfill

youtube.com/watch?v=KUN32LFCRZU

Are games allowed to try and be funny anymore?

Lol you caught me

youtu.be/EwOUi4JDC4o

I'm still mad.

whats the hidden achievement? its the only one i need

>Borderlands with a Halo skin
>game was literally 3 hours long INCLUDING DOING ALL THE SIDEQUESTS on launch

Destiny was utter dogshit. Also lol beating Warframe, Warframe is not only fun as all fuck but it's also free.

This is bs. They spent tons on development and if they didn't make money they wouldn't have made a sequel.

Unlocked by not being Anthony Burch. Sorry you're fucked m8.

>Why is NOBODY talking about this?

But they are????

>th-this time

Fuck off. Destiny is shit and its problems are deeply rooted in its genre.

>Here buy Destiny 2, Day one edition for 80$.
>Enjoy our planned obsolescence for content and weapons.
>Now each 3 months you get exclusive access, for a small 30$ fee, to new content and you also get to repurchase and continue playing the old content you already paid for.
>We at Bungie love e-sports. Take advantage of our best P2P connection to ensure an even playing field.
>At Bungie, we carefully monitor the current weapon meta, run it into the ground periodically with a series of tactical nerfs and then reintroduce classic weapons a year later, for a small volontary contribution.
>We have good art and music though.

Never again.

I hate Borderlands but even being a Borderlands with a Halo skin would've been better than what Destiny was. At least Borderlands had some sort of weapon variety.

youtu.be/A4Ga8FT3bPU one of the gayest references. If it's not this one it's probably tossing a magic missile into The Black in Tiny Tina's DLC

>3,580hrs
>in BL2
user never fails to make me feel better about myself. Holy fucking shit.

Destiny is far better than anything gearbox has shit out though, and if you really want a game with nothing but "le cringe memes" and garbage dialogue so bad you have to justify the game by saying "mute it" you should go away and be a casual with no taste somewhere else.

>and if you really want a game with nothing but "le cringe memes" and garbage dialogue so bad

Nathan Fillion

Yeah I'm sure that means they're going to upend the tone destiny set to be faggy memes galore like borderlands.

Ok in all fairness destiny is/was pretty good. It wasnt awful. Gameplay was fun. Playing with randoms in missions and such was fun as fuck. And dancing around was nice.

But Halo 6 could still be huge. Hell halo 5 has multiplayer nearly perfect. Plus customs. If they honestly can fix up campaign and such it will be big

But

>Not having enough money to get multiple games and having fun.

Borderlands 2 helped Gearbox stay alive even after all its failures to this day because of their diversion to shitty memes in place of good story or characters. Borderlands 1 was dry as hell outside of its gunplay, and even then it just seems like people only mention BL1's gunplay or variety because of muh nostalgia. Removing the serious tone from Destiny would increase its popularity for sure.

>Surpass

Yeah.. They said that the first time 'round too

Borderlands was always successful among the normies. Borderlands 2 is the same shit as the first but a little better. And no "removing the serious tone" won't increase its popularity. What kind of logic is that? Do the most popular series right now have no serious tones? Destiny will go much farther than memelands because it is of far higher quality, there is actually a fuck ton of lore, the gameplay is good, and there will be a strong marketing campaign. Gearbox is nowhere near Bungie in terms of good quality games, not even a competition. Just look at both their last games to see that.

That sure is a lot of assumptions for you to say it WILL be GOAT.

No it won't, there won't even be controllable ships to other planets, just the same as Destiny 1.

Some stuff is true.
>Split screen will be in

>Story will be less whack

>Guy who pretty much fucked halos current narative is gone

>Chief is back in the spotlight

Other things are assumptions but not off. I mean custom browers and good forge are probably 90% in