Does it hold up?

Does it hold up?

It does hold down the A button

Better than ur mr gay

It's a Nintendo game, of course it holds up.

Everything about it is almost perfect. Level design, controls, art style and music are untouchable. It's just such a damn shame the camera controls like such shit, but considering it was one of the first big 3d games its understandable. It really does drag the game down though.

it does

don't let the putrid "Course Clear" autists tell you otherwise.

It's still a fundamentally solid game, even if the graphics are dated. But even the graphics add their own charm to it.

It's just one of those games that'll be a timeless classic.

It holds up Mario with a staircase made out of 50 goombas

We need a Sandbox Galaxy game

>Galaxy 1 isn't Sandbox 3D
SMG even had a hub and lets you complete courses the way you wanted

what the fuck Nintendo?

You could only ever collect one star per mission as opposed to 64 which let you choose one mission but collect a completely different star if you wanted to (with a few exceptions).

Everything but the shit house camera

Bing! Bing! Wahoo!

nonono

it's
"Yah! Wewhoo! Yipee!/Yahoo!" for SM64

I think you mean "Actual Platformer" and "Collect-a-thon"

Yeah actually. I played through the N64 version last year to 100% for the first time and the controls trump the DS version which was the only way I played it beforehand.

sorry, are you Nintendo?

really funny you collect more things in Galaxy than the sandbox 3D games

retard

Of course it holds up. It's the pinnacle of 3D platforming. You have absolute freedom to tackle any objective in any order from any direction with insane acrobatics. If they made a Mario 64 game with destructible environment and puzzles, it would be GOAT.

>destructible environment
this isn't Dragon Ball Z BT3

>controls trump

BUT

FIRST

is this a Samurai Jack reference?