This explains NOTHING, wtf
Shit game

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f5izHod68uI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lelfunny so funny joke op xd

haha

BAIT

Eh, I kind of agree with you. It explains very little, but it explains enough that you'll get the story. Route B had me thinking at every boss fight, "That's terrible. I really don't wanna kill these people."

I know it's the guys thing, but it just feels like artificallly making the game longer.

Nice bait.

Christ, why is this fanbase so defensive? Fucking secondaries...

>You have to play the ENTIRE GAME twice just to understand the story

NierDrones will defend this

Ehhh, Niershill falseflagger trying to circlejerk again.

Didn't know that pointing out obvious bait was being defensive now.

Nah it's bait.

>.< don't point out flaws in games!!! 2b has a perfect ass!

Fuck off Chad

2B's route is barely the prologue. Game doesn't even throw a title card until you hit route B. Get recked.

Sup Chad.

re: “pirates will get no ending E!”

>If it uses steamworks on PC
I assume the server handling the NieR multiplayer components is some standalone shit they're running, since it works for both PS4 and PC and doesn't require a PS+ subscription either.

It's not really an online game, just a message broker for extremely limited built-in messages. Handling a few bytes of data per player can be done for like 0.01% of the production budget; adding license verification would probably quadruple the operating costs.

DaS actually had multiplayer combat and shit, right?

NieR: Automata is a single-player game, though.

Anyone else switch to Very Hard after getting 9S? Hard just seemed way to easy for him, dying in one hit fits the hacking minigame so much better as well.

Bitching that you know nothing about the story after only beating ending A is like saying a game is shit after stopping when you're done with the character creator.

ending a not explaining things is not a flaw, you retard. it's part of the narrative.the endings after ending a reveal the horrible truths

You have to replay the game 7 more times to fully appreciate it you pleb.

Yep, just stay away games being leddit circlejerked

You could have just explained it in one playthrough, but nope.

is this the nier thread? last one hit the bump limit

only issue i've had was levelling. 40 hours into route C i was level 39. everything else was like 50 at this point. i upgraded my body, upgraded my weapons, etc. so i figured that would dish out damage but it just got harder and harder to go on. really wish they'd have explained that levelling was such an important stat given it seemed to have no reason to exist on the first two routes.

>You have to play the game to understand the story

OP, stop pretending to be retarded.

>beat game
>get ending A
>play 2nd playthrough
>boring as fuck hacking shit
>get bored

I hate all of you
Even if you're all falseflaggers

I think calling them "endings" isn't really right. It's not like some mass effect shit where the color just changes, and you don't have to play literally the same shit you did all over again. With 9S you get a new minigame and new sidequests, and all the sidequests you've done with 2B stay completed. Plus, it doesn't take nearly as long to get through, and there's tons of new story stuff. So I think calling them endings is misleading because 2Bs part isn't one whole playthrough of the game, It's pretty much just a prologue.

that's why no one is paying you to make games, or write for games

HOW?

40 hours into route C I was 20 levels above everything else

I mean that applies to you too, numb nuts.

what did they mean by this

fuck knows, man

post A2

2bh at most there's only 2 or 3 hours of content in the game that's exactly the same, and even then that same content is experienced from a different perspective that makes you think about it more. On top of that the character you're playing as has a different moveset.

Getting Ending A is like beating chapter 1 of a game, not finishing your 1st playthrough. I agree this could be conveyed better, but it's really not a problem.

I want to fuck commander

i at least understand the narrative method of revealing the surface as one whole piece to establish the base understanding of the world, then undermine the confidence and emotions of the player through subsequent revelations that happen in the same timeline or after the end of the original. you don't understand something so simple.

when i saw one of those s types in the library, i thought it was the same one

i think i'm just too intelligent to accept this, i'm sorry

Don't forget
>you have to play it twice
>with the inferior character second

It'd be like playing DMC4 with Nero second, it's so trash

>fedora tipping robot
>pretending to be retarded robot
>shut-in robot
is forest village literally Sup Forums?

fuck

/ourlads/

>Sup Forums village gets invaded by the reddit park next door

>hackerman
>inferior

Embrace the javelin toss.

The Resistance member is fucking it

Fucking hell, I was thinking that as well when I got to the “pretending to be retarded” and “shut-in” robots

>9S with two weapons

three times then use chapter select
I've actually seen people bitching that you should be forced to complete the game 5 times to get ending E

Reminder that indoor Robot is /ourguy/ and outdoor robot is reddit

I'm at the middle of route b, just after amusement park at 72 hours I think, deleted save at 43 hours. Level 53. A lot of the levels are from farming weapon mats in Adams pit from the first story mission. Did that in route A.

We have talked almost enough about Toobee's butt.

Who is /best boy/ ? I am a gay trans small stubby btw

>complete quest
>eerie music starts playing
Is there any other way to resolve this one?

You're a fucking idiot, because Route B and C are miles different than Route A

Man why does Eve have such bad hitboxes on his attacks. Makes the fight so shitty

Didn't realize my ironic name was still on

Anyways, I also wanted to ask if there was any achievement or anything for Hacking A2 4 times. The first time I played that fight I was too overleveled and they died after only 3 times

no

>the final choice of ending D is a choice between 2B and N2

>If you play as A2, you no longer get the option to shop at the Resistance Camp
This is the dumbest shit. Taking out gameplay elements for the story is just a big ol' dumb decision.

not even true.

If you're talking about Devola and Popola, they will show up later.
Chronologically first half of A2 route happens when they still molest 9S' body somewhere.

Every store works no matter who you play as, the hell are you on about? The only one that doesn't show up in route C/D is the guy who sells meteorites, and that's story related.

9S.

it will later. i think after you get the quests from pascal's village.

t.maximillian pls go

his data is still backed up. all you did was potentially create a machine network clone.

I literally just went to the Resistance Camp as A2 to buy shit and upgrade but I was met with.

"..."
"..."
"..."

are you even playing the fucking game, you have to go talk to anemone first, then go to pascal.

Actually, iirc you find pascal at the entrance of the resistance camp.

T-shirt date DLC when.

I'm in the desert, senpai.

They weren't as bad when you understand that they have their own version of the shrine to the fallen and even included 2B there.

How can one reveal one's genitals when one has none?

Checkmate, Adam. Fucking prude.

how do you get this far in the game and not realize you can't always do everything immediately

for fuck's sake is this your first vidya

>Think that the worst boss is the huge ball in the factory
>Gets upped by the electricity ball that screams for help
>Gets upped again by the sand worm that's comprised of these huge shit balls
Why the fuck do they keep reusing this one enemy as a boss? They're not fun to play against at all.

you either have some serious attention issues, or you're just a fucking idiot. The pod says something about a oil filter, and you have to go to the resistance camp and talk to anemone.

it's not a taro game unless you can tell exactly when he ran out of budget

Same thing happened to me.

>never get to see route C, which is basically the continuation of B instead of a replay

>all these Operators that try to get 2B to fuck them at the start of ending C

Wew lads don't skip talking to NPCs.

Regardless of how easy it is to supply - they WILL bother to check valid games because there are systems set up for it already, they don't need to do it from scratch.

how in the hell are you doing it? i'm taking on route C shit and getting demolished

It seems you haven't completed the game, otherwise you'd know about ro-shi and whatshisname-shi. Guess what they are?

balls

Solid truth, though even starting at route C they salvaged it pretty well.

This IS an RPG, so they assume you're going to go around doing all the side quest and getting all the rewards and exp, so you would be that level when you get that far in the story.

>she just gets E-drugged together with 9S instead

I hack everything. 9S's stats are irrelevant when you're good at bullet hell games.

How are you doing it?
Shit was too easy in Route C, I had to gimp my chips so things wouldn't die too early.

i wonder why are their models this different.

on official art their hair is black, but in model you can clearly see it's gray. it's not black with holographic brightening effect, because the sleeves are darker, and the eyelashes are pure black.

Really got to learn that lesson with Taro games
>speak to every NPC
>speak to them twice in a row atleast!

The shoulder things look just as grey to me, I think its just the effect, using pure black on a large surface probably didn't look good see-through

Nope. You have to hand over the chips to continue the chain and they'll always get killed by machines at the end.
But fuck, that creepy music always fucking sets the tone.
youtube.com/watch?v=f5izHod68uI

the stats of the enemy are irrelevant when you are Gilg... 9S

Which one Sup Forums?

>You have to beat the tutorial to play the rest of the game.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

H>C>D>L>E>A>G>K>I>B>F>J

what does this has to do with anything?
C is best, but all of them have glasses, so anyone will do

The only answer is L.

L a best.

>J last