Didnt Nintendo and Nvidia say switch is a powerful console???

Didnt Nintendo and Nvidia say switch is a powerful console???

No.

>top
>open world game with a much larger scale
>bottom
>weeb shit with linear levels

name of the game at bottom?

>top
>weeb shit game
>bottom
>weeb shit game

Explain under what logic you can call the bottom "weebshit" and not the top.

This is assuming you even have a definition for the term beyond "it looks like what I think anime looks like and also I disapprove of it"

what is that bottom game thats pretty fucking metal

Why is it always sony people that start those stupid console wars threads?

>top
>weeb shit
>bottom
>edgy weeb shit

It's a tablet. More powerful than normal, but it's still a glorified tablet.
More importantly, who cares? As long as they make good games for it.

>Nvidia

They are keked by Ryzen!

because they're right, Nintendo is just dogshit

t. not even a sony owner

I think he means the design will be your typical low quality compared to the massive worlds Monolith make

top looks better imo

What the fuck part of my post mentions Sony or even has anything to do with console wars?

I'm questioning the guy on his use of the word "weebshit" because it's meaningless garbage that people throw around to make things sound bad. I couldn't give less of a shit about platforms.

>That low quality cel shaded
I bet AA2 have a better cel shaded

anime dark souls

Yeah sure
>it's weebshit because it's on a nintendo console

Go fuck yourself buddy.

>use of the word "weebshit"
>makers of God Eater
Not him but use your brain

Code Vein

After about 6 months, people will stop expecting more from the switch.

All consoles look shit really.

The explanation is simple: Blonde hair harnesses more power consumption to run smoothly. Also, notice how the second image only uses two colors. Finally, notice how the first image has a character with more articles of clothing to animate than the first (the earrings). All this means the bottom image taxes the hardware less.

Thank you for taking your time to read this message.

>Caring about "muh graphics"
>Not always putting gameplay as the most important thing, then music and sound, art, story and then graphics

>implying the switch isn't just a portable wii

sony boogeyman doesn't exist, user.

This thread proves otherwise.

what a such toddler mentality

Case in point.

>people that don't agree with me are Sony

so yeah, sony boogeyman. Like that guy said.

Keep going

ITT: we LARP at being Nintendo fans, scared by sony fans

>LARP
I don't think you know what that word means

>SSAA
Consolefags don't even know what SSAA is.

I think what he was saying is you can never have a civil chat here, it always turns into playground-tier shit flinging.

He was also saying one fanbase is the biggest contributor to this, don't get me wrong I love my PS4 and I'm also enjoying BOTW but the webm thread have been ruined by one guy spamming Horizon which just isn't necessary.

code vein

ryzen is a CPU you dummy

Live Action Role Playing. That's what you're doing here. Pretending. Playing a role.

Over this last year, I have fully subscribed to the idea that it's not the faulty of the guy spamming horizon, but everyone else for falling for it.

>not just reading a book instead of torturing yourself by staring at shit

>Live Action
As opposed to... Online Role Playing? Hmm...
Oh I get it, you're 'pretending' to be retarded.

If you're unfamiliar with Sup Forumss turns of phrase, you do not belong here..

Case in point.

Well everyone just ignored it before, but then the threads started becoming 70% Horizon, making it the OP for the last 100 or so threads and attacking other webm posters saying they should be enjoying "perfection". It's not really bait if he's actively going out of his way to ruin everyone else's experience.

Personally I'll never touch the game and he's just made be sick of it.

Literally who the fuck had EVER called the switch powerful?

The most anyone ever said is that it's acceptable to weak

uh...huh. No, i'm serious.y It's very easy to see who smells like reddit, and you reek of it.

Of course. Keep going, user.

We're ignoring the fact that about half of that was probably Nintendo Larpers.

I know people who have nothing better to do than ironically unironically shitpost pro-sony to circlejerk nintendo.

board is a shitfest, and:

is a good example of that.

What was the purpose of this thread?

that hat on the bottom girl looks like total ass.

I hope Xenoblade 2 is really good. So far it looks like Switch will have a smaller library than Wii U.

Not that user, but considering you didn't read the posts you were answering to and decided to make your own headcanon for it instead, I'd say that you're mentally ill so try to search some professional help asap.

>That pic
>Pretending not to care at all about the visuals of a game which are the thing you will stare at for hours and hours
No, just no.

At the end we're all Anonymous so everyone is a red flag you really can't know

This leaves people to fill the blanks in to what they don't like and blame that; it's a common political tactic.

Course you can actually prove if someone is actively trying to push a narrative.

People on Sup Forums need to shut the fuck up and just understand everyone is different and vidya is one of the most subjective mediums and one you can't correct form a opinion of unless you experience the game.
It's like people who use the "fanbase is bad so I'm not touching it" excuse.
We're all playing a product which is always marketed to children first and foremost regardless of console, therefore sticking to one console is a child's mindset which means the person is easily convinced by their marketing and should start making their own choice for once rather than directly be the market they're aiming for.

>Sony Boogeyman
>Reddit Boogeyman
This is a nice thread full of nice people.

Visuals can be good without technically impressive graphics

>open world is automatically better

When will this meme die?

But if visuals are extremely bad, it's hard to get an enjoyable experience out of a videogame. that's why disregarding in such a way the graphics of a videogame as if they were the least important thing to care about is plain wrong.

Nice reading comprehension, retard.

So much edge.
I can't wait for this game. I need to lose myself in chuuni sometimes.

why is it too goddamn shiny

Graphics only matter to console plebs until PC is involved.

You aren't very bright huh