Do you play games with your siblings?

Do you play games with your siblings?

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai(.)net/g/158728/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No because my little brother is a faggoty camwhore.

I was the youngest but I did things with my niece so it wasn't like I didn't play house.
Shit is adorable

I play Lego Dimensions and Yokai Watch with my li'l bro sometimes

my younger brothers fucking suck at video games. since they are only half brothers they are alot younger than me but i dont remember being that awful at videogames at that young age. growing up with bullshitty touchscreen games and Wii garbage must suck

My little sister isn't really into games, she's more social than I am and into more stereotypical female interests.

However she recently asked if she could have my old PS2 and PS2 games and apparently played some games fairly frequently. I agreed to give it to here because it was just gathering dust on my shelf since I emulate PS2 games now. She's been playing:
>Katamari Damacy
>Kingdom Hearts
>Okami

Do you fuck him at least?

>youngest of three brothers

My brother has the attention span of a maggot and only plays Overwatch and LoL

>play smash with my three brothers
>they all target me

Do they fuck?

no but frequently playing xbox with my wifes son. having a blast

I haven't for a long time. Used to play Mario Kart 64, Halo 1 and Smash Brothers original with my sister back in the 00s.

She mostly plays FFXIV now though.

My siblings hate me because I'm an autistic, histrionic fuckup who has no idea how to interact with people. So no, we don't play games.

Get help you motherless fuck.

Long time ago I beat the under the well dungeon and Shadow Temple in Ocarina of Time for my younger sister because she was too scared of them.

I used to play Guitar Hero 1 and 2 with my little sister when they were new.
Mostly I just played with my dad anyway.

I played games with him today

my oniichan got me into games as children and i grew up to start kicking his ass and now we don't

My sister and I would talk while one of us play a game. Though it doesn't happen when we are playing a newer one.

Made WatchDogs impossible because its better to go on a spree, but even that doesn't last.

You deserved it hamsterposter

>play smash with family
>everybody against me
>when they finally win they all get super happy like they defeated a villain or something

Not even mad, they legit won.

We used to back in the PSX/early PS2 days, me and my older bro would take turns so we could beat single player games with our combined effort.
Now he's married and doesn't play much anymore, he still owns a ps3 but we never got the chance to play together anymore after his marriage.

post a link to your faggot brother's cam profile

I used to play games with my older brother. I was better than him, and he would get mad as fuck and hit me, so we stopped playing together around when I started highschool.

He plays FIFA a lot and complains how GTA V is barebones and Online gets all the shit. But he doesn't like playing online because the high level players fuck him up.
He also likes Fable a lot.
He also calls me a faggot for not playing Witcher.

That little girl looks really sexy.

No, I play them with my childhood friend though

Have a lot of nostalgia remembering marathoning Legend of Dragoon and Dreamfall with my sister. Was pretty depressed when she moved overseas.

yes

I honestly wish I had a sibling

It's annoying that they target me, but I rarely lose even with them ganging up on me.

is that a yes

My sister and I played friends of mineral town/the girl version.
We wound up marrying Potpori/Rick.

>That doujin

Emptied my balls so quickly.

that's pretty much the grrl gamer trifecta on PS2, wait until she starts playing home alone and life is strange.

>wanting a shitty imouto
>over a qt gentle femdom waifu
Bad taste /cyoa/-kun.

my brother and I played through Sonic Adventure 2 Battle together, he played dark side, I did Hero and on the true path we would pass the controller around

Yes. "Doctor" with my 9yo niece.

>"video games are dumb, user"
>starts watching some sjw shit on netflix like orange is the new black
I have so much hate.

What's this from?

Well, don't just stand there, source me.

I play wwe2k17 and little big planet with my younger sister. She's very social with others unlike me, so I'm trying to make sure we still have some common interests as she grows up.

this pretty much

my younger sister just plays shit like candy crush, and my baby brother watches let splays

Sauce please.

>I rarely lose

Highly doubt that, you gigantic faggot

gib source

Diddy Kong Racing

I got both

kakizaki fitness

>"video games are childish"
>proceeds to gossip with friends

Wow, so mature.

I have a younger brother with severe autism. It was hard trying to communicate with him besides symbolism or direct references because his speech pattern was all over the place. I think he developed an intense love for video games because I always played them when I was watching over him.

I used to play every game he enjoyed with him and he was always laughing til he was in tears and smiling as wide as possible. Street Fighter, Mario stuff, sonic, even Grand Theft Auto or fucking Gears of War. He also played older generation consoles without complaints and loved the Dreamcast and Gamecube so much I just let him keep them.

I'm the oldest of 8 and none of the others were interested in games or just too distant for me to converse with besides him and my younger sister who only watched.
I really miss him. I really miss all of them.

thanks homie

Hah yeah, this topic we are talking about sure is great. By the way fellow lurker, what perchance is the material of origin for this cropped picture? Many thanks in advance.

General Blue D. Fullballs III Sr

>tfw little brother wastes money traveling to smash 4 tournaments just to immediately lose them all

First season was alright

My older sister got me into a lot of great JRPGs.
Unfortunately, nowadays she's a proto-normie, so she doesn't touch vidya anymore.

Did they die? did you kill them?

I play Melee with my sister whenever she visits

Onii-chan, respond! by ogu

read the damn thread instead of typing out long responses nibba

She will come back

nhentai(.)net/g/158728/

We are 3 brothers, and we play vidya together as long as it's mean to be fun, like smash and mario kart
But we are also some fucking bastrads, like playing on the same server in a game and keep backstabing opposite teams, especially in RTS games

>tfw StarCraft is back
>tfw my brothers and I will keep fucking up UMS maps with factions

Sauce

Thank you user.

read the file name you dickless faggot

Thanks m8.

Dunno, when I was off to college my little sis inherited my gaming pc. The past 2 summers or so whenever I got back she was pretty excited to tell me what new game she fell in love with on my steam account. We only have 1 pc so I didn't play with her specifically but I did sit behind her and talked while she played

is she qt?

Familial estrangement. I haven't seen them in 3 years. My brother's turning 13 by next month.

The last memory I have of being with him is playing Mario Kart 8 with him and laughing playing as DK to his Bowser and running over smaller characters.

>Shoves a PS2 controller plug under the playstation, so it isnt actually connected
>Give it to her
>Play the game, say we are both playing
>Praise her skills every so ofter

Besides that, some stuff like mario and occasionally housebuilding on the sims, she never got into videogames.

>tfw cutie cousin is growing into a tween that's slowly losing interest in gaming and stuck on fucking JewTube all the time

I used to play ds/3ds with my li'l bro all the time, but lately he's become a huge fag that only plays shitty SAO games.

My little sister used to play video games when we were young but she's a normie now.

My greatest fantasy

nah someone at highschool when he got to that age had bullied him and one day straight up pushed him down the flight of stairs because the guy thought it be funny to do that to an autistic person.

His nwck snapped and his back snapped by the time he got to the bottom and that was the last time and day I would hear from him.

I remember he wanted to play video games with me when he got back from school but instead got a call that he had passed away.

Sometimes. It is difficult to play with her because she is bad at games and she doesnt like anything violent.

Go to him you faggot.

How should I know if I'm not sexually attracted to her?

I doubt it, she seems more interested in drugs and partying than video games.

that's not what little sisters are for

this chart just never fucking ends

you dick

Who's the real one?

>cute
>sexual attraction
they can be separate AND go together dummy

My big sister got me into video games but never played them, nor did she ever play them with me.

That's illegal user

>proto-normie

What?

she acts cute I guess. that's like asking if your mom hot

Yeah. Still do. We raid together in FFXIV it's a great way to spend time when we live 500 miles apart.

I hope all three of you die horribly

Are you having a thread about siblings?

>grrl gamer trifecta
>implying those games aren't good

no it isn't FAGGOT you shouldn't want to fuck your sister but it's alright to consider her cute or a qt

well depending on how old, you did say little

why so hostile?