American Level

American Level

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g79wV5JVrnc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's your go-to McDonald's order Sup Forums?

I like to have two McChicken's, a large sweet tea, and an apple pie (sometimes an ice cream cone if it's hot)

>tfw japs love us more than we love ourselves.
Look at Kojima and tons of other westaboos.
Tokyo literally copies New York City high fashion.

Only ate once at McDonald's. Besides that never ate fast food. So I dunno.

Nips like the west. They play David bowie in high school English classes.

Do we love Japan more than they love themselves?

I WILL HAVE TWO NUMBER 9

Anime is pretty normie tier nowadays but weebs are more annoying than even the biggest westaboos.

I only McD if I need a midmeal snack so it's usually just the McDouble

Double Cheese Burger Plain and Dry, Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Sandwich, and a Large Fry.

A NUMBER 9 LARGE.

>What's your go-to McDonald's order Sup Forums?

Chicken mcnuggets
Big tasty
Medium cola
Medium french fries

Anime is weirdo shit in Japan yet normie tier here

Let that sink in

No, they love an exotic and caricatured representation of a foreign culture.

Japan doesn't like dollar menu-tier burgers, they like the huge and novelty burgers seen in the OP. Japan doesn't like KFC every month, only on Christmas

Same with people in the west copying anime, but Doremon or the shows that 90% of Japanese people have actually seen.

probably overpriced as fuck but i would love to try the food

that's cheap as shit nigga, do you never go to restaurants?

KFC is actually more popular in Japan.

Some Japanese-born things are more popular in the west than in Japan (ninjas, video games)

And there are plenty of bands and western authors that were huge in Japan but virtually unknown in America or Europe

different cultures have different preferences for different things.

>Ann is just fries and cries
perfect

>brown cake

Why does everything about Makoto has to be about anal

I like having a McDonald's whore for $10.99

20 piece chicken nuggets and large fries.

I'm a simple man.

>Yusuke's is a crepe
>Ann's is not
what

>Makoto's meal is boring shit

Reflects Makoto perfectly

Correct opinion coming through, only decent order at McDonalds. Remember faggots, if you're going to McDonalds you've already thrown away self respect so may as well eat till you're sick.

>Filet-O-Fish
>20 McNuggets
>Large Fries (or Garlic Fries if your McDonalds carries them)
>Apple Pie (Or seasonal pie if it's the right time of year)
>M&M McFlurry
>Large Sweet Tea

A NUMBER 6 WITH EXTRA DIP

>metrosexual character likes fruity food
>Neet loves spaghetti
>1/4 American girl loves burgers

nice one atlus.

Ann is 1/4 Finnish.

Americans are not white.

I think he meant he doesn't know the currency conversion

>Best girl is a pasta dish
My faith is reaffirmed

10 piece nugs with BBQ sauce and that's it

that's pretty expensive desu

Arsene Strawberry Coke
Captain Kidd Passion Blue
Carmen Roseberry
Zorro Smart Mojito
Geomon Iced Citron Tea
Johanna High Priestess Coffee
Necronomicon Kiwi Blue
Milady Chardonnay Heart

Cup of coffee if I'm forced to go inside one.

McDonalds is for the proles

>Tokyo Copies NY fashion
Damn son, u need to watch some Fashion Week

>$6 for one glass of drink
JUST

20 piece nuggets and a chocolate shake or hot fudge sundae.

10 piece large combo. I'm probably getting fucked over somewhere, but hey, life's short and chiky nuggs are good.

2 McDoubles or McChickens and a Large Fry.

Anything more is overkill.

The only McDonald's shit I actually like is ElMaco

What music starts playing?

Also a burger of any size has a gravitational pull

A lot of Japs do absolutely love corn dogs, though, and eat them on the regular.

>Japs love eating fried chicken

Yasu had more of an impact on Nobunaga than I thought.

Two McChickens and medium fry

She's American, play the fucking game. Her parents are fashion designers that traveled around the world, and she lived in Finland as well as America.

>Japan doesn't like KFC every month, only on Christmas
I'm Mexican, and my family loves KFC on Christmas.

>No glass of straight maple syrup for Akechi

What are Ryuji's and Morgana's dishes?

Someone red pill me on why Japan loves KFC so much.

>6$ a drink
These better have alcohol in them if they're that expensive

I don't go often but when I do
A McDouble with no onions
A spicy McCracken
Medium fries

Don't all burgers have their own gravitational field?

Neither of this are true. Anime is common place in japan, even among normalfags. They just won't watch the most degenerate fanservice shows but that's it. While in the west only a few popular series are acceptable among the normal people. People who watch heavy fanservice shit and moe anime are treated as degenerates. Ironic weebs are just a meme that came true like bronies.

Everyone likes Japan more than Japan. They are not a happy people.

>he hasn't gotten to the Anti-grav burger challenge

it's like you haven't even maxed your stats senpai

Actual menu should be

>Protag
Cosmic Tower Burger

>Ryuji
Ramen

>Ann
Crepes

>Morgana
Sushi

>Futaba
Curry

>Yusuke
Porridge

>Makoto
pass

>Haru
Coffee+pastry or some kind of vegetable dish, maybe a salad or stir-fry

all of them but the first looks like they're booze drinks. A strawberry coke being 6 bucks only works if it's a float

American. Japs love American shit which is why KFC and McDonalds are where the cool kids hang out.

It's not just the Japanese, Asians overseas in general like KFC.

I don't eat at MacDonalds. Their burgers fucking suck, even compared to other trashy burger franchises.

That's the same price cocktail on average, user. Maybe less.

Literally who doesn't like KFC? Only contrarian hipster places like Sup Forums can even come up with this shit.

According to KFC Japan spokeswoman Motoichi Nakatani, it started thanks to Takeshi Okawara, the manager of the first KFC in the country. Shortly after it opened in 1970, Okawara woke up at midnight and jotted down an idea that came to him in a dream: a “party barrel” to be sold on Christmas.

Okawara dreamed up the idea after overhearing a couple of foreigners in his store talk about how they missed having turkey for Christmas, according to Nakatani. Okawara hoped a Christmas dinner of fried chicken could be a fine substitute, and so he began marketing his Party Barrel as a way to celebrate the holiday.
The Party Barrel for Christmas became almost immediately a national phenomenon, says Joonas Rokka, associate professor of marketing at Emlyon Business School in France. He has studied the KFC Christmas in Japan as a model promotions campaign.

“It filled a void,” Rokka says. “There was no tradition of Christmas in Japan, and so KFC came in and said, this is what you should do on Christmas.”

Medium Double Cheeseburger Meal.
Large Chocolate Sundae if I'm feeling like a fat fuck.

KFC is literally shit once you try Popeyes.

People from Japan really love Texas for some reason.

The party barrel campaign "filled a void," Joonas Rokka, associate professor of marketing at the Emlyon Business School in France, told the BBC. "There was no tradition of Christmas in Japan, and so KFC came in and said, this is what you should do on Christmas."

Since only about 1% to 2% of the Japanese population is Christian, the country didn't have many established Christmas traditions.
KFC helped build secular and commercial traditions with the simple message: "At Christmas, you eat chicken."
Another major part of KFC's Japanese Christmas strategy is Colonel Sanders.

tldr Japan celebrates Christmas in KFC because they had no tradition to celebrate Christmas at all and KFC successfully pushed the idea in Japan.

huh, that's actually pretty smart

I don't have the contrarian genetics of nu-male betas so I can even enjoy Burger King after having some of the best local burgers in america.

bacon egg and cheese bagel

Spicy McChicken, Medium Fries, and a drink

I don't usually eat there, but that's my go-to when I do

*normal amongst children, most adolescents and pushing it at young teens

Manga is a bit more flexible but its not exactly a booming industry

If there is hype about a series even adults will watch it like some HBO series. They just know 95% of anime is shit and that it's not worth following it seriously.

For me, it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich ever created.

Two McChickens, a pie, and a medium drink. If their seasonal pie sucks I just skip the pie but strawberry and creme is GOAT level.

A medium black coffee.

I can't think of anything that would apply to this. Maybe some still follow One Piece (but probably through the manga) or go watch a movie by miyazaki or something, but other than that what else could there be? Shit like GitS is dead basically and Fate is still otaku-ish. What series are you talking about?

McGangBang and maybe Caramel Ice Coffee

McFlurry

Everything else is garbage.

>They just know 95% of anime is shit and that it's not worth following it seriously.

Sturgeon's Revelation.

This + McFlurry

Japanese TV has anime channels that advertise new series regularly. They even have timeslots for golden hours and late-night hours anime. And the current trend is to do LN adaptations that is already popular so there is definitely hype.

>television in 2017
Japs are technologically retarded

>Mementos in Flu Season
>Reaper has despair

Easiest trophy I ever got. And 75k exp too..

Not that user, but I would imagine shit like Rakugo, Onihei, and March comes in like a lion

Irrelevant since the outpout of any other medium is 10 to 100 times stronger while the amount you can consume stay always the same.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich ever created.

Crisp lettuce, a nice crunchy yet juicy chicken patty, warm soft buns, and just the right amount of mayo.

Currently it's the 6 pc Nugget + fries combo with bbq and ranch(which I then mix) for dipping, a McDouble no onions, and a large Dr.Pepper.

a McGangbang

>McGangBang
This.

fpbp

The sweet tea is the best bang for your buck in terms of beverage since it's $1 for those huge cups.

Quarter Pounder with extra pickles

>McWraps

FUCK, I miss those. I used to work at McD's when they had them and god, I wish I could have one of the many personalized wraps I would make for myself...

Grilled chicken, lettuce, the garlic sauce, bacon, the tortilla strips from the southwest salad, and cheese, all in a tortilla filled to almost breaking.

Another one I would make with the Angus/Sirloin meat. I'd use the meat, lettuce, big mac sauce, pickles, bacon, cheese, tortilla strips and bacon. Sweet christ it was delicious.

Kids choose mcdonalds
Teenagers choose burger king
Adults choose Fridays

gave me a giggle

*Adults choose Whataburger
ftfy

Where are the pancakes?