scratch.mit.edu/projects/106005224/
jcw87.github.io/c2-sans-fight/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't give a shit

Vs., obviously

>undertale shit

fpbp

Frisk ofcourse. They have determination, and friendship

Chosen Undead's gotta shield. So he wins.

I'd go with the knight, he has no soul

Well, (depending) Frisk has no soul either

Frisk is only dangerous when fighting monsters of his own universe, where they're weak against those with strong intentions, be it pacifistic, or malicious.

>imblying

>He didn't beat the genocide route.

neither

they become friends and they both get hot chocolate together

Whoever is better at dodging.

What's he gonna do? Smash his shield into the other shield?

isn't the whole point of the chosen undead to respawn until he wins? I mean the respawning in this game is canon, it's not like loading a safe file. so chosen undead it is

this

wow, so this is this undertale's gameplay

reloading saves is also canon, since its part of 'determination'

they both keep coming back until either gives up

the respawning in undertale is also canon isn't it ?

CU's got invincibility frames.

well then neither

the fight against undyne is different from most of the rest of the monsters you encounter in undertale

Depends on what route yellow dude is doing
If pacifist they become best friends and share some Sunny D
If genocide then it's an endless battle between eachother

consider that monsters are canonically weaker then humans is the only reason frisk won, meanwhile choosen undead is a super powered human who could wrekt frisk easily

>Person on the right has a PHYSICAL BLADE

This isn't a contest. Frisk only got through the underground because monsters ran on magic which he could influence through his determination. Actual physical objects fuck him up like any other random schmuck so a random joe with a sword is gonna stab him and keep walking.

>bullet hell babby mode

Yawn

that would actually be kinda funny to see

>scratch.mit.edu/projects/106005224/
>jcw87.github.io/c2-sans-fight/
Record a webm and post it, turbonerd.

Shit scratch the first link, i'm dumb

Game Theory: The souls you collect in Dark Souls are actually from friendly monsters??? (feat. Sans and Papyrus)

chosen undead is incapable of achieving what could be considered a victory state in his game without killing the final boss
frisk can go through the entire game using just just evasion and negotiation skills
frisk seduces chosen undead and wins with the power of krisma

this is the correct answer, any actual human will fuck frisk up

Yeah, the monsters got bitchslapped so hard that they ran underground.

It will be an endless battle of respawning until one of them gets bored of fighting. Frisk might actually last longer since they have the determination meme.

If respawning is out the equation then frisk is fucked, the chosen undead has killed far stronger monsters than anything in Undertale and Frisk's arsenal is mostly a bunch of random objects.

this

canonically frisk would just keep resetting and the chosen undead would just keep undeading until they bro out

mods, get rid of the underage

record you faggot

I'm waiting patiently user, no need to get all flustered.

>frisk is now in Lordran
>chosen undead is now in Home

what happens ?

Frisk get's raped

Not him but san's fight is easy compared to genocide undine fight

Agreed, had to use cheat in the Temmie Armor into my save because i couldn't beat her. Couldn't cheese Sans though, had to git gud to beat him.

But frisk is time traveling, every time frisk lose the CU reset his respawn count. thus frisk get bored first

true, but when you also consider one of the CU's best powers is being able to learn from your mistakes, CU can't do that against Frisk but it does work vice versa

>chosen undead is now in Home
Everybody fucking dies and the monster souls combined with his human soul give him one hell of a buff

>frisk is now in Lordran
SL1 exist so i guess frisk could reach the end but gotta upgrade the knife because you arent talkin you way to the kiln

Wait so reloading in Undertale is pretty much Bites the Dust?

Is this... no. It can't be.

Is this a motherfucking kinda but only between set save points, as well as being able to reset on command instead of just whenever someone else mentions your name. They are the same in that it's localized time travel.

Frisk is physically a little child, and monsters of the Dark Souls universe do not work in the same way as Undertale. Thus, he would never even make it out of the Undead Asylum as he'll be killed again, and again, and again, until he just gives up.

not really, since the things you killed before you reloaded don't jist die again

but you gave enough of a shit to post that you didn't give a shit

With the way each of their immortalities work, it would look like Frisk keeps killing Mr. Dark Souls, and Mr. Dark Souls keeps coming back for a rematch.
Whenever Frisk dies, time itself resets, so it just looks like he wins every time.

Dark Souls becomes a recurring mid boss for Undertale.

>Frisk laying a finger on Chosen Undead

Any timeline in which Chosen Undead wins is instantly reversed and overwritten. Even if it takes one million tries and pure cheese, Frisk wins in the resulting timeline.

DETERMINATION

UNDEAD!

how would frisk even get the chosen undead to become friends with him ?

Neither one can die, but Dark Soulsman's deaths stay canon, Frisk's don't.

>5 year old vs superhuman knight
hmmmm

The Chosen Undead doesn't seem to be a bad guy.
Frisk would give him some Humanity or something, i dunno.

Frisk gets chainstabbed

>playing Dark Souls

>enemy dies in one hit, only deals minor damage

>killing it sends you back to the last bonfire

He has the dark soul.

fuck off sans

The undead have a nasty tendency to conquer adversity

A fucking kid won't stop a immortal

Can an immortal stop another immortal?
That is the question we're solving.

Then it Depends on who's spirit is broken first,aka literally nothing

Stop calling Undertale "bullet hell", it's a huge disservice to people who actually play shooting games.