SMASH BROS SWITCH DREAM ROSTER:

No Riddley because he is too fucking big edition.

I'm no nintenfag or anything and I'm no weeb. I'd like to see some racial diversity (I am a minority). Not even SJW baiting but it gets lame seeing whites 99% of the time. Also more villian characters and more CQC fingers/non weeb weapons

You guys have Donkey Kong

I want King K Rool and less goddamn Fire Emblem and generic anime design characters

Nothing else will interest me at this point

Fuck you, Ridley will always be in my heart

Lol?

Yooka and Laylee since we can't have Banjo

Just give me Lyn as playable. Sucks that I've wanted it for so long but now any FE request will get flamed.

What I want
>Skull Kid (never going to happen)
>honestly any villain from Zelda, Metroid, etc

What we'll get
>Splatoon
>FE:E protags
>ARMS

Travis Touchdown with Henry as an alt skin or some such.

Also I want them to fix Link's Fierce diety weapon, since he doesn't use THE FUCKING MASTER SWORD REEEE

Aside from that, more Earthbound Reps. Kumatora or Duster would be neato.

Maybe more F-zero reps, Samurai Goroh is an assist trophy, so it's a good place to start.

Anybody from Golden sun, I'd be happy with literally any Golden Sun character. except mathew

Melia. Her hold 3 / release mechanic would be really interesting.
Plus STARLIGHT KICK!

My sides

Ridley
That one split in half bounty hunter from DS

Wolf
Slippy
Peppy
Panther
Leon
Krystal

Proto Man
Zero
Bass

Cait Sith
Red XIII
Vivi

I'd also wouldn't mind Slippy from Starfox. As long as it isn't just a Fox variation.

Ice Climbers and Bomberman

I want snake back, but I'm not sure it'll happen

It will never happen now that Nintendo sold the team.

The only characters that even "look white" are Fire Emblem characters, Link, Zelda, and Samus. The rest barely resemble humans.

And if you want diverse non white humans, then you're basically asking for brand new characters. Then you have the Fire Emblem problem but worse considering those characters will literally not exist in any other game and no one knows who they are.

>Pander to me

>Lyn
A nigga of good taste.

Honestly, since we both know she'll be a clone anyways, why not make her a faster clone of Ike, with an up-b with similar properties of zelda's teleport? (Up instead of sideways, obv)

Custon robo would be nice or a new fucking game. I thought those asians loved that shit. I mean customizable robots with guns and rockets and mines and shit and battlefields and cheap anime story. its perfect so fucking make it!!

I want
Saber
Reimu
Bomberman
Ice climbers
Tiki
Marin or Malon
The hero from Dragon quest V
Flyn

Jack Frost

LOL

Its confirmed currently under development...

Rumor has its just a Wii U port, but will have the DLC characters.

Zant
Ghirahim
Impa

Neo G-Red

I want a new Puff that's not bottom tier.
I want a BUFF PUFF!

I don't get it. What did he mean by this?

Every character has a stamina bar which regenerates over time.
Stamina can be used to perform melee-styled air dodges/wave dash, blocking, rolling and other defensive and movement options.
You are essentially given the option to forgo the health of your shield in favor of higher mobility.

Also for a gimmick character, Mimikyu and his gimmick is that the first five hits he takes do nothing.

all fighters have two forms and can Switchâ„¢ between them

and diddy kong

I can see that happening fuck

Undertale

Just add Snake back and were good.

If she'll be a clone then I'd rather have hector or anna as an axe fighter, she won't be a clone though, is nothing like marth

also of course making lucina an alt so it can calm people down

Instead of giving every character a down+B counter, give fucking every character a counter with R+B similar to R+A with grabbing.

It has a frame perfect animation, but if you miss it takes two-three seconds to recover, making it risky.

I would be happy if they added only wolf.

what if

bloodborne crossover with trick weapon charater
:DDD

Holy fuck.

>Undertale
>Pic of Frisk
>Filename Ness.png

You mean make Marth an alt for Lucina.

You can 'switch' between 4 or melee mode, there's your dumb gimmick other than the obvious mahvel style of character switching after certain stock

Nice try but god damn that would ruin smash for me.

I like the idea of adding a pokemon like Mimikyu, but I feel like they would only put in pokemon they see as the rep of the generation.

Gee, that will really get the crowds excited at the reveal trailer...
Maybe jeb bush could do the hypecast and discuss the geopolitical implications of the schliesswig-holstein question

The fuck are they doing to do with the Zelda characters? With the success of BotW they surely can't use their TP incarnations again.

Also my vote is Elma. It's already way too late for her since everyone stopped caring about XBCX like over a year ago, but I don't care.

also one of the Splatoon squid sluts

Do people really care? I mean Melee will still be played more.

>making lucina an alt
THANK YOU

And as much as I wanna see Hector, I'd also really wanna see Ephraim

Anthony Higgs, Slyux, and Rhundas from the Metroid franchise. All three of these niggas were my niggas, plus they can easily get the VAs for Higgs and Rhundas to return.

Source?

If it's LKD don't bother

>Another Sword Fighter
>Another Fire Emblem Character
Fuck you.

Love it. It would make FE characters a bit more interesting. Sadly this , is more likely.

Nigga you dumb.

>Bring Wolf and Snake back
>Fix Zelda/Sheik back to normal
>Remove clone characters (Dr. Mario/Mario etc.)
>Remove shitty stages
>Bring back Malee Coin Lottery, Target Smash, and race to the finish.
>New story mode from brawl.
>Bring back Taboo as bad guy

What's wrong with giving the players options to favor speed at the cost of making blocking really unsafe?

Or do you have a problem with Mimikyu? Mimikyu is easily the most popular of the new Pokemon. Everyone loves Mimikyu and wants to be friends with Mimikyu!

Honestly would love Sans though. To bad Undertale isn't anywhere close to a Nintendo Property.

I think they could change up Dr.Mario a bit more and make it alright. Dark Pit and Lucina need to be dropped.

>they add another FE character
>it's Camilla

Why are you guys laughing at this very old joke

Suck my dick bro, not my fault I didn't see the myriad of FE characters coming. I've wanted it since pre brawl I don't question your choices like an autist.

No more third parties.

Would Sup Forums be mad if that happened but this was her alt costume?

>This, IMO Dr. Mario could be an ALT. Bullshit that they keep the same character just with a different outfit.

>italians
>white

you've got plenty of non-humans. The humans are made by the Japanese who live in a culture where the makeup is 99% Japanese. You shouldn't be surprised that their fictional human characters are not so diverse. In fact, you should stop impressing your own cultural values onto theirs. Shitlord.

>seeing whites 99% of the time
generic anime characters aren't white. They're either generic or Japanese. Often in anime the white Americans are the ones who look different. Of course, the exception here is Mario etc, but clumping all those distinctly different genealogies (Italian in this case) under the banner of "white" just because they share the fact that their skin has low melanin content has always been shallow and dumb as fuck.

if bait you got me good. 10/10

Nintendo doesn't have very many PoCs. Also

Lucy is a fan favourite. She's going nowhere.

After every jump/dash/dodge/shield he gets a momentary charge to his fists

Big Boss or I riot

nice try nintendevs, how about you come up with your own ideas?

oh wait you can't, it'll just be another old ass IP rehashed for a shitty new console

is smash 4 being ported to the switch

>She

doesn't sound like it. They said that smash was a once-per-system kind of deal. Implying that switch will get a 5mash at some point.

Underrated

Sorry if I misunderstood your post. Are you trying to suggest the game would have movements similar to 4 that cost no stamina, but then another set of quicker movements that cost stamina? Just seems jumbled. Seems better to just make the later the norm without stamina.

You didn't read my post if you are confused by that. I said I'd like Pokemon like Mimikyu to be in it.

Isaac.

>But he is a irrelevant character
Cloud too and he got in.

These two should be playable

SKULL KID

Make her an alt skin for Marth. I like Dr.Mario way more than Mario but I understand clones should be dropped if it means different characters could be in it.

Honestly a squid wouldnt be a bad idea.

Seriously. I would main the shit out of Skull Kid even its kit was shit.

Machamp replaces Greninja
FF Black Mage replaces Robin

I'm saying there should be an option for advanced movement techniques that would come with their own risk/reward system. It could also be used to punish overly defensive players which would make the game far more exciting.

Mimikyu will at least probably be in Pokken 2/Pokken Tag Tournament.

>Fedora's Mask
Please no.

Cut Lucina, Corrin, and possibly Robin. Add new FE protag.

Roy's never going to be cut at this point.

oh yeah, let's get more reps for fire emblem or pokemon instead of a unique visually interesting non-swordsman

faggot

Our based user swoops in and puts niggers in their place.

I'm still fucking mad about Corrin. Absolutely no reason for him to be in the game.

I want them to remove those goddamn counters they're so fucking boring to play against.

>Spring Man
>Ninjara (Spring Man semi clone)
>Bandana Dee
>Wonder Red
>Geno
>Sora
>Agumon with the ability to evolve and devolve into and from Greymon
>Cranky Kong
>Dixie Kong
>Inklings
>Green Owl pokemon
>Dark Matter
>Brittany and Louie as alts for Olimar
>Bomberman with all of the Bomberman Bros as his alts
Bring back Snake, Wolf, Climbers, Ivy, and Squirtle

Can we all agree?

but i hate the tipper mechanic
it's not like she doesn't deserve a character slot

EVERYTHING SWITCHES

>All characters have two forms and switch between them
>All arenas have two layouts and switch between them
>All items can be switched between two modes by holding throw
>Each character has two smash ball abilities

Toon Ganondorf anyone?
He'll be like Ganon but this time he actually uses swords.

>obligatory Banjo Kazooie/King K Rool/Geno/Waddle Dee/ Shante autist post

>it's not like she doesn't deserve a character slot

She doesn't. Pichu is more iconic then her and he got cut. Lucina has no place in smash

Shit taste detected

>generic waste of a slot that got Alph kicked to alt costume hell

She needs to leave

Real talk tho is it i mean just because its popular competitively doesnt mean most people still own a method of playing it

Melee for VC when

>wanting less characters in a game about having characters
wew

>Sora

You had to pick the only character I'm not okay with, didn't you?

Just give her tipper, you'll be fine

Isaac has never even remotely been as relevant as Cloud, even back when Golden Sun was at its peak

>We have 800 monsters
>but lets add the thing that looks almost exactly like pikachu

yawn

Nightmare scenario:
Stages that are exclusive to docked and undocked mode