This is the best spray in Overwatch

This is the best spray in Overwatch.

However, what are some other good ones?

The Torbjorn Muppets one is good.

Also the Halloween achievement spray of Reaper that you'd get for doing it without the door taking damage is good too.

The roadhog patchimari sprays
Gotta steal the cute buggers

None of the SD sprays are good. Nor are the pixels.

The best ones are the wanted posters for the Junkers and McCree.

>was one of the first sprays I unlocked in the beta, along with cute 76
>unable to re-unlock them because everyone figured out how shit those ults really are

I like the "Lucio" graffiti.

BORK BORK BORK!

I'd literally pay for an expansion/DLC featuring gameplay where everyone is SD/chibi

is this even a contest?

Fuck off you sjwenabling fucktard.

SD Snatcher is one of the weirdest games on the market. It has almost zero appeal to anybody.

Aww poor little faggot is triggered

>SD Snatcher
Had no idea this was a thing, unsettling.

My personal favorite.

This is my spray on all characters. I like it.

>can't get the symettra 3 teleporters destroyed one without cheesing it any more.

Why haven't you gotten this spray yet, Sup Forums?

Mein neger

Mighty Final Fight is great, though

But I did!

The cover is the greatest thing about it.

>tfw my aim is so bad I do better with Torbjorn than any of the other characters

I could see this one being a bit tricky to get now. From memory, I only managed it because we were playing a game against a few Symmetras back before the 1 hero limit in QP.

>play random heroes
>get Pharah
>never die and get PotG even though I cant aim

I dont understand. I was average at TF2 at best but I played Heavy the most

How do I beat it? What team comp do I need?

Achievements only pop if you're playing the main one, not the all-heroes version (Well, minus the 8 characters one).

What's your SR?

Shes the only reason to look up into the sky away from the entire rest of the team. So unless you have someone aiming to take out nothing but Pharahs and have a shitload of luck and or a good Widow your going to take a load of damage.

Pretty sure shes going to be the next thing the babies wail over and get changed, only changing Pharah moves her from being usable into fucking useless.

The cute sprays reminds me of maplestory

This is the best spray.

Actually anything ripping the piss out of Reaper is the best.