Detroit: Become Human

Anyone else excited for it? I seriously hope it comes soon. Never played one of these games before, hope it turns out good.

I'm excited to watch it on youtube, fellow redditor.

Do yourself a favor: play one of David Cage's other "games" first, to kill that hopelessly misguided hype bubble.

I heard they are immersive and groundbreaking

I'm genuinely excited for how much of a trainwreck it will inevitably be. There's lots of terrible games, but none have quite the same specific brand of "so bad I genuinely feel embarrassed for David Cage while also being unable to look away" as Quantic Dream games.

Also I'm excited for the Sup Forums David Cage bingo threads

Looked cool at e3 and haven't heard anything since

>getting excited for AAA games in 2017
>getting excited for """cinematic""" console shit

>David Cage
Is this a ruse? I will admit that Heavy Rain was actually fairly decent, but Beyond Two Souls and Indigo Prophecy are both beyond fucking retarded.

Mocap my balls slamming into your boipussy, David.

On twitter I saw that the Kara actress was done with her parts in the game so I am guessing things are going smoothly

>david cage
fuck no. just play until dawn if you're going to fall for the cinematic experience meme. at least that one is decent unlike anything from cage.

Can't wait for yet another game about androids becomeing sentient because we sure as fuck haven't had like a billion games about this very thing since the beginning of time or anything.

>I will admit that Heavy Rain was actually fairly decent
I like the part where Ethan blacks out and shows up outside Shelby's childhood home holding an origami figure, which is literally never explained since it was based on a terrible plot detail that was cut from the game. What a well written murder mystery!

Why did they make her look so much like Jennifer Lawrence

It looks exactly like the actress who did mocap and voice

I wish

Is this like heavy rain or some shit?

It really does for the most part in terms of structure

>D4
>Until Dawn
>Kentucky Route Zero
There are the only good games neo-adventure games in this style. Notice how none of them were ever touched by David Cage. If you're interested play one of these, or hell even Walking Dead S1 or Wolf Among Us.

Just do yourself a favor and don't touch David Cage shit. He may actually be the worst video game developer that's currently working.

>David Cage
>Main character is some Twilight actress

Yeah, nah.

I don't even care about western games I just hope this game is free of diversity and progressiveness.

D4 isn't "complete" yet, right?

That guy in the right got cucked hard.

whoever that girl is she is hotter than Jewnnifer Lawerence
That said I'll probably buy Detroit for 19,99 next year

It won't ever be unfortunately, since Swery has now left Access Games and started his new studio (White Owls)

The first two episodes are still worth a playthrough so you can wallow in what could have, like the first season of Firefly

why do Canadians always think Detroit is a good setting for anything, let alone a video game?

>david cage
>canadian
que?

They really like Robocop.

>implying the second season of firefly wasn't going to be complete trash
Look at Serenity and the comics, then realize half the episodes of the original season weren't particularly good either. Firefly is fondly remembered solely because it was cancelled.

french canadian then?

>Never played one of these games before, hope it turns out good
>hope it turns out good
>good.

First he steals Ellen Page's face and now J-Law's??

Has that french fuck no shame!!

French canadians are the most disgusting creatures on earth after french and germans. I hate more french canadians than I hate jamaicans.

I kind of agree I just needed a metaphor. I would have gone with Twin Peaks since it ends of a cliffhanger, but now it's getting a third season.

Detroit is a good setting for a post apocalyptic or dystopian game

I don't know how he'll handle things in Detroit but in heavy rain the fact that there were no restarts, and permadeath for main characters made everything feel very intense. I unironically enjoyed the game despite bad writing and voice acting.

>Detroit
>white people

Or is the game about niggers that get turned into white people hence the name?

After a quick scroll through of her actresses social media she comes off as a bit of a bitch

Still would tho

You think it's post apocalyptic but then there's a level outside Detroit

what's her name?

Valorie Curry

what a shit name probably another college art student freak

this
I'd be more excited if they gave us real games

Her Twitter is nothing but politics and shit

>Never played one of these games before, hope it turns out good.

Wew lad just wew.

at this point in history it's better to have an average/decent cinematic game than, Gears of War, Lords of the Fallen and Mass Effect.

The ONLY reason to care about David Cage games is to watch the Best Friends suffer through them. Omikron was so dreadful that it killed Liam. Can the team survive another David Cage """game"""?

address?

Omikron: Nomad Soul and Indigo Prophecy are pretty good though

>excited for some bullshit console exclusive cinematic game.

you really suck

Get the fuck out

They have, you just refuse to play, or acknowledge them.

no

>"Become Human"
i'm a maggot

Just google her it will come up

I respect your shit opinion. Actually I don't.

better than most modern AAA games
at least I didn't get bored playing them the first time around, like I did while playing THI4F for example

another cocaine hollywood whore is against trump
it's like they make those kind of women in a californian factory

I played that stuff and I know that it isn't the real deal.

If you like this stuff go ahead but its like justin bieber, nicki minaj and tailor swift of videogames.
massively advertised, lots of hype with high polish but not actually good

>Detroit
This city is forever branded in my head with this

california has always been on the left so is it really surprising

I'm not gonna watch it. And I bought Until Dawn because I thought "this interactive movie looks interesting" yet it's still sits on the shelf unwrapped.
David Kağe can't deliver. Period. What he is good at is tricking into buying his next "masterpiece" because previous is 2deep for anyone (especially those internet trolls).
Thank god I didn't fall for Fahrenheit after playing a demo that really impressed me and remained a the most amazing game ever that I didn't get play as a kid. Until I watched a lp of it that is.

I'm excited for another David Cage trainwreck, actually, yeah

Can't wait to see people rip it to shreds

we either destroy california or they will eventually destroy western society.

David Cage is the only straight man to get Ellen Page naked

and get sued for it

To be fair Indigo Prophecy probably has one of the best openings in vidya. The diner was great; atmospheric, good sense of tension, an interesting control scheme, a real show of potential. Then the quality just kept dropping.

>watching a game
quite on point there
If I want to watch something I prefer movies and shows like with actors and no quick time events

I live near Austin, I can verify this being true. California is starting to spread its virus.

I've seen this so much but only now notice this:

>"use by" date
>food
>use

what does NEW sauce taste like?

i still laugh that canadian whore is mad at Sony.

what is this gif from?

I wonder why no other game has used the same premise
maybe it's hard to write a good story around it

David Cage didn't make Until Dawn though did he?

I like the part where you hear the internal thoughts of the murderer who is apparently convinced he's not the murderer

It wasn't. That's why it's actually good.

>Omikron was good
Either a terrible troll or whichever lizardman is wearing the David Cage suit today

He didn't, but it's an interactive movie so it's related

I enjoyed it because I played it when it came out
It was different compared to many other games around back then
Haven't played it since though

sorry if you think thats your only option.
you need to look into games more on your self and find what you like.
but if you are used to beeing spoonfed with all those games from advertising to much and can't get beyond that.
not here to spoonfeed you either.

Beyond Meme Souls would have been better without a lesbian actress with a big forehead
just saying

She was one of the few redeeming factors

sounds like you don't really like videogames but movies and the cinematic stuff got you hoked on something that isn't even for you.

OH shit Sony let David Cage make another shitshow on their console :D

nah, everytime I saw her I remembered this pic

also enjoyed it quite a bit although it was a very flawed game and kind of weird too.

There's no reason to be excited unless they go back to actual branching paths.
That's the best aspect of his games. Minimal illusion of choice Telltale shit.

Still would without hesitation

I'd rather bang a 40 year old jewish woman than that french garbage

disgusting