4AM

What kind of vidya you been playing, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UpSHC1dqX1o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

myst so i can focus myself on something other than how shitty and pointless my life is

I know that feeling user.
I'm trying to do data org fights on KH2 for the first time.

LATE

I was 7 seconds early by Sup Forums's official timestamp.

Shittons of Persona 5 and some the Long Dark. Semester started again and I should get back to work for uni, though, but have felt like shit for the past few days and can't explain why.

Just beat Yakuza 2, I'm going to play Yakuza 3 later today after some rest and classes. Also I may try and play some Persona 5.

that's okay, at least you tried.
youtube.com/watch?v=UpSHC1dqX1o

Got 95 pagies in Yooka Laylee. Kind of disheartened though cause the only ones left are the annoying shit ones I didn't want to do earlier.

The "staving off suicide" game.

You're never happy to win.

On a huge RTS kick lately. Enjoyed the DoW 3 beta and looking forward to the full game.

Being genuine, how is Yooka Laylee? If I liked Banjo would I enjoy it?

I consider it to be a decent game with the occasional infuriating part.

One day we'll all find peace of some sort, hopefully.

Yes, you'll like it. It's not as good, but will scratch the itch.

Cool, everyone else I've asked recommends it too. I'll pick it up soon.

Cities XL

Been playing payday 2
For some reason I can never find any lobbies. The in-game player count will show 7000+ online but I can only see maybe 5 lobbies worldwide. Probably going to quit for that reason, playing with bots gets boring.

I was terrible at fighting Sephiroth in KHFM I was trying to fight him at lv60 with Lionheart, but I can even damage his first invisible bar before I get wrecked.

Any multiplayer game my friends play so it can distract me from my debilitating disease.

grinding out platinum in bayonetta and relaxing with icewind dale 2.

What kind of disease user?

Just finished Super Mario Sunshine 100% a couple hours ago. Was pretty fun.

Counter strike GO talkin shit the whole time. Nothing like goofing around with strangers until the early morning high af, 20 is good time

I've been playing a lot of Persona 3 FES lately, probably more than I should be, distracting myself from other things I could or should be doing
I'm 12 hours in now, and the ball is starting to get rolling, but thinking too much about the game's social links stuff just reminds me how socially inept and alone I am.

Fine taste my dude
Icewind Dale 1/2 are as comfy as CRPGs can get

I'd rather not say. Things as simple as eating are becoming more difficult for me. If you are in good health, don't ever take it for granted, live life no matter how shitty things may seem.

I cleansed myself from my entire backlog of pirated games and I only slept 3 hours. I want to read a book but I'm too sleepy to read.

That's fine then, sorry to hear about it. Not much an anonymous person can do besides offer their condolences. Is it like a terminal thing?

Been going through Kyuuyaku Megami Tensei to kickstart a general marathon.

Do I need to find Inazami in the Sea of Flames?
I just tanked the fire, got the demon in the bottle and the Neigh. I couldn't find the bitch and gave up. Should I just to Set?
Games pretty comfy and Odin is forever a bro.

Thanks man. Icewind dale 2 the last infinity engine game I have to play I love the greater flexibility of 3rd edition.

Dwarf Fortress
I finally read the fucking walkthrough

It's hard to say at this point. If they can keep it isolated long enough my chances are much better. Only time and rest will tell.

On the grind with Persona 5. School just started and I'm 2 days away from the Hawaii trip. I'm enjoying the game but when it takes whole days and sometimes whole weeks away from you it makes me want to stop playing. That and the cat continually telling me to go to bed. What's the point of letting me walk around my room if I can't even do anything?

Good luck I guess.
I'm not gonna pretend that everything is gonna be ok, because I'd hate for someone to do that to me.

>tfw I want to do something but dont want to do anything

The first Nier then most likely Automata after.

Drinking with friends. Watching Robocop 2. Had to adjust my pants because getting itchy. Friend notices something. I didn't realize I had a half boner. Oh shit.

GTAIV

iktfb

Downloading ESO because I'm dying for an MMO to play but I've tried everything else at this point.

Invest half an hour at a time to attempt the thing you want to do. Especially if it's something challenging it will be far easier if you go in with the thought that you will just do it for half an hour. You won't feel like you're missing out if you just do that. Slowly break the ice, maybe even note down every time you successfully did half an hour of the new thing.

Do every day at least half an hour and never miss out. Always time your half hours when your motivation is at peak levels to get it done. With this way I could work the entire month of january on productive things, I used the strong as fuck new years resolution motivation to start it. I did the mistake and stopped doing it every day so here I am, pretending I'm a superman.

Oh shidd :DDD
gay seggs :DD

Was playing some shitty f2p, p2w fishing game since I wanted something slow to play before going to bed.
Any fishing game recommendations would be nice.

I like this game

Thanks user ill try my best.

Rewarding yourself with half an hour of playing video games every time you did half an hour of productive things may be fun too.

DAI

That's a pretty good idea, I think I'm gonna try and apply that to my life, even if it's not towards something very productive or helpful

Just finished Alien:Isolation last night. I thought it was great but it drags towards the end, which made going from point to point pulling a lever/switch/restoring power/what the fuck ever all the more annoying. Even then I found myself wanting to play more today.
Now I'm starting KOTOR for the first time.

forgot pic

Multiplayer games.

It's causing my backlog to build up.

Just built a PC so I also got me Morrowind and am looking for other cool games to try. Mount and Blade I've been told was neat, but I don't know what it plays like.

I found the most chill place in this cruel world

Just speedran Bayonetta

Andromeda finished downloading but not sure if want

How do I get Sup Forums to play games with each other again? I miss the epicmafia threads, friday night halo customs, ace of spades threads, battlefield squad threads, all that is gone and its making me very sad and read through Sup Forums archives from 2011.

At least the Mario Kart threads are a thing but I dont own a nintendo console.

I am very lonely

Playing Cities skyline

Don't know what else to do at this point.

I just purchased this game last night.. Havent felt like launching it yet for some reason.

I don't play very many online games. and all the ones I do want to play are dead long before my time sorry man.

my fucking pc cant handle skyline
cities xl is fine but its still outdated

Picked up Grim Dawn again but can't settle on a build. Feel like something melee.
Mostly waiting for Tekken 7.

How's your notebook?

the best kind

Damn I miss having to take notes playing games.

Now everything is corridors and markers, if I play older game I get lost. Hate this shit.

Witcher 3.
I'm impressed: it's probably the first video game I've ever seen with well written grey characters.
I freed the crone in the tree, the Baron did nothing wrong and forcing him to continue to suffer is inhumane

I've been playing A Rose in the Twilight, it's a nice atmospheric puzzle/platformer game with a cute usually suffering loli.