Untitled

ur a fag

What about attention whores chasing a label? Is it okay to hate those? Does that meet your precious standards for approval?

Am i?

I don't hate girl gamers and I still have low self esteem.

What now.

how can I hate things that don't exist?

I dont hate them
But I dont like them either

No. They're doing you virgins a service by legitimising your hobby

How can I hate something that doesn't exist?

check em

Women are a meme.

Other way around, cuck.

Lately I've really enjoyed making my own sandwiches. In a way, I think the veg is more important than any meat you use: munching through the lettuce is what really keeps me coming back to sandwiches.

Hey girls.
Imagine you're at the supermarket and some fat sweaty comes to you and says "Hey, I cook too! I'm such a GREAT cook!" And then he proceeds to tell you how great he is at cooking instant ramen, microwave dinners and no-bake pies.
That's what you sound like.

I don't hate girl gamers I hate gaymur girls.

What made you think the hobby needs legitimization?

I didn't care about that the last 20 years, I'm not about to start.
This analogy would work better if girls these days could still cook.

My fiance sits around playing skyrim all day. Wat do.

I don't hate girl gamers specifically, I just hate women

Enjoy being a virgin
Those people exist only in your cowarldy child mind

I think lettuce is really good on sandwiches, it's adds a little crunch and texture to what is otherwise a soggy feeling floppy mess

>if you hate jews you're insecure and have low self esteem
what terrible logic, can't i just be a bigot

Introduce him to better games. Or get a fiance that doesn't have shit taste.

Make her show cleavage and slap a cam in front of her.

If you don't like skub you're insecure and have low self-esteem

Buy another copy and share the experience.

Legitimizing? lol k.

haha this.

>Guuuuuurl gamer
>the cake is a like xDD

No...I think it's okay to hate them.

Bigots are insecure and have low self-esteem.

As long as they aren't being an annoying cunt, I don't care. But that goes for 12 year olds as well. Hell, anybody really.

Though, women are the only ones in this group that will freak out if you tell them to shut up and still manage to get at least half the guys playing on their side.

Good point. Girls these days seem to thinking cooking is """sexist""" or something.

they're just showing NAWALT till they're done with the cock carousel or they find some beta bucks to survive off of

nothing special. gaming was already a legit hobby before girls ever got involved

For England, Alec.

SRS
>>>tumblr
>GAF

WHOA

I don't hate my sister, so I suppose I have pretty good self-esteem.

this is true. Traps make better girls anyways

this is the "bullies pick on others because they're insecure" thing all over again

the real reason is that they're assholes and they don't respect the wishes and rights of the people they bully/ are bigots towards

this is so retarded

>female
>real gamer
>reddit filename
you have to go back

That's true I guess. What if instead it was this:
"Hey girls.
Imagine you're at the SOCIAL MEDIA and some fat sweaty NERD comes to you and says "Hey, I SOCIAL MEDIA too! I'm such a GREAT SOCIAL MEDIA!" And then he proceeds to tell you how great he is at INSTAGRAM, TINDER and SNAPCHAT.
That's what you sound like."

A man of refined tastes, I see.

>filename
>instantly knew who it was referring to
fuck

I hope whoever made this hasnt gone any shooting sprees yet

no its not, you're a mongoloid

>Making sandwiches
>Not wraps
Get a load of this faggot

samefag

>he knows what a reddit filename looks like

Oh boy, the tumblr boogeyman and homophobia memes! Why don't you use the n-word next, tough guy?

I fucking hate Wil Wheaton so much.

If you like anything about girls you're a cuck with no self respect.

i always thought it was more that these dudes think of video games as an escape and if there are girls around they are reminded that they're loser virgins.

Every single thread

>cayenne pepper

hi newfag

Kill yourself cumdumpster.

But, I hate all gamers.

save'd

I keep my hobby out of public.
I'm almost 30, and people would think I play some facebook games and upon mentioning Automata or God of War series, they immediately try to show superiority, as if their manliness got attacked

>wanting to contribute to "gamer culture".
Why would anyone want to be a part of that social subgroup?
I deal with gamer culture every day at my job because of my coworkers and I just pretend I don't play video games

The "culture" of gaming is being fucking annoying and spouting memes 24/7

Save'd for your manifesto?

If youa are labeling people other than as people you're a complete and uyter retard.

I cannot comprehend the concept of my "manliness" being attacked. Guess I'm too beta to understand.

PC wins again.

>he got downvoted after she admitted to not beating a 3 hour game
Every fucking time. Part of me wants to see if he's still in the negatives on that comment, but I also don't want to touch reddit.

What the fuck has Felicia Day contributed to gaming besides an obscure web series that less and less people know about as time goes on?

wtf I hate myself now

>talks about contributing

>literally has contributed nothing besides getting a few lucky acting gigs when he was a kid

nobody even liked this faggot. why does he get to cruise through life using his celebrity status?

Fresh bun + lettuce + cheese + ham + tomato + salt&pepper + drop of mayo and ketchup

You'll try once, you'll never go back to normal sandwiches.

>you
ive tossed around the idea, but i prefer her stay pure
i watch her play while i play starcraft, thats enough of that boring crap for me

>that white knight butthurt
good ol reddit.

Hey, it's not my fault you're calling your finacee a guy.