>D.ndu

>Even they fell for the edit meme

>one on the right is ugly, off-model and drawn darker than she is in the game

Fuck off please sir

>draw a black girl
>call her korean
???

fuck you bitch

>game about a space-police force defending the law and citizens of Earth features an optional unlockable skin that makes one character resemble a police officer

shocking

SJWs will complain about anything

youtube.com/watch?v=wkwK7Qqdig0

>Anime nigger lips

>Even
>implying these clickbaiting fucks give a shit about researching their stories

The internet was a mistake.

>shows her as in cartoony korean police uniform
>americans think this is an american issue

>D.Va is a member of the SK military
>WOWZERS SHE'S LIKE MY FAVORITE GAMER COMICS XD
>The devs let you dress her up in a cop uniform to pander to dudes with an Asian cop fetish
>REEEEE DELETE THIS, FUCK COPS #NOTMYOVERWATCH
Hilarious

Shouldn't it be #Omnic lives matter?

Fucking Americans. Build wall please.

The burgers think everything is about them.

>americans

>people commenting on her lips and nose
>not realizing this is what real koreans look like

that is some top level autism

>be libtard
>be anti gun
>be anti police

What do these limp wristed faggots do when someone breaks into their house?

If niggers would stop being stupid then they'd stop getting shot. It's really simple. If a cop tells you to drop your weapon, you fucking drop your weapon.

>implying they don't have their lives handed to them on a silver platter

Only brainwashed American sub humans could make a shitshow out of a fucking KOREAN cop uniform. Holy fuck someone nuke these fucking faggots already.

the real question is why korean police have such a stupid logo

Why did she become ugly when she started to support a cause that no Koreans give a shite about?

D.va clearly had plastic surgery

>be libtard
>be pro-gun
>be pro-police
Anyone else?
Not all libruls are faggy SJW types

>Police officer uniforms are offensive
HOLY FUCK
can you imagine what "gaming journalism" will be in 10 years?

how does one achieve this level of speg? do I need to attend a class or something?

Did she reversed her plastic surgery or something

Are every skin on Overwatch canon? Or are those fags getting triggered by a non-canon optional cosmetic skin?

Apologize to the robber for society failing them I presume.

>Koreans
>Giving a single shit about niggers

LMAO

what if "A nigga ain't going back to the big house" ??

>Kills the combative minorities of the Overwatch Universe who claim only to want equal rights, all while streaming it
>Bringing in real world politics when Koreans have hated blacks since the LA Riots, and vice versa
>Thinking that all police are the same, especially those from completely different countries across the world from one another
>"Police officer D.Va is disgusting and not canon! BLM D.Va is actually canon!"

wtf I love Overwatch now

>Nationalistic Korean giving a damn about the irrelevant lives of black Americans
Additionally she's a fucking Korean police officer, it's not like she goes around gunning down all the blacks in Korea

>Giving D.Va caterpillar eyebrows, a huge nose, and monkey lips
Why?

They get raped and murdered.
But at least they don't have to go to prison for shooting armed burglars in self defense, r-right?
Present and accounted for.

>sparks furious debate
>literally a handful of autistic spergs crying on their internet blogs
She isn't even an American Police officer, she is a Korean national in a Korean police uniform. Do they have problems with police brutality in South Korea?

ah yes,
The infamous Shooter game autism.

they obviously bend over and let the black man who broke in rape them because refusing would make them worse than hitler

Wait until they find out the previous jobs of the Resident Evil cast.

The fuck is that edgy description

>take a korean girl
>draw her as a black girl

there's a word for this that i can't quite put my finger on

They worked hard so they dont have to live in a shitty area desu

I want Kevin Spacey to be my dad

This is why normalfags are a mistake, they cant for one moment just experience escapism and have to bring politics and other real world issues into a game about a fucking gorilla with a lightning gun who escaped from monkey moon mars.

Its like complaining that middle earth didnt have an orc immigration policy.

>people trying to inject political garbage for everything to have an excuse to complain

This is some grade-A garbage

D.va is Korean, she has probably never met a Black guy except Lucio, who is the Whitest Black guy ever

>americans thinking that every country is like theirs

Not all countries have shitty barely trained police force consisting of retards who were bullied at school you know?

They should have given her police uniform a skirt instead of pants, then people wouldn't assume she's an american cop.

Why would a Korean care about burgers getting shot?

Oh boy I can't wait for more Sup Forums.

Why does being dressed as a police officer offend people?

>literally two images right next to each other on the first page search for "tumblr dva"
wow, being a gaming journalist must be really easy

In 10 years, anthropomorphic characters in games will be deemed gloryfying animal cruelty after a bunch of animals in a research centre were mutated. SJWs will try to boycott every Sonic game released.

Can somebody explain this complex political situation to me with Harry Potter references?
What would Harry Potter think? That's all I need to know.

actually had a conversation with a friend about this
he was angry about me getting a gun to defend my home, said it was absurd to think about killing someone just because they want to rob you.

Because literally every police officer is a state sponsored murderer of innocent black boys and girls, do you not watch the news?

You vs the girl she (he) tells you not to worry about

it's an american thing

Pics like this don't really help the "All lives matter" crowd.

Fuck sake if your going to quote Moonman then might as well go with the #BlackLivesDontMatter tag.

But then again the All Lives Matter crowd typically are just racists who can hide their power level

I've heard that americans have all sort of stupid prudish laws that police officers have to enforce and end up looking as dumbasses in the process...i think that's why people get so mad at them there

This is why Sup Forums will never win.

pro gun liberal here. not sure about pro police though. the cops in the city could always use more funding and better military equipment. cops in the nice, calm suburbs can fuck off though. shitheads shouldnt get a raise for doing absolutely nothing on their fat asses all day.

I want Kevin Spacey to eat me out like Kate Mara.

Black lives really don't matter
The less niggers on this earth the better

it's not that easy to write complete fucking nonsense and discard your self-worth while fighting the urge to kill yourself

Do americans want to live without law enforcement?

if everyone playing overwatch was put in a death camp the world would be better off

get off the street you fucking coons

mudwashing

This just in Harry's dream job was to be part of a magical cross-border policing force with full authorization to execute criminals without trial.

Give them all the silver like that one part of Les Misérables

>he still thinks koreans don't have negroid features

Why do Americans make everything about themselves? The costume is fucking harmless.

If a person breaks into an occupied house, they want to do more than rob you.

fpbp

the best kind of anime lips

So this is an issue, but Soldier, Mccree, Ana, Mercy, Torb, Tracer, Reaper, Winston pretty much being military police, and Pharah explicitly being private military isn't? D.va is also a military vet.
Lucio is a poor black guy who had to steal the equipment he has

Fuck off Tumblr, this skin is a miracle of the universe.

>This is why Sup Forums will never win.
But they got Trump into the White House.

>Retarded entitled Commiefornia kids think every police force around the world can be treated the same as the American police force

In what way are you a librul if you don't believe in stripping everyone of their rights and don't believe that niggers are a special breed that need extra attention so that we can all be equal?

>implying the police can protect you from break ins
They'll show up after you've been robbed and then fail to catch the perpetrators.
American police are overfunded and yet entirely ineffective.

she probably thinks blacks are inferior to actual apes like everyone else in her country

If ever robber corrected himself after taking all the silver like in the book i think it would really be a good option

These "people" need to fucking burn.

meanwhile, media is controlled by the left.
is it really considered winning?

So what you're trying to say is not all lives matter?

told him that and he replied
"how do you know that? he just wants some money"
It was one of those conversations where the best you could do is just walk away.

Literally get raped and robbed than blame it on the nearest white guy

>Hi!

>Blizzard doing the fake controversy shtick like with Tracer's ass in order to spark popularity in the game

Sick of this shit.