Nothing wrong with Kotaku

Human gamers like me like to read articles written by other human gamers, and not mindless robots. Unlike other gamer news sources, Kotaku has real human commentary included within the news article.
>kotaku.com/thanks-for-the-shoutout-prey-1794708577
>Next Friday, Arkane Austin will release their newest game, Prey, closing the loop on a minor four-year meta-story involving that studio and me.
Any other source would not write an interesting article with this, which is not limited to just the game itself, but the people surrounding it as well.
If you cannot enjoy a Kotaku article, you are probably just like the mindless robots that write for other sites, unable to have an opinion and only being able to report facts.
>b-but, Kotaku is a gaming site, why go further than that! I just want to read the gaming news!
Who said it was just for video game news? Kotaku has the word "otaku" in it which means it can include articles on Jap culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hosts_(file)
gist.github.com/ChimeraCoder/7495794
boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/Nothing Kotaku/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sup Forums has Han in it, so this thread can be about your favourite Chinese dish.

For me it's Kung Po King Prawns.

Fuck you and fuck this thread.

Moo shoo Tofu my man.

Just fuck up my insides, I don't care.

Fish with leek sauce

>unironically linking to kotaku

>Human gamers

as a crab gamer I disagree with your statements

Just add it to your Windows HOSTS file.

Details
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hosts_(file)

Examples
gist.github.com/ChimeraCoder/7495794

boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/Nothing Kotaku/

remember to sage and hide

>human gamers
I identify as an ethereal gamer, you nigger faggot

>Shitaku has fallen so far they now need to shill on Sup Forums
My fucking sides! What's the matter, Patrick, Twitch and YouTube stealing too many of your precious clicks?

those are not me

Kotaku is that normie friend who pretends to be a weeaboo because nobody talks to him. Knows nothing what is saying and then you stop seeing him a few years and then comes back from studying some liberal art school and talks nothing but misogyny, diversity and censorship, whilke watching lets plays because games are too hard

Why isn't it dead yet?

>kotaku
pastebin that shit