IT'S 8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lZdsNOEC2RA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IT'S TEEEEEEEN

woah

Is his remaster going to flop?

ye

>they play crash 2 remastered but do the same exact things they did in old crash 2 and just put the audio from the old crash 2 playthrough on the new one

No

It's a 5

wow

I want the remasters to come out now

mmmmhh

mmmarge

I heard that they pooped the music

go buy eggs for bart

six

Its almost to 2k now.

That boy is not correct

hit 2k

2k what?

That boy is inherently flawed

jesus fuck how much is rent.

okay DAAAUUUUD

Okay father unti

2k monies.

okay DAYYUD

Music sounds pretty good to me from what I've heard

Happy Halloween everybody

Its california

2 bedroom without utils is easily above 1.5k 1,750

No it's niiiine

SPRATS

youtube.com/watch?v=lZdsNOEC2RA

Thats fucking retarded.

How horrible.

I'M CHRIS O'NEEEEIIIILL

Orobas!

So what are the chances of a Spyro trilogy remaster now?

I wonder what engine they're using for TriggerTreat and Bippy
or are they making it just from line coding?

not all of it is that bad, just LA and SF rape you with rent

If you had a six inches clone of Hitler in your pocket, with all the same memories of the real Hitler, would you fuck with him?

stream is comfy af.

what the fuck are you even talking about

link?

ding dang's stream.

just google dingdongvg.

this thread is for fucking n words

MY UNCLE APES PEOPLE

yeah dingdong's voice is really soothing

How is he so cool?

frig off ding dude

he doesn't even browse regularly.

joolian does and he's too busy eating shitty pizza.

Imagine

Just ding dong and julian coop toejam and earl.

What if they are Toejam and Earl

gud stream

bart i pour boiling oil on your skull

>stuck on PS4
god i hope so

Bart I pour boiling milk in your asshole

Someone should ask if traps are gay

Petty

That boy needs therapy

then what is boney?

Psychosemantics?

$2000 in donations

What the fuck is this thread?

I have no idea, so I'm gonna talk about Crash. The first few screens looked lovely. I'm a little disappointed when seeing side by side videos that they've made some minor pallete changes, but realistically I won't know when they're not side by side. The worst offender is the bloom they've added to some of the lighting. It looks dire.

It's still the only game I'm looking forward to though. On another note, how do they even have the rights to make it? Crash has been chewed up and spat out so many times along the way. I can only pray for a resurgeance of mascot platformers, but know it just won't be.

He's actually a really over sensitive bitch if you check his twitter. He focuses way too much on the negative criticism. Like that Simpsons video got a few too many dislikes for his liking and he started whining about it. Rockcock even called him out on only focusing on the negative criticism.

I really think he does it to get a bunch of replies from underlings telling him he's great and to ignore the haters

Anyone have a picture of Julian?

I love being proven right

Thank you. I thought I was the only person totally confused. It's like /s4s/ had a thread on Sup Forums.

I doubt it will flop but it won't do nearly as well as they hope. The games really do not hold up that well nowadays. 2 is decent but 1 is ancient in terms of platformers and 3 is just kind of dull.

> how do they even have the rights to make it? Crash has been chewed up and spat out so many times along the way

Actually Crash and Spyro's ip rights are pretty simple. The complexity comes from confusion over thinking Naughty Dog and Sony ever owned him, they did not.

Crash was property of Universal, developed by Naughty Dog and published (but not owned) by Sony for ps1. After Naughty Dog moved on to other games (and was bought by Sony) the Crash ip stayed at Universal who gave it to other devs to make games for that were Multiplatform. Eventually Universal merged together with Activision and Crash went with them, continuing to be put into shitty games until he disapeared completly.

Now he's back in Activisions Skylanders series and the N.Sane Trilogy which is like the original games where Sony is involved but doesn't actually own Crash, just the distribution rights for the original ps1 games.