Was he gay?

Was he gay?

Does it matter?

Maybe, but he was a good character regardless.

no he was just insecure because he had hobbies that weren't very masculine like sewing

+ his dad died when he was young and had no strong male rolemodel in his life

do his s-link and you'll figure it out

He never told his shadow he was gay yet the shadow became a persona anyway

If he was truly gay then shadow kanji would've said fuck that

He's a Naotofag no shit.

This

He portrayed an alpha male public image, while enjoying "feminine" hobbies. He's just a poorly written character. He couldn't help it that Naoto was a cute reverse trap.

Yes.

This was an established plot point. Did you not see the gay bathhouse?

He was afraid Yosukes homosexuality was contagious

He just wanted to wreck Naoto's boipucci until he learned he also had a girlpucci

It's not gay if the balls don't touch.

No.

His father was on his deathbed and told his son to be strong.
Kanji misunderstood what his father said and thought he meant being macho, etc...
That clashes with Kanji's skill and interest in textiles, something he was mocked about in school.

This conflict leads him tot think he's gay, especially when he becomes attracted to a really cute boy he just saw (without knowing it was a girl in a uniform). For context, no one ever mistakes Naoto for a boy. Kanji is just an idiot.

He enjoyed feminine hobbies which he was always self conscious of, when he saw naoto and thought she was beautiful he got scared thinking it was a boy and thought that it wasn't just his hobbies that were gay. It scared him since he was afraid of being gay, in the end naoto was a girl so he was safe.

P4 is still a terrible game for not letting you get those two to get together

He's naotosexual.

was yukiko a princess?
was naoto a guy?
was rise a slutty stripper?

Kanji is bi. There are some really good explanations about his internal problems with masculinity in this thread, but it still simply comes down to how he was attracted to Naoto before he knew she was a girl, and how he continued to so afterwards. You can have issues with your masculinity and still be bi, gay, straight, whatever.

Yes

should I play p4 of wait for vita emulation in 20 years to play p4 golden?

SHE'S NOT PRINCESS
Yes
Yes

I doubt the actual situation suggests him liking dudes

Everyone else already knew Naoto was a girl. Kanji was simply confused because, as was stated before, he's just a thick fucking idiot and saw feminine beauty while also foolishly buying into Naotos gimmick, and was relieved to discover the opposite

His biggest mistake is being dumb.

Nah, IIRC In the scenes up to Naoto and Kanji everyone refers to Naoto as a boy. And even if he's dumb and didn't figure it out as soon as everyone else did, he still liked Naoto before the revelation. Liking traps is still gay before and after the revelation.
Also why is Kanji's dungeon the only one to be completely false when everyone else's is simply an exaggeration of their feelings? IMO I don't think Kanji is a bareback slut, but he sure doesn't mind feminine penis.

>Implying anyone knew

It's a bit more subtle in japanese that Naoto's VA isn't just a woman doing a little boys voice. Emphasis on bit.

Part of it is his fear of women.
His shadow says as much.
It's not just who he is attracted to, but who is more comfortable being around with.

no

This, being nervous/scared around women is not gay, if that were the case then this whole board would be gay.

No, he just had some feminine hobbies.

>P3's plot and setting
>P4's cast
>P5's gameplay and level design
GOTYAY

Is he literally our Guy Fieri?

>then this whole board would be gay
Seems like it some days.

insecure hetero that got a hard peepee from a chick who dressed like a dude

Regular P4 is fine.

uhh duh?

>>P4's cast

But P4's cast was a bunch of bland nobodies with one 'wacky', 'endearing' character quirk.

>tfw Kanji was never taken to flavor town

I can understand that, but he doesn't have same reaction to Yukio and Chie outside of the bathhouse. Also like I said before, he was clearly attracted to Naoto before the revelation and even mistook Naotos investigative interest as something a bit deeper.

>He's just a poorly written character
He is the opposite of that actually

I don't know, I'm pretty sure I've seen him put testicles in his mouth

Kanji is probably the best written character in the playable cast, probably even the whole game. Name one character that was written better.

Anybody who says Kanji was gay/bi or that Naoto was trans is a fucking idiot.

4 has the worst cast in the whole series.

I'd rather just have P5

Explained in this thread already but basically Kanji had no real male role model in his life, what with a dead dad, and acted in a hyper manly to gain acceptance with his male peers. Naoto giving him a boner before it turned out she was a girl playing dressup didn't help either.

If Kanji never went to flavourtown its YOUR fault for not sharing your lunches with him.

No he's worse he's a naotofag

>P3's plot and setting

I don't want garbage