What are some video games you personally don't like, but understand why they're popular?

What are some video games you personally don't like, but understand why they're popular?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2PPkQoQQn-M
youtu.be/btUx3gb0-FE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't like BoTW, but I understand how powerful nostalgia can be.

>mfw I'm not Anthony Burch

FUCKING ANTHONY BURCH WTF

Call of Duty
Grand Theft Auto

BOTW

And I hate it because it's locked behind a $300 paywall

I don't like fags with shit taste but I can understand they're fags.

MOBAs. I just don't like playing 40-60 minutes only to have my team lose or feed or something.

Animal Crossing. I need action in my games and also not a fan of real time-based events.

stalker

FAILURE OF A HUMAN! FAILURE OF A HUMAN!

>anthony burch
furries don't want you, anthony

any RTS
I suck at micromanagement and dont like multiplayer outside of fighters in general.

Brood War
Personally, I think it's one of the greatest games ever made, but I have severe adhd, and as such can't enjoy the game unless I'm taking prescription medication.
At least I'm not Anthony Burch though.

Pic because apparently this is going to be a furry thread.

Souls
Do people think shitty combat and controls are good? Are they playing these games because they've never played any games before 6th gen?do they play them because 'lol perpare to die' memes? I don't get it.

Does he want to fuck that Robin Hood or a fox?

Any given MOBA. They look like casualized, character-driven RTS/Action RPG hybrids that don't do either genre well to me. But shit, I don't like mixing peanut butter and pickles either, and apparently I'm wrong for that, too.

>tfw you aren't anthony burch

Last of Us. People give me funny looks about not finishing it.
I appreciate what it is and they story it tells. Just not tugging on my heart strings

I want Robin Hood's pointy knobbed slippery red dick to fuck my pussy (male) like he's splitting an apple with his bow and arrow.

Starcraft

Any multiplayer game/mode. I only ever feel the need to play single player campaigns

Post yfw you aren't Anthony Burch

Assassin's Creed
God of War
Gears of War
Borderlands
League of Legends

>what new mental illness should I get myself labelled with today?

Just wait til his new furry girlfriend cheats on him and takes his switch

>souls
>shitty combat

come on man

>That feel when you aren't Anthony Burch

Game has a wii u version dumbshit.

Is Anthony Burch the new CWC?

thanks OP, forgot I wasn't Anthony Burch for a minute there

the last of us, league of legends, skyrim or any fallout game

Bioshock
Sports Games
Call of Duty

Even CWC isn't Anthony Burch.

sauce me nigga

youtu.be/2PPkQoQQn-M

Daily reminder being furry is becoming mainstream and socially acceptable

We won.

I play it because I like the combat, also controls are only shitty on keyboard imo

But a lot of games made by nips are like that

Also get gud

pretty much all nintendo games, souls series and clones, cod series.

That's like the people who like traps but claim they aren't gay.

Reminds me of Eddie Redmayne.

youtu.be/btUx3gb0-FE

Anyways I really fucking hate Persona and don't understand how anyone would want most of their game to be derivative anime storytelling that makes IV:A look like a masterful narrative but then I remember waifufags and most discussions being about feet and x is CUTE.

I've never got a verifiable answer on whether this is a girl or not.

I'd rather be Cara Delevingne's insole

friendly reminder that traps are gay, but futanari arent traps.

>footfags

Ain't nothing like Spring/Summer weather and seeing all the QT 3.14 virgins wearing flip-flops with painted toes

I demand sauce

Who is this semen demon and where can I find more?

>Her 2 inch thick eyebrows
>Flatter than a polished marble table
>Those ayy lmao feet

What do people see in her? I even bet she is an uppity bitch.

t. Above size 10 wearing Landwhale

oh right, I should've said a $350 paywall then

He could have posted fat bat tats or something, but no, he is attracted to a male fox.
A gay furry cuck.
>mfw I'm not anthony burch

>eyes never blink
>likely an ugly fuck in the suit

Still no.

Robin Hood is below entry level furfaggotry, fucking Burch

Just because you love her doesn't mean you have to start projecting to defend her

It doesn't stop the fact that you're waifu is shit, either

Good taste

BOTW doesn't really do anything for me. I'm just not interested in its gameplay. I will admit the story and characters are more fleshed than before, but I can just look and read about them online.
On the topic of that, Super Metroid certainly looks nice and can certainly play well, but I just can't get myself invested into it.

I DEMAND SAUCE IMMEDIATELY

her eyebrows are hot as fuck, whats wrong with you

>not holding his mantlet ass down and face fucking him

MOBAs

I hate the controls, can't stand them, but I get why people like them.

I don't like unreasonable retards who are unable to grasp that someone might think differently than them, and that that's okay. I do, however, understand that it's a symptom of their uncontrollable hyper-autism

:(

This. Maid Marian would have been the better choice, but it's no surprise that Burch would put the fag in "furfag".

Front page of Twitch
not related

Why do you have such shit taste user? And why are you making me defend Anthony Burchs taste?

>What are some video games you personally don't like, but understand why they're popular?- 67 posts and 26 image replies shown.
Yeah. A LOT. From Grand Strategies past literally all decent multiplayer games to basically all twitch-based games and shit like fighting games. In fact, I think I could find a game that I respect and understand its popularity in about every single genre, despite the fact that my personal taste is fairly narrow.

Fighting games.
RTS.
Music/rhythm games.

>no tits
>proportions of a bad /short/ character

na

But that's not maid marian.

meme girl

seriously though peanut butter and pickle sandwich is good
especially if you have a good crunchy pickle like clausssens

Isn't she a turkroach?

Grand Turismo. In fact, any racing game that isn't obscenely and unrealistically fast like F-Zero, has a combat system like Twisted metal and Mario kart, or uses non-car vehicles like Hydro Thunder and Diddy Kong racing don't have any real appeal to me.

>Always fags with their gay little fox

Real men prefer Baloo and dat giant ass

>not kass
Step up my good negro

Wow, dude. That's some serious introspection there. I hope you find a solution to your illness. :(

MOBAs
Battle Royale style games
Military Shooters

Actually most games I don't like. It's not really that hard to understand why ganes get popular.

Who? I haven't actually watched a Disney movie in a long time.

Witcher 3
Gta V
Mgs V

People who have too much of free time and have a rage-boner against gameplay.

First person shooters on consoles with a controller. I fucking grew up on consoles and I couldn't stand them and hated them until I tried with LB&MHow the fuck do normalfags do it? Worse still is that they have killed actual genres I loved on consoles such as platformers and beat'em ups.

The snake you dumbo

wait I'm retarded I fucked that up, kass is the zelda bird

what's the name of the fucking snake, its starts with k

But snakes are skinny faggots with no ass. They aren't sexy.

Kaa