Can you think of any boss battles...

Can you think of any boss battles, or any section of any game that you could admit was challenging to you on Sup Forums without everyone saying that it was the easiest thing ever for them and you should git gud?

Escaping the death star after you blow it up in Super Return of the Jedi was pretty tough

>Can you think of any boss battles, or any section of any game that you could admit was challenging to you on Sup Forums without everyone saying that it was the easiest thing ever for them and you should git gud?

Darkest Dungeon
Furi
Hotline Miami

All are fairly challenging both on normal and hard difficulties. You can have extra challenge for S scores in HM2 & F.

The daughter of the cosmos in bloodborne, using a threaded cane.

>It's easy once-
stop right there criminal scum, anything can be easy once you learn how to do it. The process of learning is what's hard

The threaded cane is the biggest piece of shit ever put in a video game. It is objectively inferior to every single other weapon in the game except bare fists and even then it's a close call.

Disagree with Furi on normal.

Oath in Felghana was hard, never see people insult others when I see this said.

I don't know if its considered a boss. But in Armored core 2 arena, there was a low ranking opponent that would jump around real fast and whoop my ass.

Father ariandel + sister friede bossfight were really fucking hard in the dark souls 3 dlc

easily hardest fight in the series

DS1 Four Kings on SL1. And no, you can't tank 'em with havel's set.

O&S ain't hard. They might suprise you at first because it's the first double bossfight (unless you can't fight gargoyles) but other than that they're fairly easy to keep track of.

Fashion Souls is worth it though.

Nah, it fun as fuck. Eri just has a huge hit box that requires you not to be in thread cane range to dodge. Half of her fight consisted of baiting her charge attack and standing in her flippers.

Also you are dappes as fuck.

From the top of my head 'The Flood' on Halo 3 on legendary difficulty was quite a tricky mission and took me some tries.

Fuck this boss

Awakened Alma on anything above normal

>that fucking monster hunter-like charge

Chariot in Dark Souls 2.
The hit detection when he gallops about makes me cringe in anger.

I'll give you that. It does look pretty badass when you're whipping the shit out of a group of Yarnhamites. It fits perfectly in with the aesthetic of the game, too.
Fun's subjective but the reach, damage, speed, and scaling are all pathetic. If it wasn't serrated in tricked form it would be utterly useless.

It starts out pretty shit, but scales really well off of one skill and shits out damage once you get your build going and some decent gems. I used it in my first playthrough and didn't have any problems with damage by mid game.

Zelda 2 Thunderbird even though I killed it first try and Dark Link (no cheesing)

Running Hell.
Hard Mode Running Hell.
Hard Mode Running Hell in a decent time.
Hard Mode Running Hell in a decent time without the Spur.

I did this. The AIs need to line up before any attack made her a breeze when I accidentally learned that you can get stuck on her tail and can just whack away until she uses her late battle aoe [\spoiler]

I respect your opinion and can't find fault in your argument other than whip form has amazing reach and that it, was, the best skill weapon in terms of reach and speed in base form.

Now excuse me, I have the sudden urge to sodomize a swine after a good whipping.

>Bumble through DeS as a spearman not really understanding the game, but manage to beat it
>Playing DaS for the first time, no fucking idea what I'm doing
>"This time I wanna play a thief!"
>No really good thief gear outside of the starter set
>mfw beating Smough and Ornstein with the starter thief set and the Bandit's Knife