What do you want to see from GTAVI?

What do you want to see from GTAVI?

An actually fun game

current day vice city

No shark cards

A good story

no gtao bullshit. we know that will never happen so i don't ever want to see gta6

somewhere other than

>california
>new york
>florida

I want it to actually have fun again.

>General shenanigans for GTA3
>Drugs and taking over a city in GTAVC
>Gang-related crimes and general shenanigans in GTASA
>Hitman and general shenanigans for GTAIV
>Heist, robbery and general shenanigans for GTAV

What sort of crime would you like them to focus on in VI?

human trafficking

A map that's more than a city, a town, and empty wilderness in between

Pirating.

A setting that isn't America, also

>A setting that isn't America
No.

tokyo or berlin

>tokyo
just play yakuza

If they re-did GTA 2's futuristic setting with modern graphics I could bear it.

SINGLE
>SINGLE
PLAYER
>PLAYER
DLC
>DLC

Single... what? Shark cards? Did you mean shark cards?

Characters actually WEARING WHAT I PUT ON THEM AND NOT CHANGING TO THEIR DEFAULT CLOTHES EVERY TIME I SWAP OUT SOMEONE

Yeah, we're done here. That covers it.

No more shit like taking your cousin out or fucking yoga.

I'd be content if Rockstar never released another GTA and instead focused on their other properties and new IP's.

A great car radio sound track

luckily on pc you can save appearances with one of the trainers so you can revert back to what you were wearing with a couple of clicks

Being a rockstar.

So which US city do you think they are gonna copy this time ?

I vote for Chicago.

NAWLINS

Nobody cares about Chicago. From a gameplay point of view that's just New York without any landmarks.

After all these years, A FUCKING FEMALE PROTAGONIST GODDAMIT

1980's Liberty City, specifically focused on an expanded and completely redone Bohan and Algonquin. Bring all of the fun and customization elements that San Andreas/V had, the realism and technology that IV had, and the grittyness that III/IV had with some humor mixed in (though not as tryhard as V was).

1980's New York City would make a great atmosphere for GTA, and it can even have some references and throw backs to Vice City and its aesthetics.

As for multiplayer, get rid of a lot of the grinding elements that V Online had, and make the game more stable instead of a lag fest. Call me nostalgic, but I preferred IV's multiplayer, because you didn't have notification after notification popping up on your screen. It was just simple fun.

A smaller, denser map but with more interiors

>Pic
Kek'd

Way too expensive.

The removal of rockstar social club needed to play and a support team to un-ban you when you get banned because someone else modding drops a bag of money on you.

Pedophilia

Something different

Am I the only one who would like killable children in GTA VI? I'm not trying to be edgy, and I know its unlikely it'll happen any time soon, but it'd certainly add another element of fun to the game. Plus it would generate publicity.

I don't see what it adds that they should bother spending time creating new models.

They took a step up with V and implemented four-legged creatures, it surely couldn't be too hard to add a smaller pedestrian.

But why, is the point.

The same reason pedestrians, animals, sea life are present in V. For entertainment, plus it adds another element of realism.

It adds nothing to the game except for controversy that won't increase sales. GTA V sold a fucking shit ton of copies, and they aren't going to jeopardize that just to be edgy.

Fallout 2 is the last game I can remember actually including this mechanic to any significant degree. It was also actually handled pretty well, because if you did it you got the Child Killer perk that would affect you negatively.

No joke, I would love to see New Orleans. Imagine going through swamps and the characters that you could get from that.

Holy shit, I think you're onto something. You should pitch this idea to the Houser brothers.

Woman protagonist wearing burqa

>wants a GTA not in America
>wants a fun game

pick one

Once again a big fuck you to our meaningless faggot mods, thanks for leaving the Sup Forums garbage up but the only rule you want to quickly enforce is GR15, MODS = FAGGOTS

GTA: VI WWII

Vice City 2: Electric Boogaloo

this. just fucking this.
i want rockstar to make fun games again. 5 was not fun at all.

Sup Forums is more sufferable than ponies, brony

your small white dick is more sufferable, retard or just trolling maybe both since you have no reading comprehension

i want take2 to not listen to

Shut up nigger

That's wishful thinking, user.

>Your character can have a wide range of moral options ranging from purely pacifist saint to amoral psychopath, and everything in between. Said character can have character creation tool. You want a white male? Done. Black female? Done. Hispanic transsexual? Done. Vast dialogue trees for the protag, and they all keep silent mostly.
> Nothing online, or if it is, reworked.
> A completely original city. Basically Houston in the fact that it's all sprawl and then add elements from other cities mixed in, make it close to the coast, and bam, you've got it.

I'm worried for red dead 2 because of shark cards

Small rural areas, big city areas, forests, deserts and high snowy mountains.

More than one city:
Go to the airport to travel to a completely separate huge city. Imagine in San Andreas you go to the airport and choose to travel, then you select Liberty City or Vice City. There is an obvious loading screen of the airplane flying then you're in that different city.
Walk, run, crawl, roller blades, bikes, skate boards, all road vehicles, all air vehicles, jet ski, surf board, skiing, snow boarding.
Tennis, baseball, basketball, soccer, pool, wresting, hunting,

Tokyo, London, or Paris.

New York or SF in the 70s/80s

More technology stuff like GTA IV

If none of this at least make it like a Saints Row 2

I want to walk into every building in the game.

That would basically be inFAMOUS 2 without the powers, wouldn't it?

It's like an American city but less crime, free health-care and the cops aren't as bad.

Wait, that makes it unamerican...

CAPTCHA: Abbo Champions

:^) Y'all wanna bet they gon' make a Female Protagonist alongside some 2 cucks that aren't man enough for such an alpha female ?

Yeah thats the only game that took place in new orleans

the most boring gta

>Sydneycuck
GTA actually need to be in a place that has guns.

A few years overdue, but nonetheless...

Bear cards

I forgot about Mafia III

I need to go to bed

>Implying it doesn't
>Implying it won't work like GTA: IV where you buy guns from shifty basements

L4d

>Implying it won't work like GTA: IV where you buy guns from shifty basements
>implying Auscunts aren't too scared to go anywhere near guns.

be sure to buy the 100 dollar bear card to get that multi million dollar ranch that has a stable to fit for 10 horses.

There's a reason some politicians here want the gun laws relaxed. There's enough support for it.

Dont forget
>actually fun drug dealing in gta ctw
I want to see a new gang-related shenanigans game again and not the garbage in gta 5

That's not open world, right?