Does presence of lolis in a video game affect your decision to play said video game?

Does presence of lolis in a video game affect your decision to play said video game?

Other urls found in this thread:

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1355221
medium.com/@codeGrit/neogaf-ponders-the-morality-of-pedophilia-and-it-s-found-wanting-6b074d34a3b0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

Yes. I'm much more likely to buy a game with lolis in it (the hotter the better).

I have bought hundreds of dollars in games just because of cute lolis.

yes you should kys you fucking paedophile

>Hates loli's
>Has shit fat fetish avatar

Hmm

It increases the chances of me buying it

you too

Yes, i can't take a game like that seriously at all. It's a shitty niche drawing style that should be left for niche fetish games only.

Don't lewd Lillie.

They're cartoons. Who gives a shit.

That's his sister. Their mother made her come with him to the tournament to keep him out of trouble.

It makes me more likely to play said video game.

>N-not the fictional children

When will the west stop this, nips don't give a shit.

Money talks. More and more games with lolis are coming to the west all the time.

Cry more roastie

Don't tell me what to do.

>some post from 2013

Yes.
No loli no buy.

>that guy's avatar pic
Guess he's into disgustingly thick.

No because I don't have autism and just play the whole damn game without sexualizing anyone.

I find it annoying but I understand that any nip game that wants to sell has to pay the loli tax. As long as it's not too in your face it's easy enough to ignore.

negatively so.

is that a fucking misty stuffer
and also what said

Neogaf insanity thread?

Only if they are sexy

Isn't Wong like in his late 20s

Cute!

>tan summer cirno

My dick is so happy this is a legit thing now

>Calling based Che Guevara a monster
Indeed, true insanity, who do this wimps stand for then?

I don't mind myself, though I'm less inclined to play them if family is able to see/hear.

>sense of humour is just lazily spouting the first racist thing that comes to your head
Underage, fuck off.

I am very rarely affected by a single thing being in a video game to the point where that one thing will make me want to play it/not play it.

I could sit through a gender studies class in video game form if the gameplay were really good. Character designs, by themselves, have never swayed me one way or another.

>Being as retarded as the mods that banned him

Doesn't that just go for anything with cute girls in it, though? It's hardly a loli thing.

>being as butthurt from hearing the truth
Not your safe space, fuck off.

yes
I like the characters no doubt about it, but this isn't the kind of game they should be in. I want to play as knights and wizards, not little girls.

I'm not even sure why you're so upset monkey. Lighten the fuck up.

no.

You were the one that told him to fuck off so you could have your safe space, user. He simply called you retarded.

We've got a live one!

Ah yes, there's no sense of humor quite like "black people are monkeys" joke #1214154

As someone who finds that shit disgusting I don't see how EO IV is that offputting outside of the female dancer/nightseeker portraits, the rest are innocent enough.
But I've only started playing it, new to the series, 6hrs in so maybe there's worse stuff I haven't seen

>that bitch in the background trying to point him out and shame him because she knows she will never experience a bond with her white boyfriend as pure as that between a big brother and his little sister

>For my headcanons...
what the actual fuck

does this person not know that Toadette exists

>Not laughing at literally 15 year old tier """humour""" makes me upset
Sorry if it makes you feel stupid, but most people grow up from that.

I told him to fuck off because he wants a circlejerk, sorry to dissapoint him by not being an autistic mongoloid who finds lazy humour should get a free pass because amerifats think acting racist is some sort of revolutionary act.

What he's saying isn't wrong though. Being a nazi doesn't necessarily mean having actually committed genocide. There are plenty of people who proudly self identify as nazis but haven't done any such thing.

Just go the fuck back to your home

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1355221

Honestly, you could compile this guy's posts and use it as a case study for the reintegration of transsexualism into the mental disorder spectrum.

Even if it isn't outright a mental illness, it clearly makes you a million times more likely to have one, and this guy hit the fucking lottery of insanity.

Would it make you feel better if I said "nigger," you whiny little shit?

>but muh circlejerk!
You are the one that needs to fuck back off to the shithole that you crawled from if you can't take your shitty opinion or taste being challenged.

This desu

Don't bother with him. Almost nothing irritates me more than wannabe memers who think that just saying no-no edgy words constitutes humor. The thing is that pointing this out though will invariably result in them thinking they've offended you and thus encourage them further, the idea that lazy humor simply isn't entertaining being lost on them.

I think racist jokes can be funny, but it hinges on whether or not they are actually jokes, because just saying "Lol niggers" ain't a joke.

the irony is that due to all the pedo scandals, people became more and more uncomfortable with depictions of children and started seeing them as sexual objects
back in the day, a naked kid was on the same level as an naked animal for most people

It's a simple issue of living in an age wherein information is more quickly accessible than ever before. Now you can easily know every time a pedo half way across the planet diddles some kids and gets caught, whereas before the idea of a pedophile probably isn't even a concept that crossed some people's minds

>cunny time
????

Tha allure of the forbidden
In reality sexing a kid is really really boring, they just stand there confused and usually scared
2D loli is where is at

lolis are fucking disgusting

No

t.man with no taste

oh look, it's another degenerated pedoshit thread

What?

2D =/= 3D

>whereas before the idea of a pedophile probably isn't even a concept that crossed some people's minds
??????

The biggest pedo hysteria happened before internet was even close to being mainstream.

Wait a sec, how would you know that? !

How new to the internet are you that you havent seen everything at least once?

Waaaait a minute.

well i think I've seen everything except for cheese pizza

mmmh....

Fuck you, you sick piece of shit

yes, it makes me more inclined to play it. this is a lolicon website, what kind of answer were you even expecting? anyone who says otherwise is a normalfag post-habbo immigrant

I dont like 3D dumbos. My PC is clean of it, but you are all idiots if you dont check everythin out at least once

great, now you fucking called them out
better not open any spoilered images

In a positive way for sure

I thought the point of Etrian Odyssey was to pretend to be the little girls

care to help a fellow man toke his first taste of pizza? :)?

There are a lot of old women in EO too.

I get it now.

You need to be vanned.

You must be new then. There was some dumbass who was spamming unspoiled CP 2-3 years ago in Sup Forums, it was really nasty.

lol at Neofaggers

they are a bunch of liars and so fucking double faced

medium.com/@codeGrit/neogaf-ponders-the-morality-of-pedophilia-and-it-s-found-wanting-6b074d34a3b0

Lucky for me loli is legal here

pretty old fag, considering I'm the one abs only w.d snacks

I've bought games that I wouldn't otherwise because they have lolis. I never would've played Reccettear if the main character was an adult man. Hopefully this post doesn't put me on a watchlist

>Disgust for pedophiles makes you Sup Forums no
Typical Sup Forumsirgin

Then you're lucky as fuck.

Nah, youre not Snacks. I know Snacks in real life. He's moved on from chans.