Sonybros will defend this

>sonybros will defend this

Defend what?

worn out covering on the thumbstick

fixed in the latest revision, btw

I have a model 1 dualshock 4 from 2014. It is still fine because I'm not a nigger who is hard on my hardware.

more like you don't use the controller enough since there's no games

How about trimming your fucking nails you pig?

I have a launch controller and the covering on the thumbsticks isn't fucked up. The controller itself, however, is fucked up because the sticks don't even register inputs anymore. Had to buy a new one, that pissed me off big time.

For me the little plastic hook that holds the spring under the R2 button snapped. Made it so I had to manually lift the R2 button after pressing it. Just opened it up, removed the spring altogether and it works just fine now. Still shitty design though.

Fuck those hooks, it was hell trying to put them back in their place after opening up the controller.

you're not supposed to eat it you fat fuck

who /sweatypalms/ here?

My controller is smeared with my juices and shit is sour as a lemon. Have to wipe it with an anti-bacterial wet wipe once in a while

>My controller is smeared with my juices and shit
is that so

My right one is starting to go...
All my cinematic camera tilting is gonna bite me in the arse..

What the fuck are people doing that they manage to do this, mine is worn down somewhat after all this time but its fine. Its always the left analog too, what the fuck are people playing that this happens to only one analog, if at all.

Stop shoving it up your ass, fag

Works fine in my machine ; )

They using different rubber since 2015. I have white DS4 which i bought for my PC.

>literally every second hand controller ever has the right grip dented in on the back
>sticks feel bad
>can't turn off the light at except if you're using it on pc

This is why the ds4 is my least favorite first party controller in a long while, these things feel cheap as fuck. I guess it doesn't help that most people nowadays can't take care of their shit but this thing will brake if you drop it even once

>no games meme
i thought this one died out. i guess some ppl are just hard-coded to be faggots

Well movement is done on the left analog in most games so it wears down faster.

Mine got worn down too, I'm sad about it because it felt amazing to use it, the revision /replacement hard plastic thing is not nearly as grippy.

I got my ps4 in Christmas of 2015, will my dualshock get this fucked? Mine are fine for now

it's my favorite 3rd party controller in a while just because ds4windows can do so much shit

I just want to play games without worrying about getting an infection if I rub my eyes.
Is that really too much to ask

nintenbros will defend this

Rub eyes with knuckles. Problem solved

>this thing will brake if you drop it even once

Not at all, you are buying shit from animals.
I abused mine very hard, twisting, throwing, dropping, hitting desk with it for nearly 3 years now and it works flawlessly aside from the rubber coming off, and I already replaced the sticks.

Also with a silicone grip on I just slid a paper onto the light so it blocks it almost completely.
I'm kinda mad about the revision though, I have no idea why they had to make the light visible through the touchpad.

>rubbing your eyes with your fingertips at any point

>b-b-but nintendo!!1!!1!

nice edit

No, it doesn't happen on the newer models. It was more of a problem on 2013-2014 controllers.

>touchpad top lights up
you are fine
>sticks are hard rubber instead of soft
you are fine

I've had a PS4 since like '14 and my controllers are still perfect.

At my friend's place though... fuck. All four of his controllers have the rubber fucked up on the analogs, and loads of other issues (I guess he treats them like total shit). Everybody goes to that house to play Fifa. Whenever I take mine everyone calls shotgun on them 'cause all the other ones are so screwed up.

I've played my PS4 a lot... I really don't know how people fuck up their controllers so bad.

>NEVER
>EVER

*He also bought his PS4 after I did btw.

>My controller is smeared with my juices and shit
Take a shower you disgusting pig.

I wouldnt let any of my friends touch my shit to get it fucked up

Sweaty hands maybe? It could dissolve the material.

This is why swapped the sticks for Xbone sticks.

So much better now.

Soon enough.

Sorry to hear you're such a casual, kid.

Work at a used games store, can confirm the majority of these are destroyed by now. It's fucking ridiculous the number of trades I turn down because of the shitty sticks.

Unless you take a shower with your controller, that makes no sense

I am a very sweaty person. showering or being in the water in general is the only time I feel like a regular person

pigs can't sweat though.

I have thousands of hours logged and mine looks fine. Dunno why you let gorillas play with your controller.

This

>Streaming games with input lag
Playstation Now won't be viable for a game like Bloodborne, maybe something like Persona 5 though.

>input lag
so like a normal ps4 then

I keep very good care of my controllers and Dark Souls just does this to the early models of the ps4 controllers.

I don't have one so I can't say how bad it is, but the fact that it needs to be streamed to you, then your inputs streamed back, and then add that on top of the innate-input lag of the system, it'll be even worse.

get yourself a pair of thin silk gloves
actually take the advise of stopping once an hour to wash your fucking hands and wipe down your controller

>t. pig

I'm not going to defend your lack of care towards your shit OP.

My left thumbstick is starting to get that sticky sensation where it sort of pops or clicks when you move it out of the default position, but it goes away for a while if you spin it around really hard or press L3 over and over.

>renting a PS4 to stream games over the Internet to your PC is the same as a game getting a PC release
memes rotted your brain m8

>Unironically supporting Playstation Now
I thought the meme that PC players were starved for good games was that, just a meme.

This.
What the fuck are people doing to their controllers?

>claims game already has input lag
>wants to make it worse by streaming said game
solid logic

You realize you're only streaming it, right?

and you HAVE to use a controller. And it will still be the same shoddy FPS.

>sonybros will defend a production fault that sony themselves acknowledged, fixed and will replace your controller for if you contact them
don't think that's how it works user

explain OP's controller then

I let a nigger play mine and he ruined the sticks. Just keep it away from niggers.

>renting a PS4
??

That's not worn out, it was either broken deliberately or chewed by a dog.

Our daddy taught us not to be ashamed of our joysticks.

how do think PS Now works? it's not emulation m8

you're literally renting a ps4 in some warehouse for the duration of your subscription

This actually really russled my jimmies, I played BF4 religiously and this happened because I got into sprinting too hard.

I replaced the sticks with aftermarket ones, but to prevent it from happening again I also bought control freaks or however they're spelled. After that I honestly don't understand why those stick extensions aren't officially sold by Sony and MS. The regular length of the sticks is so short I could have never gone back to it.

DS4 is the best controller out there for pc. Just installing the DS3 was a pain in the ass.

I own DS4 and Xbone elite and I'll shed some light on your pathetic skin.
They're the same exact thing but stick placements are different so it's entirely subjective except for the three additional buttons, touch pad and gyro on DS4. Ultimately, though, the one you're most comfortable with is better for you.

I'm a fan of sony, but I know that the DS4 is a piece of shit

I was mainly comparing it with the controllers from the previous gen actually.

Oh, yeah. DS3 is ass compared to DS4.

>DS3
>ass
wrong again ass munch

The only problem I've had with one of my PS4 controllers is the L2 trigger sticking after 2 years of use.

Never had problem with the joysticks and they don't even look damaged.

It's a worse DS4 in almost every aspect.

>worse than DS4
nigga, even fans of sony hate that piece of shit

retard

PS controllers suck ass.

nice multiplat collection

I have never done that to any dualshock controller. Consider keeping your dog away from the hardware.
I'll give Sony shit for their wireless cards all day long, but this stick is entirely your fault. Kill yourself.

He's right faggot. Stay mad you don't have an argument.

Sony doesn't have fans. In what way is DS4 worse than DS3 except for the lightbar?

On which console?

do a version of that image that includes only exclusives for each platform or publisher, as multiplats are meaningless to compare.

>he right
not really

>retarded touchpad that wastes batteries
>retarded lightbar
>shitty analog
>console pleb normie renditions
you actively defend the pleb console? you are are a faggot

Not that shit quality of the thumbstick. Aside from maybe battery life the controller is fantastic.

The dualshock design in general is irredeemable shit but 4 at the very least is a marginal step in the right direction.
I mean just look at 3
>convex analogs
>convex triggers
>made for manlets

The only thing that's good about it is the battery life.

>ignores the fact the lightbar and touchscreen brings the battery to shit
wot?

>DS3
>Lightbar and touchscreen

They are all console exclusives except the ones listed as "also on...", in that case they're exclusive to those specific platforms. It's more of a buyers guide. If you don't have a Vita for example, it's nice to know what games are limited to Vita and PS4.

I have it plugged in all the time so haven't noticed battery issues, and the lightbar is the only complaint that makes sense. What the fuck is "console pleb normie renditions"?

>implying
Lrn2Read

>has it plugged in
what a shock

also
>What the fuck is "console pleb normie renditions"?
the Share button

>Lrn2Read
Take your own advice because it's clear that I'm talking about the DS3 in my post.

Did you honestly think that the DS4 has convex analogs and triggers? Do you even know what these words mean?

>what a shock
Even if I didn't, it charges while the console is sleeping so it'd be fully charged every time I started playing. I don't play for longer than 5 hours.

>the Share button
Do you even know what it does?
What's the problem with it being there?

Buy some metal ones on ebay for cheap and stick em in your controller
I do this with almost every controller I get