What runs are you looking forward to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IuIjeYXsfFw
youtube.com/watch?v=1Ba2PSmklH4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did chibi kill himself yet?

Who's that dude on the right?

is there any way i can get into speedrunning? i don't have autism
Do you need some Mental Illness to keep replaying the same game over and over (often times barely playing the game the intended way)

Why are all speedrunners attracted to men?

I wish my mental illness made me like, amazing at speedrunning instead of just keeping me in bed 14hrs a day. Bipolar type 2 sucks

Rumor has it he will do it live during the event.

Only faggots and closet faggots speedrun.

That's a man, isn't it.

Or more exactly, that photo depicts two males, isn't it?

You could always not take you insulin and get it over with.

Set up a twitch account and start grinding those splits furiously.

>Chibi has a GF and I don't

uh did you manage to confuse bipolar disorder w/ diabetes somehow

Nothing will beat the time that mormon dude got cucked by his girl via gangbang.

>gf

you mean had a girlfriend and for 2 weeks

>"G"f

Your speedrun of life.

>has

There are both imaginary diseases made up by lazy people to get out of work

They are pretty similar.

these donation incentives are getting out of hand

youtu.be/IuIjeYXsfFw

>first run is Nier: Automata one-handed

I.. are you really this dumb or am I getting baited

Are you literally retarded

Try some game you know fairly well that doesn't have some ridiculously retarded and/or difficult speedrun, think of it more as a challenge run and you'll probably have a lot of fun with it. I did some speedruns of Dark Souls 2 and it's probably the most fun I've had with the game.

the only good run i saw was swordless LTTP

especially if the guy from the reverse boss order race is on the couch again

oh and some tranny or chick is ruining everythingt by running botw when all runners agreed it was too new to showcase

Is that a tranny or just a really unattractive woman?

I got a good laugh out of this, thanks

Same with headaches and migraines

will he use the bus outside the venue?

are people memeing or is chibi actually back? I thought he was banned?

If you just speedrun casually it does not require autism. I speedrun SMRPG and the DKC games occasionally but just for fun. Wouldn't bother with going full autismo grind mode unless you really want to get those twitch bux. I have a real job so I really couldn't give a shit.

I really only like watching action games being speedrunned. DMC, KH2FM, Souls, etc. It's like watching literal gods.

You mean
>gf(male)

Obviously a tranny.

but how?
how do you keep replaying SMRPG, with the same strategies over and over.
more impressive considering your goal isn't to be on top of some leaderboard but you just do it for "fun"
how can replaying SMRPG over and over be fun? wouldn't you rather play a new game you don't know yet?

Alpha as fuck

One of the core symptoms of Autism is reluctance/fear of change. Take that information and do with it what you will.

and AIDS

Chibi is cute.

I accuse you of cheating.

It's like setting a hi score at an arcade game, there's no point, you keep replaying until you feel satisfied with it.

Good lord, it's always sad to see what kinds of guys that girls feel they need to settle for, before they come into their own and realize they can do much better

well thats a preaty cute guy doe
i would have a cute gf (male)

no homo

You mean GRID?

isn't that how everyone plays that game?

Not him, but fuck man. I replayed SMRPG last year and it was just as fun as the first 4 times over the years. Geno/Mario/Peach a best team.

Not like you beat the game and instantly reset.

i'm looking forward to the day 3, 3am mario64 slowrun
for those who don't know, a slowrun is where you play the game by crawling only like in youtube.com/watch?v=1Ba2PSmklH4

Sheldor, pls..

This still gets me every time. Fucking numbers man

Good one.

I can do it with SMRPG because its my favorite game. As I said I do it casually like maybe one or two runs a month. I also don't really follow all the big runners strategies or routes. I like to route the game myself which is much of the challenge for me so runs are rarely the same. It will eventually get to a point where its as you described where I am following the exact same thing over and over, thats probably where I will stop running it.

If I was just following the routes top runners use and autistically grinding it I probably would not have any fun with it.

That's because aside from AUTISM so severe it actually got his brother killed Chibi isn't actually that bad looking, he is also working outside his running so he primed for a moneyvampire to attach itself to, especially since he already has shown many times he will drop LOADSAMONEY for "pussy".

So what you are asking is "Who do you think will get banned this year"?

He is Banned for Life from the entire community basically, every entry he would make for records and such even should he make one will be auto-rejected but people are trying to meme him back in because he woudn't be able to pull his "The Incredible Likable Jump" trick in GDQ anyway and Lolcow herders see it as prime spot to get potential content from him.

I think articulated his thoughts poorly but there is satisfaction in "learning" a speedrun and getting a fast time.

If you pick any game, say fucking I dunno, Mega Man X2.

>Casual Playthrough is probably around 2-3 hours
>First speedrun probably around 1 hour 45 minutes
>Second speedrun is 1 hour 40 or something

Speedrunning only becomes a chore when you hit a wall. When you're continually improving your time, it's really fun and exciting, and you get a rush.

Once you reach a point where you're resetting every 10 minutes in because you -need- a perfect start to even get an improved time, is when it reaches critical autism levels.

fpbp

4:56 PM Super Mario Series Warpless Relay Race Just_defend, bjw, Svenne, darbian, Dotsarecool, xsvArea51, GameJ06, truman, LackAttack24, grandpoobear, Kosmicd12, MrCab, Kirua, SuperSonic71087, Aweglib 0:10:00
2:55:00 Warpless

sounds neat

Go to bed, Chibi.

Because it is hard for an autist to connect to other people and men are more likely to be autistic and seeing the sort of people speed running draws in for performing the events and you can see why.

>from AUTISM so severe it actually got his brother killed Chibi
what's the story or source for this? He's tweeted that he has a brother.

RPGs give so many options you may probably never reach the point of full optimization.

This.

Greetings from Germany!

How can this autistic white boy gamer get more girls than me?!

I'm tired of this world being unfair to me.

I have a nice Mercedes coupe, but I keep seeing ugly Indian boys getting all the hot blondes at my school in fucking 98 civics.

I'm not ugly or mentally ill!

I just don't see why women are either attracted to idiots, jocks or niggers.

Yeah although SMRPG is a little bit simple as far as RPGs are concerned. Working out new strats and seeing my times improve when implemented are why I enjoy speedrunning it though.