Have you ever BEEN REALLY FUCKING MAD at a videogame

if so, please leave a comment below

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0GW-Y445jUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yea

RDR 2 not coming to PC

Hey what's up I'm commenting because once I got mad at a video game. I was real frustrated lol. Also now this thread is claimed by the Horde, no Alliance posters below. Or else

one guy killed me in dark souls and then used the "point down" gesture

made me angrey as HECK.

>overwatch
That game gets my blood pressure to obscene levels
I got so mad once I started bashing my head with my mouse
Gave myself bruises.

I don't play OW anymore

The playerbase for Battlefield 1 makes my blood boil every single fucking time I play it.
Same with the spawn system
And the conquest ticket system
And the sniper sweet spot mechanic
And the overall glitchyness
And the garbage map design

I still like it though

FUCK OP HERE just got mad reading this shit

One time I was mad at a video game.
I know this is hard to believe, but please trust me.

Yes when playing mobas and csgo where you have cooperate with a team. Some of them don't listen to calls which makes the team I'm in lose. I quit playing csgo cause I realize it was bad like the mobas I played. Too much of a headache babysitting some players in lane in mobas and csgo is just a lot of troll players or just dudes blasting music. Most of the time it's the Russians I played in Dota and CSGO that cooperates. No idea why.

I once pulled the spacebar from my keyboard because of a shitty flashgame. But that was ages ago.

>csgo T side
>know a CT camps same angle every round
>throw flash, peek
>CT full blind (hands up)
>head shots me

words were said in allchat

This fucking area took me 4 hours. Finishing the game took me 30ish. I loved it before I got here. I nearly gave up on the game because of it, even though I was really close to the end. Fuck sudden genre shifts.

I am really fucking mad at myself for being underleveled fuck in Nioh and being stuck at Nobunaga and his waifu gank duo for three days now.

cs 1.5/1.6 back in the days

bur

Zinaida in Last Raven and Occupation of Ateria Carpals in For Answer made me take a nice long rest and wake up screaming

I was playing EU4 earlier today as japan and lost a war to a chinese broken state, I was 2nd in score and it was 1760 and I got so mad that I just quit and deleted the save. I lost like 4 provinces out of my 300 and I just couldn't deal with that shit. Basically any time I play EU4 or CK2 I'll delete the save the instant I lose a single war.

hi pete

Greetings from Germany! First time commenter, long time viewer. To answer your question, yes.

WHEN I DISCOVERED GWYNDOLIN IS A MAN

WTF JAPAN

Halo Reach Banshee. In Battlefield when my ethernet cable was malfunctioning because it was broken. Network issues in general.

A little bit, yeah. Anyone that uses a Hydra/Lazer in GTA Online. I don't take the game seriously anymore, but it's infuriating that someone can go passive and get a jet. What can you do to stop someone from jet griefing? Nothing unless you have friends and both of you get in a jet and spawn kill the guy. Yes, it takes being a piece of shit to stop a piece of shit. There's nothing in the game more powerful than a fucking jet. It's all the same bullshit. No one plays differently. Everyone does the same shit. Ghost organization, get their jet, kill the person. If they're at a slight disadvantage, they kill themselves and go passive. Fuck this garbage game.

What do you have against transwomen?

>kill someone
>point down
>point down again

hehe

Once i got so angry i stopped playing the game

If I get into any MP game, I kinda play casually now but try hard without getting too invested.

Honestly kind of makes me depressed because the level of investment I would have even though sometimes explosive felt like my passion. CoD, LoL, CSGO, tf2,

yes, it's been a requirement to use this board for almost 13 years now

I regret to say one time I was so infuriated I let an expletive slip from my God given mouth.

Not really at a video game, when my net was shitting itself and thus wiping my 25m HC group in wow, that made me mad.

No but I have by proxy. Well sorta. My internet went out when I was saving and it fucked ALL my saves even my backups. I was mad mostly at my pure blind luck more than the game but I never did finish it after it happened.

I broke my PS2 in an autistic fit of anger because of Need for Speed Underground when I was 13. Fucking rubber band AI.

I would turn off my computer in the middle of raid fights and pretend like I had connection problems when WoW started to get boring for me. :)

Yes
I'm more calm now though
Huggies ;D

I rarely get mad at video games, but Splatoon... I have no fucking idea why I got so mad at Splatoon.

Gates of Hell, The Last Remnant is the last time I remember getting really really mad. I bashed the arrow keys of my old keyboard in in a fit of rage.

I'm gonna be honest I suck at platformers, I would go so far as to say they are one of my least favorite genre but I really didn't see the issue with the area aside from a single point near the end.

>Gates of Hell
I really enjoyed that game until that boss. I got so angry that I just downloaded the trainer for the game and cheated past it. Killed all of my drive to play it and I deleted it immediately afterwards.

I know that feel.

99% of my anger comes from non-autosaving games that crash (fuck you NieR Automata) and lost connection issues.

I almost threw the controller on the TV because of the shitty luck based roulette and the RNG on negotiation. Also fuck whoever decided to make the demon left in the middle of a negotiation.

To be fair I did suck at the game, I had a single unit that had the ability to rez so if that union died it was game over. On subsequent playthroughts where I know what I am doing he isn't that big a deal.

Just CoH 2 in general. Piece of shit game. Downgrade in every single way from CoH. Fuck Relic.

The ghost fish in Ninja Gaiden Black.

MAID OF FIRE
MAID OF FIRE

bab

Basically any multiplayer game when I start losing and I'm hungry, tired, or irritated for whatever reason will make me rage like a motherfucker.

I turn into a little toddler having a temper tantrum. Only when I'm alone though; I would be mortified if anyone actually saw me in that state.

I've broken a handful of controllers, a laptop and a console because of this. Oh, and I also stopped playing these kinds of games because clearly I'm not capable of separating my emotions from them.

My religion told me it's unethical

>playing Halo 5
>tankworld in action sack
>4v4 with scorpions
>see enemy ahead
>angle around corner with rear facing turret in a way that exposes me for the least amount of time possible
>shoot guy and back up into cover
>teammate was directly behind me and blocking me from coming back in
>immediate flashbacks to the hundreds of times this exact scenario has happened in World of Tanks
>he moved out of the way but I was already in the process of shutting off xbox
>seething with butthurt staring at black screen and reflection in it
WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS TREND GO THROUGH MULTIPLE GAMES? WHY WHEN HUMANS DECIDE TO ENGAGE IN VEHICLE COMBAT SO MANY PEOPLE DECIDE THE BEST PLACE TO BE IS DIRECTLY BEHIND A TEAMMATE WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH YOU HAVE A MASSIVE MAP AND YOU DECIDE TO PARK YOUR BAJILLION TON MACHINE DIRECTLY BEHIND ANOTHER BAJILLION TON MACHINE THAT MOVES VERY SLOW BACKWARDS WHERE IS THE LOGIC THE ONLY THING YOU CAN HIT FROM THERE IS ME WHAT PSYCHOLOGICAL PROCESS ALLOWS SO MANY PEOPLE TO INDEPENDENTLY ARRIVE AT THE SAME RETARDED CONCLUSION

LOOKS LIKE I'M RETIRED

i'm always in a constant state of madness

>dumb frogposter is a normalfag
As if it wasn't obvious.

I made a hole in my desk with my controller playing 1v1 rocket league. I pretty much never get mad at games so it was weird.

I got really mad trying to beat Mysterious Figure but I kept trying and eventually won. Thanks for listening.

Getting through Farm Arrays in Rain World on the unpatched PS4 version.
Those rabbit walker striders pissed me off so much. Slow moving, unresponsive - the whole experience made worse with the time constraint and the goddamn vultures coming in and picking you off when you have no way to fend for yourself.
And when you finally get on a walker and it slowly makes its way across the grass only to turn around and walk the other way!
And the whole time its looking right at you with its one eye like its going "the fuck you gonna do about it, faggot?"

>And the sniper sweet spot mechanic
literally the worst fucking decision in the game, what the fuck were they thinking

I'm scorechasing in Thumper and fuck these robots that play the game. Also fuck the game itself, what the hell are these turns. my fucking hands are cramped to shit.

Singleplayer games make me frustrated on occasion, but never actually angry.
Multiplayer games though, especially something like SS13, just drives me up the fucking wall. Dealing with other people can evoke far more anger than some tough boss in an SP game.

in the wc3 days i broke a keyboard over my knee it hurt so fucking much

The final final final boss of Yakuza 2. The cutscenes really got me in the mood for a final battle but I had no healing items and the game made me fight like 5 tough bosses beforehand and I couldn't progress. I had to restart the chapter to buy better healing items so I could actually beat the fucking game. Completely ruined the moment of the last few cutscenes because I was so bored of playing the game.

>playing Halo 5

Well honestly you were asking for it.

I've been playing Battlerite lately, and while I don't get legitimately mad it's very easy to get frustrated in this game, due to the high skillcap

(((ONE))) NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

One day I was playing Arma 3 and I dont remember what happened but I ended throwing my 5$ wireless mouse against the wall.
But it wasnt the wall, it was a open window.

This is the model Sup Forums poster, everybody take note

Those triple parenthesis don't mean what you think they mean

>battlerite
>high skillcap
lol

Every time I play an online game, people keep harassing me because I'm a girl

It's emphasis, EMPHASIS.

nice input user

Yes I have. Anyone who says they're missing the Battle Frontier in the new pokeman games is a fucking idiot.

I don't think I've ever been actually mad at a game, no. At most, I just get head-shakingly disappointed, either in myself with single player stuff, or with others in multiplayer stuff.

Ruby is almost 17

I understand what you think it means but you really ought to learn what it actually means

sonic 06 nearly drove me insane

Probably playing Shinobi and Nightshade. Nightshade's last boss got me so mad I flung the sofa cushions across the apartment.

I bit my PS2 Controller really hard when I had to fight the DANCE WATER DANCE guy in KH2

>not learning to accept your mistakes

If something goes wrong in a videogame, one of two things has happened, by definition
>you made a mistake
>the game is poorly made
The former is merely a matter of acceptance and you really haven't played enough games if you're not so numb to the constant disappointment that the later gets to you.

The angriest I've ever been was during a Scotland run in EU4. Fucking Frenchman, God damn....

check this streamer/guy out lol

youtube.com/watch?v=0GW-Y445jUc

Yeah, MK8D keeps fucking me over. I'll be in 6-8th place and only get green shells or single mushrooms while everyone around me has bullet bills, stars, or the fucking parana plant.

The fucking robots with the tracking one hit kill leap in Area 3
I FUCKING HATE THEM SO MUCH OH MY FUCKING GOD

What happened user

I play quite a bit of AAA games and what gets me the most upset is when some bullshit happens and I start to wonder how after 2+ years of development and hundreds of millions of dollars in funding can you not hire some beta testers to find issues in the game. Which leads me to believe that they don't care at all

For honor.
Neat fight mechanic is ruined by Ubisoft's incompetence.
Abysmal matchmaking and equally terrible balancing, game modes, and microtransactions.

Yes.
How the fuck have you not come to this conclusion long ago?

>be Scotland
>doing well, have conquered all of Ireland except for Pale
>gearing up for first war with England
>a few months before I declare war, France declares for reconquest of Normandie
>I accept call to arms because I'm absolutely boned without my alliance to France
>England doesn't bother defending its French land
>sends 30000 troops all to attack me
>beat them through loans and mercs, driving myself into near bankruptcy
>finally full occupy England
>have claims on 6 English provinces
>France peaces out, taking all of the English land left in France, war reparations and transfer trade power from England
>France also takes Kent just so I won't be able to get all British land without a war with them
>I get jack shit and 26 loans in the process
Shit like this started wars in real life. Fucking ungrateful French motherfuckers.

dokapon kingdom

In the ideal world they do what Rockstar just did and delay it so they can perfect it, but most of the time they're pressured by the publisher to complete games in these 2/3 year windows and that results in games like Andromeda.

Only once did I ever throw a piece of video equipment at the floor. Those Yoshi's Island Extra Missions are straight up evil for kids.

Yes, the US circuit racer GP in Burnout 3. Some of the worst rubberbanding I've ever seen in game. I just gave up after a while, I was seething.

mount and blade warband

too new to the game to be pro
too old to learn from the beginnings

getting corpse kicked by people that never even scratched you in combat
pinging to death

Etc

>Stop playing stupid team based multiplayer games
>Every single mistake is completely my fault
>At worst only ever get slightly frustrated at myself for being shit
>mfw
I think the angriest I've gotten in ages was at Mario Kart 7 trying to get triple stars on things and getting fucked in the last race.

tf2
most of the games after meet your match
basically enemy team good, me ooga team booga
im just waiting for the promised pyro update to drop so i can disappointed one last time and never play it again

"Its just QP"

>Dragon ball fusions
>Kill 5 enemies with a single attack
>Your characters accidentally overkill one of them and it gets full HP
>One of them survive 4 of them get full HP.

Fucking fuck that shit.

Too mad.
>Increased blood pressure
>Destruction of own property
>Flame the fuck out of my friends
the list goes on. Im usually a kind and relaxed person, but I got a really shitty attitude towards competitive video games.
I just can't stand losing, I guess. I am working on fixing it though, so there's that.
Strangely enough, it doesn't apply to singleplayer games. Sure, I've been a bit upset over certain singleplayer games, but I have never raged as hard as I usually do when it comes to PvP.

The entirety of hotline Miami 2, still eat it though

Literally dodge into any direction.

They're easy as shit to deal with even with unupgraded weapon from first boss.

Destiny, solo Iron Banana.
Not a happy experience.