Who won today?

Everyone but NIN

>WHM is still cuked
>Ping still 280
>No East coast server mention
>WTFast not doing shit
>Mudfish not doing shit.

I'm still mad

Right there's no pacify, so giving 2 more attacks. Berserk wasn't that interesting anyway aside from getting a stack. Now you have this Beast bar which is a 2min CD so guess use 1 berserk standard and combo with path for that 20 points that zerk/RI/veng would have gave you, then the other zerk with beast. I think it's more interesting than what we had.

Right, but you can still use it as NIN. This is a WAR skill being taken away that we can't use anymore.

I think what a lot of WARs are being blinding by the big-dick-deeps of 6x cleaves, and not realizing we're losing a lot of self healing utility, making us very similar to DRK, which was always my qualm with DRK. I didn't see mercy stroke on yoshi's hotbar either. God that better still exist.

>Warriors are just now, ten hours later, finally coming around to realizing that they actually got fucked out of a slot and no amount of gimped, STR-only-with-no-STR-accessories, 30%-Berserk Fell Cleaves are going to save them

>nin lost half their utility
>still shit ping
GOAD WAS FUCKING MINE

Not WHM
>cant use rescue because stuck using Protect, Esuna, Swiftcast, Shroud of Saints and Divine Seal
>might lose DoT stacking from Aero 1 and 2
>new cleric stance not good enough to justify using
But hey, stone 4.

fell cleave babbies

If the potencies are right, PLD got a metric fuckton of single target damage somehow. It's pretty delicious.

>Half
What do you think that libra looking move of scholar's is going to do if not give vulnerability down?

>MCH get's....something

i feel like 90% of the east coast whiners on Sup Forums at this point are just west coasters salty that there's not more east coasters actively being upset so they're pretending to be them

>tfw the two classes I play didn't get much revealed

AST and MCH btw

Fuck off south american cucks, we're better off without you.

could be worse. DRK gets......new animations and a bar that does ....something.

>Excited for all the new job changes
>Remember my ping is now 130 so it won't be fun anyway

They still have great damage ability, but for them stating them wanting to make the jobs easier, war is actually going to be harder to optimize.

I've never played this game, but I miss MMOs. Is this worth playing as a 30 year old with a full time job on PS4 so I can zone out on the couch after work?

As long as I can 6 cleave healers in PVP I'll be happy

I'd love to get a VR headset, but the software does not justify the cost of the headset at all.

How did these people make so much money and have so much invested in to this but totally forget the importance of continual software support?

Are you going to play as a cute cat or lala?

Yeah, people are going to be surprised I think by how much of an offensive buff PLD actually got, in addition to defensive abilities that are so retardedly strong that they actually are probably going to noticeably increase party DPS via the healers.

At this point it's just a matter of whether DRK or WAR ends up being the better off-tank. And DRK won't need much before that becomes a close race, since Path is gone and Eye isn't necessarily mandatory.

Bards offensive music and changes are so out left field but it's fucking amazing

I was so excited for PLD changes and I only have a level 18 archer but now i want to play bard first in stormblood

this game is basically designed from the ground up for people in your position

stick to mario old man

Should I even come back to this game?

Got a Lancer to like 25 or some shit at Heavensward launch and got bored

blood stuff

Game is designed for people like you, and the game is enjoyable on controller too.

what kind of stuff?

DRK literally got ignored this live letter, but then again it doesn't look like it got anything special anyhow.

that's for you to answer, if you got bored that early why bother continuing?

I got bored because there was too much confusing shit in the game

I like the changes, they seem interesting.

They didn't say much about some jobs either.

I hope you guys are performing optimally in the fight, you need to keep me supplied with as many chakra stacks as you can.

I'll know if you're doing poorly and WILL votekick you for low dps.

I've always preferred to play old grizzled looking Vietnam vets.

That's the first time I've heard that. I asked this same question in the /vg/ thread and I got shitposted into oblivion in seconds.

Get off my lawn, faggot

excuse me

lancer has like 3 buttons to use up to level 26

Go human then, or Roegadyn

Stop.

SCH, AST, WHM
so who is the new Queen of healslut this time?

Don't go to the /vg/ thread.

well white mage gets greased lightning

healslut? WHM

>/vg/ thread

your first mistake

there's a reason why we have xiv generals on Sup Forums

Didn't play Heavensward but did more or less everything in RR what do I gotta do to be ready for Stormblood.

Be a Highlander my man, if you're going to be a human, don't be a cuck.

The combat was fine I am talking about everything else like world direction, UI elements, etc

I ignored like everything except the main quests because I was getting lost and shit over and over.

I am a 13 year WoW veteran and 10 year Guild Wars veteran

All of HW

>what do i have to do to be ready for stormblood
complete all the heavensward content

Hey guys! Khloe gave me 2 lines!

Do Heavensward story.

Balance still exists so it's basically AST + some other healer.

I have a feeling that a lot of the classes that didn't get much attention are going to turn out to get some really strong shit.

Depending on when in Stormblood's development they decided that Reprisal was going to be changed to a role skill with no damage, they might have been really free to give DRK a lot of fun toys to shore up their existing weaknesses.

the game has quest markers out the ass and literally tells you exactly where to go at all times

the game caters to the lowest common denominator but apparently that bar is still far too high for you

what a whore

So the quickest way to get from 50-60 on the new classes is just to spam POTD right?

Just how did you get lost? This is confusing me. I could understand that in Limsa since it's mostly vertical but else?

>warrior and dragoon looks pretty cool
>everyone crying about how ping is awful
how bad is it for texas bros? i kinda wanted to get back into the game but the whole ping thing seems pretty awful

either power your ass through heavensward in a month or buy a boost when stormblood drops, i really recommend playing through heavensward though since it's pretty decent

I can only assume you're simply inept if you couldn't find your way around a world where you can teleport to literally every zone.

Limsa and the surrounding islands

Also lots of backtracking in my quest log annoyed me

Your ping will be perfectly fine. Servers in Cali.

Texas here, my ping is has improved since the change. Routing to CA instead of lolCanada

Ic. Well thanks for the advice. I've been on the fence about it for like 6 months. FF11 nostalgia I guess. MMOs were a huge part of my childhood.

Get back in the shed, NIN

the following are the list of WHM abilities either removed entirely or that they used to have and are now forced to select as 'cross-role' skills.

Stoneskin
Stoneskin II
Divine Seal
Shroud of Saints
Esuna
Protect
Cleric Stance

fuck off, yoshi.

not bad at all friend, in fact it got better for me.

DFTW area though

BUY POTION

They also made apocastatis caster generic and gave ranged DPS a physical version, so that's another defensive cooldown. Plus whatever the fairy tether does, WHMs having a probably fuckhuge shield...

I wonder if incoming damage is going to get a lot wilder, or if tanking/tank healing is going to get a lot easier.

You know what, I like both RDM and SAM now.
RDM looks flashy as fuck and that goofy ensignia shit with the SAM tickles me. Though the sam extra skill could be more instead of quickdraw stuff.

it isn't available for the new classes

I play MCH.
Is not funny anymore.
Just stop.

Well, fuck

If I select scripture tomestones from khloe will it go in the trash if I already hit the weekly cap?

thanks for your shroud m8, t. blm

>every other RDM skill has instant cool down.
I cant WAIT

You can't buy the leveling potion on SAM dummy

cleric stance can now be safely not taken by every healer

only one healer in 8 man content needs to take protect, same goes for esuna

But what should I race change to.

did they just completely remake scholars?

I actually think NIN looks alright, obviously will be some change in mechanics, looks like them leylines might change how projectiles work.

>2 years of MNK BTFO
>MONK EXPANSION STOLEN BY SAMURAI AND NINJA LOL
You reap what you sow, meta babs

More like BRD

>p-please massa, give me your full combos ;_; i need it so i can do the same amount of dps other classes do

Samurai

Since there are no more cds changing jobs that should mean you can change out your role abilities on the fly. Will make it simple if you end up with weird set ups like two whms.

God damn that bahamut summon tho.

>Monk already has the most personal dps
>Just lacked raid utility
>They get that AND more dps
Who let you out of the chakra mines?

Anyone got an image of mnk chakra for posting?

>they actually nerfed WAR

Holy fuck I can't believe it

>SCH Main
>Levelled ninja for SB

Can someone just come and drown me please

Yay my utility just got cucked but wahoo! One button Mudras in a small area that fucks my positional!

yes

>yfw

>tfw you realize warrior changes are nerfs, while everyone else thinks they are buffs
>take away everything that makes warrior unique
>give them more of the skill that everyone likes for being high damage, but reduce the damage for it and everything else
mfw

Balance is going to be sooooo FUCKED at initial release.

Fell Cleave is still 500 potency dumbass.

>fell babbies think this