How pissed off will sonybros be when they find out Bloodborne 2 is also on PC and Switch?

How pissed off will sonybros be when they find out Bloodborne 2 is also on PC and Switch?
I, personally, can not wait for the delicious sony fanboy tears

But Sony own the IP

>switch

In your dreams nintenbro

Sony owns Bloodborne 1 not Bloodborne 2

I-I'm your bro...?

And how much do you think sony dudes can't wait for your tears?

I don't think that's how it works, user.

Not at all really. In fact I find it almost depressing that so many people missed out on what is easily the best Souls game, simply because of console limitations.

I personally don't want a BB 2 because BB is already so self contained in one game.

I feel like Dark Souls 2 and 3 just screwed up 1's contained story and opens up more questions and things got messy. I'd much rather them do new IP's.

Wow I forgot about the filter kek, i meant nint oddler

I'm gonna start a goldface folder just for you op. I don't even have a ps4.

I'd love more Bloodborne but I'm not buying into the speculation, I think people are going to be disappointed when it either just isn't real or it's another soulslike game.

user...that's how Bayonetta 2 works...

Bloodborne is my favorite game of all time

but please no

don't do it sony

DON'T DO IT

>and switch

You really gotta understand the power difference between the switch and a ps4. Maybe you won't say such silly things.

I don't care either way, I'm a nintendr*ne but I bought a PS4 and loved the shit outta bloodborne. I'll play it no matter what system it's on.

I'm really skeptical bloodborne 2 will happen, I'm just not sure what they'd do with it.

no they own the entire bb ip m8 sry

Both situations are different. Bayonetta 1 was Platinum's own IP that they made themselves that's why it's multiplat. Only reason Bayonetta 2 was made is because Nintendo ponied up the cash for it, that's why it's exclusive.

From the getgo Bloodborne had both financial investment and some dev help from sony's own jap studio helping out Fromsoft in exchange for exclusivity.

Who cares? It's gonna be DS2 all over again.

But it will still be hyped as the second coming of christ by sony bros.

user....nintendo had to save bayonetta...bloodborne doesn't need saved

Bloodborne 2 isn't gonna be on PC and Switch.

The better question is how disappointed are they gonna be when its not announced?
Didn't all these rumors only come about because of some dev of Ori and the Blind Forest said so?

How the fuck would he know?

What said.

If sony was dumb enough to not invest into the possibility of a sequel, then they deserve to lose it.

>BloodborneII

Having played through Bloodborne again after a long while. The game is pretty fucking overrated. So who honestly gives a shit aside from the fanboys?

Bayonetta was a multiplatform game that Nintendo got 2 exclusive because they paid for it to be made, the devs probably still own the ip it was just part of the agreement that 2 would be exclusive cause it wasn't coming otherwise.

Bloodborne was a ps4 exclusive that Sony commissioned FROM to make, Sony helped make it and owns the ip.

>Japan Studio
>Nintendo

>or it's another soulslike game
Well of course thats what it would be because thats what it is.

But I'm with you in that I don't think it will actually be announced.

It won't be. This is b8 though.

Death Stranding, on the other hand, is just console exclusive.

I disagree.
I still go back to it from time to time and enjoy it as much as I do DS1.
It's pretty fucking awesome.

>Sony cant make new IPs
>have to put all its fate on a sequel to a Souls Clone that by any standard had mediocre sales

Bayonetta is still owned by Sega, they gave the rights to Nintendo to make 2 only if they funded it, and that was because Bayo didn't live up to Sega's expectation

Bloodborne was a massive success for Sony, and having it in their presscon is indicative that they're willing to keep it for themselves.

You're judging the rule based on the exception.

I don't disagree that the game is good or interesting; but sony fanboys over hyped the shit out of Bloodborne. I won't even mention the SoulsBorne community because of course they're going to love it.

JUST GIVE ME CHROMEHOUNDS 2 ALREADY YOU FUCKS

Why the fuck do you faggots keep circle jerking this potential game? It won't even help Sony out that much if it's announced to even be thing.

Death Stranding will be much bigger success for Sony. I don't see a sequel to this game moving hardware.

>Bayonetta 1 was Platinum's own IP
Bayonetta is Sega

as teh time of this Post Platinum dont own any IP. they are basically a Free Lancer studio

>Bloodborne was a massive success for Sony
>50M userbase
>2M sales
>MASSIVE SUCCESS

I don't even own a ps4 and I want BB2 to be exclusive. Sony players need more games, man. They're struggling

We want BB2 and Don't want it.

I rather not get it if it's going to end up like DaS2 or DaS3.

Can't wait for E3
No new fromsoft game will be announced and everyone will be mad and it will be their own damn fault for buying into rumors.

We're the number 1 console, we're hardly struggling.

Couldn't possibly care less. If it's Sony exclusive I'll play it on my PS4. If it heads to PC, I'll play it there.

>I don't disagree that the game is good or interesting
>sony fanboys over hyped the shit out of Bloodborne

You are a 100% retard user.

I would enjoy a portable Bloodborne, ala Switch. Ain't gonna fukkin happen tho.

>some indie dev makes up some bullshit about bloodborne 2 and everybody falls for it

Just like how Project Beasts was fake and was totally not a PS4 exclusive because no way based From Soft would ever betray us subhuman filthy PissCee peasants who le praise le sun xDD amirite?
Stay mad. GOATborne 2 will be PS4 day 1 to the end of time. Screenshot my post if you like. Dont say I didnt warn you

Even if Bloodborne 2 is announced or not I still get to false flag shitpost. I can't wait.

Don't care as long as there are more than ten weapons, the armor doesn't make you look like a hobo or an extra in the Crow, and the game is given more depth and its atleast as long as DAS3.

While I don't think it's likely for there to be a BB2 to start with and if there is it'll likely be Sonysclusive again, I pray for a PC version because the framerate of BB is fucking awful. It's trapped between mediocre hardware and FROM's unwillingness to properly compromise and optimise their shit.

Is there actually anything substantial for proof that BB2 is happening? It seems everyones just speculating and all of this is clickbait.

Why the fuck would the Ori devs know about BB2?

Project Beasts had some images to back it up.
You know what BB2 has to back it up? AN Ori and the Blind Forest dev sayings hes pretty sure it happening...

This right here.

One of the things i disliked the most about Dark Souls 2, and 3, is how Ham-fisted the story is in order to stay connected to the first game. I'm not gonna say Dark Souls 1 was perfect ,but everything in the sequels felt slapped together for the sake of a game, and it shows.

With that said. I can't deny the incredible environments in the sequels.

kek, nah

>You can't enjoy something while still having an objective view of it.
>Retarded.

Funny how you mention that.

>tfw you remember the Project Beast leak
The salt still flows, even to this day.

I don't think it'll happen again anytime soon though.

It'd be pretty funny desu, this coming from someone who loved the first game. Personally I would be glad that more people got to play the game, assuming it were good.

Say it with me Sonybros

N E V E R
E
V
E
R

I can't really think of anything else like that in the history of Sup Forums. Truly one of the all time shitstorms, right along with TORtanic. I remember being in those threads arguing with some guy who actually thought that the screenshots and FUCKING VIDEO we got leaked here was a "simple Dark Souls mod". Kek.

Metacritic drop was pretty crazy too.

Overrated doesn't mean anything you pathetic fuck
Some people might actually have a different experience with something than you do
Some people hate bloodborne, some love it it's all taste
What an idiot

God I hope not. Everything has been answered in the first game, and From has said they are done with Souls for a while

I wasn't really paying much attention to Souls at that stage; were pissy BRs bombing the Metacritic user score post-release?

Do you have the screenshots of the board during launch and seeing pc neckbeards and nintendo fanboys cry at BB getting very good scores?
>tfw made a couple NEVER EVER threads that day when Sup Forums was BTFO hard

>Switch
The Switch struggles with zelda and shit, no way it's going to be able to run anything like bloodborne

bloodborne 2 is stupid it won't be able to have the same success the first one had and will never get better quality then it, though the amount of salt from pc cucks if it gets announced would be hilarious

god damn that was funny as fuck

Kek. I remember those days.

I swear most of the Bloodborne hate on Sup Forums isn't because of Sony exclusivity or the game itself, but because they gave Sony fans so much shit and ended up being dead wrong.

I agree

brs love sony

~N~E~V~E~R~

You cant think of anything because you came here 5 summers ago.

Half of that shit was false flagging and the other half had no reason to believe a souls game would be exclusive to Sony ever again because they werent doing that anymore at the time and 2 of the 3 games were on all 3 major platforms.

I beat the Moon Presence and got the best ending and own a PS4 that Im playing Persona 5 on as we speak so no Pcbro replies please and thanks.

You are so fucking mad right now.

>Overrated doesn't mean anything you pathetic fuck

Definition:
have a higher opinion of (someone or something) than is deserved

>Talks about different experiences, tastes, and implies opinions.

It's okay if you enjoy bloodborne. No one is gonna take it away from you. Just don't sit here and throw accusations at people when they're just sharing their opinion based of their experience.

The funniest part by FAR was when the footage of the game leaked and people were calling that fake too. Buncha retards.

I hope to god this is true. Sony would easily win e3 with the announcement. Plus we desperately need a counteracting force to stem the Switch shilling/ botw faggot shitposters hard.

>switch
0% chance

PC is somewhat possible.

It'll probably be directed by the guy that did the Old Hunters so what's the problem? Or did you not know that TOH wasn't directed by Miyazaki?

>Nintendo owns bayonetta 2
>Still rereleased bayonetta 1 on pc
really activates my almonds

nice pic for ants m8

KEK. Close enough

Oops, wrong one, my bad.

Yeah, there was some of that for sure. We got a bunch of fake review photoshops giving it like 6 and 7 out of 10s here as well in the days leading up to it.

Lot of butthurt when the reviews dropped. It was just the right game at the right time(Sup Forums was still using the term PC Master race unironically) to do what it did, I guess.

yeah? they own 2 but don't own 1 which is why 1 came out on pc/ps360. are you just pretending right now or really retarded?

>Bloodborne comes out on PC
>All discussion about it turns to shit
Can't wait

I would rather another Souls style game in another setting. What made Bloodborne so great is how well contained it was.

I would be hype as shit for Bloodborne 2, but way more hype if it was some unknown thing.

You were acting like saying "overrated" without backing it up is supposed to mean anything to anyone when it's just an easy to say nothing of substance about X game

Fromsoft is listed as onboard for Switch. They're a japanese company in japan and aren't actually owned by a console vendor. It's not impossible at all for a Fromsoft game even exclusive to show up there if Nintendo wants to pay for one.

Japanese businessmen are all on the same page and a good deal is a good deal.

PC is not possible at all if it's a continuation of a Sony IP with Japan Studio involved. Not at all possible in the slightest.

Prediction time, you can screenshot this:

>Japan Studio are making "Bloodborne 2" without Fromsoftware, entirely made by Japan Studio alone

>Fromsoftware are developing a PS4 Pro exclusive Kings Field game to push VR

>Fromsoftware is releasing some kind of Light Souls for Nintendo Switch

>Fromsoftware is working on a mutlplat for PC and it's Armored Core 6

If only it actually ran that good. The fastest paced souls game has the worst frame rate of them all. The irony is palpable.

I swear to god the moment PTDE came out was the moment Soul threads went to shit forever. "Artificial difficulty" became a meme around the same time, too.

That's why i replied back with a little more of an explanation on my opinion. Considering this is a troll thread, I honestly didn't expect anyone to reply back with any real interest in conversation.

Sony won't make bloodborne without FROM are you insane?

That was captured from gameplay user.

Maybe clean out your dusty as fuck overheating PS4 and update the game some time.

You sonybrofuckers sure do love alternative facts. You just said it, Prepare To Die Edition, how was it the PC playerbase that memed the dark souls is hard shit if the PC versions release uses the meme? God I hate you fuckers.

FROM was already confirmed to be working on a traditional JRPG for Sony. The third game in their three game contract with Studio Japan is unknown.

Stop being stupid.

I SWEAR TO GOD

I SWEAR TO GOD

I WILL EAT MY DICK

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BLOODBORNE 2 FUCK YES

>writing will alienate some players

well, that's true enough

Hilarious. Since everyone knows the second of a FROM series is shit...

>that was captured from gameplay

Learn how to speak in english turdworld and it wasnt, sorry.

Seeing as Japan Studio are responsible for much of Demon's and Bloodborne in the first place (they actually are the ones who created the multiplayer systems the series is known for, even), there's no issue at all.

There's a reason the two games that Japan Studio are involved with are among the best and polished ones, and Dark Souls 1 was largely a modification of Demon's Souls itself using it's same engine.

When Fromsoftware tried to make a game themselves from the ground up including engine, they delivered Dark Souls 2, with terrible as fuck animations, physics, level design and everything else.

They then went back to the rehashed Demon's Souls engine for Dark Souls 3 and lo and behold, some animation quality returned.

They pretty much did the dlc by themselves and it was great.
From could easily have a small hand in its creation and let Japan Studio do the meat of the work.