DUDE CHRISTIANS ARE EVIL LMAO

>DUDE CHRISTIANS ARE EVIL LMAO
Funny that Western devs do this but don't dare say mean things about Islam.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DGO5iGHXGsg
youtube.com/watch?v=25683IE5v9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol bootyblasted Sup Forums faggot spotted
They should just go ahead and subtitle this Drumpf Cry.

Fucking stop with this shit you POL faggota. We been killing minorities and Muslims in games for years and now it's a problem cause muh whites. Sensitive ass cuck niggers.

Let's just have all religions team up to form a league of Doom.
So we can tear them all down at one time.

Doesn't every fucking modern war game have you shooting middle-eastern terrorists

fuck off already

Why are Christians so thin skinned?

Name a shooter game from the past decade where the middle eastern people you shoot are religiously motivated.

>a cult is a cult
woowww

Because those are based on real life. Give an example of white right wing death squads when Muslim terror attacks happen every week.

>Christians
>Sup Forums
???

Christians are evil

FPS in the past decade have been mostly about killing ragheads wtf are you talking about?

>that wolf

Crossed?

Got you covered.

Sup Forums is for Christians, infidel.

Metal of Honor 2010
youtube.com/watch?v=DGO5iGHXGsg

>videogames have to be based on real life

>these video games aren't representing my religion realistically!
Get fucked desu

>Muslims actually continue to stone gays and women while committing terrorist attacks and raping women
>liberals still defend them
>the worst Christians do is not want to make cakes for fags
>constantly demonized

What the FUCK is their problem Sup Forums?

Crusaders are losers, and that's probably why you identify with them so much

>what is the willing suspension of disbelief

thoughts?

Love how defensive Christfags get every time someone questions their beliefs. Muslims around the 1st world (excluding Western Europe obviously) are getting their heads beaten in every day for their shitty beliefs, nobody needs to make a game about them.

On the other hand nobody outside the middle east gets beaten for Christian beliefs, hell they are seldom even questioned.

What game is this?

You can't believe that christian death squads could exist? Delusional christcuck

I didn't know a video game had to be based on real life. They should've made it angry Mexican cartels or rowdy Indians!! It's just fucking video game you pussies. It's based of cult rhetoric and they're just white cause of the setting and will most definitely have other races. But no they're oppressing us! Fucking hypocrite pussy thin-skinned pol fags.

The Christians were some of the few people who could hold back the Jew effectively. This is their way of getting revenge.

and you wonder why it is now a dead franchise. They refused to go along with the narrative and they were punished for it.

>t. Mohammad

I dunno, I just don't wanna play a game if it's entire premise is shitting on trump for all of it. we get it, he's Hitler.

>mad spic

Wow, I forgot about the one game that took place in Afghanistan.

Taliban is almost cheating, they're almost universally despised. Oh well.

Medal of Honor 2010's campaign was pretty great. The multiplayer wasn't.

Warfighter killed it.

Kebabs would get them in trouble and this is ubisoft, they're incapable of originality.
But the real question is how come they never call out the evangelicals on doing this shit and it's always catholics or something?
Evangelicals are actually that bad.

Then don't play it instead of whinging about persecution, what's the problem?

Christians aren't the ones bombing concerts because they got butthurt that people don't like their beliefs. And at a time when blasphemy and acts against God are pretty much mainstream.

Not an argument. I'm white. Go back to your containment board faggot.

Best thing on this thread

Final nail in the coffin for UBISOFT lol.

French Sand Nigger Cuminstank Faggots

Jews arent white schlomo I'm on to your tricks

>(((white)))
We'll go back when (((You))) stop shitting up our games.

So this will probably be like single player Wild Land in Montana? If I can travel with that white waifu and doggo then I will buy the standard version

>spic
>i'm white
every time

>last supper image
>fundamentalist survivalists
>people will buy the gold goy edition of this on day 1

just another mediocre year in aaa games

>Funny that Western devs do this but don't dare say mean things about Islam.
How many shooters let you kill muslim jihadists again? What is Call of Duty?

Fuck you.

Desperation stemming from having no idea how to make good games any more

Its sad that this is the go too these days for devs

>Christians aren't the ones bombing concerts because they got butthurt that people don't like their beliefs

You're right, they just shoot up abortion clinics because they don't like other people's beliefs instead.

SJW will be offended just looking at it so they won't buy and play it.

Everyone else will Boycott it.

The only ones left will be edgy useless neets so this will be Sup Forums's game of the year.

I don't remember Call of Duty having Jihadists at all.

Typical pol fag. I must be a minority. Should I show you my birth certificate? Oh wait you'll just say it's forged like Obamas. Dumb ass autists.

>it's a Sup Forums being an insufferable crybaby episode

why cant we just blow up mutants in a volcano again? why does this series have to be "real" again?

youtube.com/watch?v=25683IE5v9g

Actually curious when was the last time this happened, because with Islam it's a constant thing

No, OP, crazy cultists are evil

If you think these murderous doomsday cult rednecks are what normal Christians are like, you have a twisted worldview

How many of those have happened within the last year? As opposed to the monthly muslim terrorist attacks that happen in Europe.

some Christian missionaries do some pretty fucked up shit.

Between this, Mafia, and BF1 they're really going out of their way to bring white guilt to gayming

calm down beaner, go eat a taco and keep pretending you're white

>it's a Sup Forumseddit still butt mad that Trump won again episode

I can't be the only one who wants to go to their swank ass BBQ and admire their beards?

Christian niggers slaughter each other in Africa every day user.

Only Sup Forums cross boarders are caring for this. Sup Forums literally shits on Ubisoft every single time, I can't see anyone here caring about anything they release.

That's right no argument.

Because muzzies will actually kill you and aren't cucks and let their god be insulted.

>it's a nu-Sup Forums shills for kikes episode

Get fucked. This attitude is why your western games are getting more and more cucked every year. Have you learned nothing from ME: Andromeda?
>if-if-if-if I just ignore the SJW's they'll go away!

I'm going to buy this because of how triggered y'all are

Is this the year of the rednecks in vidya?

>WE WUZ WINNARS

>Even that fucking anime Sup Forums loves is all DUDE CHRISTIAN shit

Nothing worth saving

The only time I hear about SJWs is when Sup Forums whines about them.

>DUDE CHRISTIANS ARE EVIL LMAO
>Funny that Western devs do this

So, it's okay when Japan does it?

what if they're mormon?
also why are you so analpained, ubisoft games haven't been good in a long time

>Should I show you my birth certificate?
No just a time stamped pic of your hand will do

>Literally no info on who the antagonists are aside that they're white Americans with churches
>Immediately assume this game is an attack on all white christians
You're reaching as hard as SJWs. The horseshoe theory proves itself true yet again.
As for who the antagonist are, it's 100% sure they're gonna be some sort of extremist death cult with a drug and weapon trafficking business on the side. Because that's always what it is.
But I wouldn't expect Sup Forumsbabbies to actually play video games.

DUDE BUDDHISTS ARE EVIL LMAO

I wanna fuck that girl on the right

As a democrat I am actually totally okay with him in power now because it's a fucking circus and every day he does more and more damage to the reputation of the Republican party. If he serves out his whole term, and manages to not get us all killed, then I believe democrats will be able to take back the government in it's entirety in 2020 and hold it for many years.

On the other hand if he gets impeached and Pence takes over it's all over. Pence is a much more seasoned "dangerous" politician. He won't make the same blunders Trump did and he will make the rest of the US as shitty as Indiana or arguably worse.

No, the dems need Trump right now. He's the best thing we could possibly have in a weird way.

Then you're still eating up their propaganda and don't even know it, you imbecile.

At a time when mudslime attacks happen every month while anti-natalist behaviour is promoted only among whites, while the quality of western works decline steadily, it's imperative that we put counterpressure on all media. This shit affects how shitty your video games are getting too.

Oh look it's a "you're just as bad as them" fallacy.

>Immediately assume this game is an attack on all white christians
Because that's how Far Cry games work. If you actually played games and weren't a Shareblue shill you'd know that.

Japan loves Christian imagery/symbolism. NGE has some because Anno thought it looked cool. That's about as deep as it goes though.

Just pretend I posted the "normal person" comic, because you're not worth replying to with an image.

Shit nigger you suck at redpilling.

Trump isn't a Republican, he just had to use that party because you can't win unless you're one of the two major parties. Republicans hate Trump.

I like how the regressive left just stole all the rights insults.

but, hey thats communism for yah

1 they were creepy fucks
2 where did they say they were christfags
3 it was more hills have eyes/texas chainsaw horror themed so it was normal
4 it was not on the nose like ubisoft did it
5 ubisoft is not a western dev, Paris is part of Africa now.

Well he sure as shit isn't a democrat. I have no idea what he's supposed to be, all I know is what he claims to be.

Farcry 4 was about extremist traditional Hindus and extremists liberals. Both side were bad.

You killed white people in the second half of far cry 3 too

What's the difference here. Why so triggered

>all between 2007 to 2014 we were killing sandpeople and russians in every game
>suddenly people have issues with a white heretical cult popping up
i hate you Sup Forums so much. you are just as bad as the opposite.

>extremist death cult with a drug and weapon trafficking business on the side
Innocents have died because of this leftist myth

Its not really something that should be taken so lightly

>If you actually played games and weren't a Shareblue shill you'd know that.
Kill yourself

Ive never heard the enemy scream ALLAH AKBAR in a game.

the worst part is when you call them out on their bullshit they deflect the same way an sjw would except instead of saying YOU'RE A WHITE MALE they yell SHILL SHILL SHILL SHARIA BLUE SHILL SHILL. Really X's my Y.

Why are whites such crybabies? Is this your first time seeing your race portrayed as the bad guy in popular entertainment?

But they were still muslim terrorists, no?

Now kys.