>christians are evil: the game

please stop making threads

>Christians try to ban violent video games for years
>not evil

>white people are evil: the console

>projection: the shill thread

>gb2 reddit

>Everything I don't like is pol.

I don't even visit Sup Forums but this boogeyman thing is beyond tiresome. Fucking quit it.

It was not Christians who blew up fucking kids in my hometown.

It was not Christians who murdered Lee Rigby.

It was not Christians who killed 56 innocent people in my fucking capital.

Christians do not deserve this hatred.

Yep

Lets simplify this

>set in montana, not a hick hillbilly state. Peaceful and white
>bible, sinner and last supper reference
>anti-white, anti christian

Hey maybe after this we can get a game where we have to stop islamic militants from detonating nail bombs in teenage concerts-

haha, whoops, that would be insensitive

It's pretty clearly Sup Forums whining about it. Anyone that frequents Sup Forums already knows that Outlast 2 already did this, and nobody whined then. The "much christian victimization" whining only just showed up with this game thanks to Ubisoft's attention whoring. Not to mention the "victimized christian" canard is pretty much 30% of posts on Sup Forums these days.

My favorite part of the image is the apple pie on the table.

Bready good.

Ubisoft, this is the most transparent attempt at trying to create controversy. Just stop, it's pathetic.

Tipper Gore did more to ban "offensive" content than any church.

The game was probably deliberately marketed in a way designed to trigger Sup Forums and generate buzz from the ensuing shitstorm. Sup Forums really does have a remarkably outsized influence on the wider world compared the rest of this site.

They just did an "abrahamic religon" type game where you had fanatics come after you- it was fucking great. Nobody bitched about Outlast 2.

Sorry that all of the important religions have the same root.

You're right it's impossible for Christians to be evil or Christian cults to exist hahahahahah

oh wait

There are bad bunches of every religion, ethnicity, so on. Suck it up

>Red State Simulator 2017
I'm not going to lie, I think this is the only Farcry game next to Blood Dragon that I'm genuinely curious about.

>repost: the thread

Honestly, Arnold Schwarzenegger probably trued the hardest while he was the Governator of CA. He tried to pass a law that would actually criminalize selling M-rated games to minors or to those who would provide them to minors. Sorta like alcohol laws, but with vidya. Thankfully it never went anywhere.

not the first hill billy game

They just bitch really loudly. Much like how there was a brief moment in early 2015 when the Tubmlerinas were bitching really loudly, so people made games like Hatred to cash in on the free publicity. This too, shall pass.

>Tit
>Read
>Peep
Huh

yeah christians never went on crusades to genocide people based on religion and they never shoot up schools and they never enslaved people

how do you know that the guys are christians? i mean theres no actual cross on that church looking building

>Ass
>Passion
>Flanasranddeg

Perfect

but muh chink games and last of us!!!!