ITT: Games that will literally never come out

ITT: Games that will literally never come out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xy0bpSyeCuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=P-09i4tM8ts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good. Chromic Aberration is the worst thing in the world.

looks like stupid shit that you play one time.

That shit srsly isn't out? It's been forever.

No, you don't get it. Looking like shit on purpose is a good thing because reasons.

Looks like more artsy garbage anyway

Spore

Still hurts

Basically the entire game consisted of nothing but boss fights.

Everyone thought it was like Metal slug where you run through a level full of regular enemies then a boss at the end. But last E3 we saw that NOPE. Just bosses.

Microsoft then asked them to rework the entire game to add actual levels to it. So it's been delayed for fucking ages to do that.

>Microsoft then asked them to rework the entire game to add actual levels to it.

That seems wrong.

I don't think platform companies should have that much influence on games they aren't making.

Thank god they did that, the game would be literal shit.

They are paying part of it so I guess they can

Dead space 4
Fuck ea

>Here's money to make a game.
>We don't like what you've made, change it.
How is that difficult for you to understand?

They axed phantom dust and scalebound, and raprd Gigantic. It's cancersoft, what do you expect?

Duke Nukem Forever

>raprd Gigantic
?

Taking money from MS really is like a deal with the devil.

iS IT seriously not out yet?

>2019
>still not out

Sucks. Boss fights are usually the only good parts of games like this, so MS asked them to delay it and make it worse.

What do you mean? Microsoft funded the game so they should be in control of it, exclusively playing against boss battles sounds horrible and doesn't cater to a mass market desu.

Wheeeeeey

>No, you don't get it. Looking like shit on purpose is a good thing because authenticity to the source material.
ftfy you seemed to have mental lapse while finishing that sentence

Raped Gigantic.
Also they raped Fable and closed down Lionhead.

Scalebound seriously seemed cool. Makes me said it is not being made anymore

>Holy fuck you we paid you how much? and you give us a fucking boss rush?

Fucking Microshit eaters in this thread.

Stop asking about release date, check out this fully in engine puddle generator.

>I don't think platform companies should have that much influence on games they aren't making.
They gave them a ton of money. I met the two brothers who started the project, they are incredibly grateful to Microsoft, like a lot. They didn't say how much but I'm pretty sure they gave them a large chunk of cash.

haha even if it will it won't look as good as on the screenshots

With those filters that is for the best.

I mean if it stayed boss rush only, it would at least have everyone's expectations in check by knowing this.

It would be sadly ironic if the platforming segments ended up dragging the game down.

i'm glad they stepped inyoutube.com/watch?v=xy0bpSyeCuQ
now instead of generic boss rush . we have contra mixed with bomberman and kino boss fights

Furi had good enough gameplay for the boss fights to stand on their own. Cuphead does not.

Can it be turned off at least? The graphics already looked authentic enough without that shit.

fpbp

This is a good game if anyone cares.

>Microsoft then asked them to rework the entire game to add actual levels to it
No, the vocal minority part of the community cried out loud for it.

I was gladly surprised with Furi, gotta replay that one soon.

Well, yeah. MS asked them to rework it in response to the response from fans after e3

Why though?

I don't know but I would imagine. I actually don't like it either, I just thought it was stupid to pretend to not know why they choose to do it.

When I met the guys who made it and talked to them though they were talking about adding a color blind option (because color was important for a parry mechanic) so I would assume other visual options like that could be on the table.

he is right tho this game didn't cater to the casuals

I played this at PAX last year, literally the only thing it has going for it are the visuals. Actual game controls like shit and the bosses are Kirby-tier easy.

how boring

Sounds good. Boss rush should always be an optional mode, not the default (aside from a few exceptions, like Furi, where literally all the mechanics of the game revolve around 1v1 fights).

A good boss fight is a reward for getting to the end of the level - take away that requirement and the game is just a casual shitfest of people throwing themselves at the boss a dozen times until they beat it.

>Star Citizen
>dayZ
>Half Life 2 Episode 3
>bloodborne pc port

Kingdom Hearts 3

But is there anything Kirby-tier engaging?

>Released on 300 different platforms
>no English version

I've given up hope. Being a dragon quest fan is suffering.

It doesn't look authentic though. It looks like a cheap filter that they threw on there in attempt to recreate something much less abrasive.

t. guy who can look up 30s cartoon on YouTube pretty easily

see
key point being

>I actually don't like it either, I just thought it was stupid to pretend to not know why they choose to do it.

Shut the fuck up Monoma

Travel back in time and actually buy "Dragon Warrior" games and maybe you'll fix the future.

I think Japan missed a class on international business. That, MH and Nintendo have the worst fuckin distribution I know of by a long shot. If random Japanese shovelware can make its way around the world there's no reason dragon quest shouldn't be able to.

Would be perfect for the switch

lol

Oh fair enough. Yeah I don't disagree with the goal just the method they used to get there.

Barkley 2

>they are all standing in the exact same pose

yawn

Old cartoons never made my eyes hurt.

Holy Fuckin hell they doomed it. This has mini NMS written all over it: should've been an out-of-left-field indie surprise you play for a weekend but got hyped up to be something groundbreaking.

brave earth prologue

>Ctrl-f
>1 banner
>no butter
>no mount
>no mountain

For shame Sup Forums, Mount and Blade: Bannerlord

>Hey everybody it is me: The guy that is wrong as fuck and wants everybody to know!

Final Fantasy XV

It keeps your eyes from finding focus, which is extremely fatiguing and uncomfortable.

the fuck happened? that game actually looked nice.

Makai Wars

>TFW the only good looking game with dragons is cancelled, and the next best thing (Dragon: the game) might as well be dead as well.

>implying

last time I heard Routine was coming out in March of this year, lol

Maybe Saurian will make it to early access, before dying off.

We'll never get a Freelancer 2. :(
youtube.com/watch?v=P-09i4tM8ts

Jesus Christ, how do you fuck up that badly?

No he's right, I only Ctrl-f'd for those terms but didn't browse for any pictures or screenshots of the game.

Top tier spite, top tier quip.

We can only hope.

This hurts to look at.

or a FreeSpace 3, thanks for all that randumb garbage instead, Volition

>MC is Donte 2.0 with BEATS headphones
>wubwubwub
>20-10fps
>HUD looks like ass with that constant half-circle on the left
>unnecessary multiplayer content

It was doomed to fail.

>$141 million of crowdfunding

Is modern humanity too retarded for its own good?

>Games getting canceled left and right
>Literally the only worthwhile exclusive left on Xbone
>Will never even come out

Are Xbronies the most cucked audience this console generation?

Is this game called Chroma? Holy shit, my eyes!!

It's not even an xbone exclusive.

I understand the style they're going for, but it comes off as blurry rather than reminiscent of 20s(?) animation.

Cuphead isn't Xbone exclusive anymore.

is it even a thing at all anymore?

If you can't turn off that chromatic abberation I won't play this.

The average person paid a few bucks, its the miracle of shared costs making awful waste seem fine, see taxation.