If you are over the age of 22 you should not be playing video games. Grow the fuck up

If you are over the age of 22 you should not be playing video games. Grow the fuck up.

>See one of those threads where Normies boast about their lives
>Its all about people talking about their wives and children
>On Sup Forums
>On Sup Forums
No wonder there is so much unironic shitposting and normies

If you are over the age of 22 you should not be watching anime or saving pictures of "cute little cartoon girls". Grow the fuck up.

Posting on Sup Forums all day is preferable?

If you think you shouldn't be playing video games because you're an adult, why do you think you should be wasting time on Sup Forums at all?

>moving the goalposts up to 22 so you won't be called underage

>22
This is an oddly specific number

If you are over 20 years, 21 days old you should not be playing video games. Simple as that.

Sure boss, keep pretending you won't still be playing video games when you turn 22 in 7 years

Make me.

>About to turn 21 first of July
>Still enjoy the fuck outta vidya
I shrug in your general direction, friend.

>reading books is fine
>watching movies is fine
>listening to music is fine

>video games often contain visuals, text, music AND interactivity
>but this is not fine

Why do video games suffer like this? Why must I limit my means of entertainment when I reach a certain age?

dumb anime poster

post anime figure collection

Maybe it's because 22 is when Americans will probably finish their undergrad degree if they go to college straight from high school

You should not indulge in fantasy or Sci fi shit either, they are inherently childish.

You don't have to unless you're a self-conscious retard who cares about what other people think.
If you're around people who think vidya is exclusively for children, you should get better friends/companions/whatever.

If you are a pup, then you should be eating your fish.

>4 years
sad but true

Why are you here if you are so normal?

Too bad you don't have the will to end yourself so you can be with your loli gf in 2d land.

The pup can eat my fish

Yknow I wasn't a passfag and I prefer it that it stayed like it a little longer to stop shit threads like this. If it makes you feel better OP, I don't look my age and I'll most likely retire the hobby if I can't pursue my fighting game passion. I'm busy enough as it is, it sucks.

tfw all these autists fell for your shitty bait thread

i have three months left
what do?

>Going to undergrad right after highschool

This is very dumb. People who go to school when theyre 25 have more grants available to them, get more fafsa, are more likely to finish their programs, and usually get jobs because they have work experience from not being a teenager in college.

>Play videogames every day.
>Coworkers think video games are the stupidest thing in the history of man, most won't let their children even touch a game console.

>One Friday, everyone sitting around talking about how their wives need them to do this, or they need to go work on fixing up something, or their kids have some baseball game to go to.
>Tell them I'm going to sleep late every day and play video games all night, and hope they have fun with all that stuff they got going on.

Please don't post gay touhous

>over 30
>married
>child
>home owner
>sit on my ass collecting money from rents who live in our previous home
>play vidya, shit post on Sup Forums, all day

Threads like these remind me how awesome I am.