Why is there no good Power Ranger games?

Seems like its open to the character action genre.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c1GrxzkJhBc&list=PLirSddeMOYZ4__HiYaDXmxtJvOEVZ0S_6&index=11
youtu.be/0JwBGVqF2kE?t=4m
youtube.com/watch?list=PLirSddeMOYZ4__HiYaDXmxtJvOEVZ0S_6&v=DAyhxz_YaBg
youtube.com/watch?v=XewQM-jYPdM
youtu.be/zZ72N2oYE2c
youtube.com/watch?v=PPO82tvVo8U
youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&noapp=1&v=4LjSa4XKfoI
youtube.com/watch?v=OQ_svf9hRss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The movie game and the fighting one for snes are pretty neat

Saban can't afford to commission a decent studio.

There's probably a decent Super Sentai game out there.

I remember lightspeed rescue for playstation being good times

ah nostalgia

There's Chroma Squad, but that's not an official Power Ranger game.

Wouldnt it be other people asking THEM for the rights?

I enjoyed the super Nintendo one, can't recall its name

The power rangers snes game is okay, as well as Light speed rescue and Time Force on PS1 are okay.

gotchu senpai

MMPR The Movie on SNES is great, though. And the OST is GOAT.
youtube.com/watch?v=c1GrxzkJhBc&list=PLirSddeMOYZ4__HiYaDXmxtJvOEVZ0S_6&index=11

I wanna say Viewtiful Joe but there's no team, just Joe. All of the rest of the themes are there in full force though.

lol you should of posted some gameplay
youtu.be/0JwBGVqF2kE?t=4m
>Thank you!

I dont see any rangers there....

EX-AID's designs are truly horrible. Even worse than Ghost.

In retrospect this game is like a really really shitty dark souls.

>how to spot a pleb

yea, they always post ridershit. Weird, huh

I bet you like Fourze, faggot.

Mighty morphin power rangers: the movie: the game?

nah kuuga is god tier faggot

>BDs never ever

Wow, Kamen Rider really did peak with Black. What is this shit?

I am watching Fourze.
While the sroy is ok considering it is about friendship I find the desin of Raider to be bad.

I forgot to ask specifically, why doesnt the BEST team have a game?

>Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Fighting Edition

You're welcome.

Just give up, the story never goes anywhere for 90% of the show and the rest is stupid as shit. Every time you think it's about to get interesting it just goes back to more episodic bullshit next time.

Out you BR, begone

Drive makes Double obsolete as a series.

They really fucked up on that one. Rumor has it it was supposed to be the last season so maybe they just didn't care.

youtube.com/watch?list=PLirSddeMOYZ4__HiYaDXmxtJvOEVZ0S_6&v=DAyhxz_YaBg

You're the one thats fucked if you really think that. More like they knew it was gonna be the last one and wanted to end it on a high note. It had the least reliance on Super Sentai footage and had an actual plot.

The only one I recall playing was one on genesis a long time ago.

Side-scroller like streets of rage or final fight

Was actually pretty fun at the time

Think what? I wanted their to be an In Space game. One similar to the movie game on Genesis.

>bullied chroma squad into putting "based on saban's power rangers" on title
Jhon Saban is a faggot who must think power rangers was the only and first super sentai

oh boy, im sorry im drunk and I interpreted it as you saying they fucked up with the season...

Fighting game on the Genesis was pretty cool

Take a look at Chroma Squad

>Jhon Saban
Who?

youtube.com/watch?v=XewQM-jYPdM

>tfw no destroy all monsters melee style game with all the Megazords.

Power Rangers adapted from Super Sentai. The two shows are actually very different and it may be part of the problem as why there's few good games.

>how to spot a pleb
>he posts Ex-Aid clips whenever something remotely tokusatsu related gets mentioned

Sounds right

/krg/ discord, pls.

>tfw no smash bros or marvel style PR game

>2000+17
>not maining the best ranger

Is that fucking Brad Pitt?

The problem is that Saban is a filthy jew that even jews think is too much of a jew and he spends 90% of his time trying to stop anyone in the world from knowing Super Sentai exists and is, in fact, the original work. Because of that it's impossible for anyone to make a super sentai game that isn't japan only and because they won't make a super sentai game there won't be a power rangers game.

>They never explained how he and Andros became Rangers

Suck my fucking dick Ex-Aid shitter. Black is objectively better than any nu-Rider.

Holy shit, cant unsee it

We assume Zordon frequently seeks out teenagers with attitude across the galaxy?

>he spends 90% of his time trying to stop anyone in the world from knowing Super Sentai exists
If that were true, some of the shit that happened in Super Megaforce would have never happened.

user, ask yourself what's cheaper.

Just saying "oh yeah Zordon had a bunch of old teams before the Power Rangers."

Or cutting and refilming half of Gokaiger just to erase the old teams that got lots of play during battles and even dedication episodes?

This one looks like a Castle Crashers clone, but could be fun.

Shoo shoo filthy BR

What is this BR meme?

Many reasons OP.

>1.- Most competent devs that could officially make one are in Japan

>2.-Because of this, it would not be released on gaijin territories since it would based off sentai rather than the rangers and Saban, being the Jewfuck that he is, would want to have that shit localized

>3.-Localization requires money to do so, even more with cosmetic changes to characters and even plot/music

>4.-Nowadays, Rangers sagas have been very short in comparison to the first MMPR, so making a game of the current team would mean very little dev time and it would be shit OR it would have to be released after that saga is over, where they know it won't make much money.

Either way, they could probably release a game based on the MMPR saga since most people only care about those, too bad they already did that shit and it's just ok, could be better, but I'm not a fan of that kind of graphics and "flashy" animations (as in, made in flash).

It would require a competent dev that loved Super sentai like fucking Platinum or whatever the fuck and made the game with love and time but since Sentai is incredibly localized in the west, it would either be fucked of never released here.

Your best bet would be play games BASED on them but just RIIIIGHT to the point where Saban can't put his fucking hands on it.

>Viewtiful Joe series (2 main games, 2 spinoff)
>Wonderful 101
>Chroma Squad (Tainted by Saban already in a way.)
>Tatsunoko vs. capcom (Fighting game, but probably the only competent fighting game with "sentai esque" characters in it).

There could be more, though.

They can afford it just fine they're just cheap as fuck.

>There's probably a decent Super Sentai game out there.

There really isn't.

chroma squad sucks ass

Bad Rats, it's a shitty game with asshole fans.

Black and RX were aired in Brazil. Brazilians shitpost every other series because of it

OP?

Brazilians and Filipinos hate it when Kamen Rider has any bits of silliness in it, so they claim Kamen Rider Black is the best series ever (despite Black having moments of silliness).

Those groups also tend to be the most autistic fanbase.

Wow, very thoughtful post. I would love to enjoy wonderful 101 but not buying a wii u. Hey, what do you think of this scene? Its like the expendables for Power Rangers
youtu.be/zZ72N2oYE2c

In al seriousness, what does Brazil think of the fact that Saban got the rights to rangers and you stopped getting direct dubs of the sentais and suddenly got a team of gaijins and with less violence and stupid plots, for sentai at least.

Game is more popular than I thought, go to bed grandpa!

Is that fucking Vergil vs. the Black ranger?

HIIRO-SAN HAVE YOU REALLY BETRAYED US?

Someone post that image of Filipinos sperging out about Super Megaforce. Yeah, Super Megaforce was shit, but the reactions the Filipinos had were aspie incarnate.

That's not the Genesis version

Don't mind me. Just posting the best ranger.

Yes and yes, but he's also well known for playing one of the best rangers. Notice in the video theyre using red and black buckets accordingly. Nice touch.

Brazil never saw japanese rangers, they started with Saban, there was other japanese sentai before but when Saban came there they all faded

The SNES games were good.

yeah, snes was the better one

Nice try faggot
People with taste recognize Jason is much more badass.

Rewatching the show during the Twitch marathon, Tommy wasn't actually all that cool once he stopped being evil.

Reminder that this happened.

Because the entire body of possible source material is complete shit and the only reason you liked any of it was because you were five when first exposed to it. You probably make noises like a putty when you jack off.

Explain.

Word up, he was only so cool because he was insanely evil and totally reveled in it.

Sentai and Kamen Rider fags are worse than bronies. Power Rangers are better than both.

I think they had Jetman and Changeman or whatever, or so I heard from a couple of friends from there, or maybe I just mistook it for Kamen raider and Jaspion.

I was five when I was exposed but my enjoyment of it now has nothing to do with my fond memories. Once you understand its shit, stop having a stick up your ass, and recognize its aware yet delivering that shit with confidence and a smile despite zero budget and amateur actors, then you can enjoy it. "Its so bad its good" combined with appreciation for the cool ideas its failing to present are why I like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=PPO82tvVo8U

youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&noapp=1&v=4LjSa4XKfoI

Why can't the BRs just be happy with Amazons? It's as grimdark as they want it to be.

Before Reuben Langdon was Dante, he was B-Fighter Yanma from B-Figher Kabuto. Also known in the states as Beetleborgs Metallix.

reeee stop ruining my power ranger thread. Kamen Rider is so much better, we get it.

yes they had, sorry if I phrased wrong. They had some tokusatsu but no power rangers (super sentai series) their first contact with it was Saban's. After that all other tokusatsu declined because their largest tv channel cut a deal with Saban.

Best Sentai

I'm enjoying the Overwatch free weekend. I think I'll actually buy the game now.

I was hyped until i found out it was about FILMING a sentai series. I played it anyway and was let down a second time by the boring gameplay, awful writing and just shit everything. Fuck Chroma Squad.

Good ol' Uncle Dante.

Because it wasn't aired in Brazil

EXCUSE ME!?

Holy shit whoever made this must lead an interesting life

His name is actually Haim Saban, It's the exact formula to stir Sup Forums into a frenzy. A Jewish man who happens to also be a scummy business man. As he holds the rights to a massive, decades spanning franchise that is generally well liked by a culturally reserved, mono-ethnic society with a reputable average IQ.

He also did stunt work for Power Rangers Time Force (funnily enough he was the stunt double for the Red Ranger).

Don't forget the rumors that he got in the way of Kamen Rider Amazons actually being subbed and streaming on Amazon because it'd threaten his Western market control of Tokusatsu.

Yep. And that was Dan Southworth in the Quantam Ranger suit too.

You're welcome.

this user is right
because of what this user said
tokusatsu stopped airing and we got only Saban for years, some premium channels on pay tv had a few but since we barely could afford food you can guess it didn't work at all and Saban's was popular because it was the only one airing on free tv

Reminder that this is still the best scene from the new movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=OQ_svf9hRss

>Every match someone uses the skin in
>"Lol it's power rangers genji"

What am I even looking at?