PSASBR SEQUEL RUMOR

Leaked image for playstation all stars?

But why

Really not convincing at all bro. Try using better art for the characters

That looks terrible, I hope this is fake.

>Spyro

As if they'd let him be apart of anything.

I hope it's real, because it would be hilarious to see them try to market an ugly trainwreck like that.

The art in that picture is fucking awful, it's quite possibly some of the most amateur looking shit I've ever seen.

>shit tier tumblr cartoons

gross

>that art
I'm not convinced, calling it fake.

I see 2B

If real, I hope they get jewed, aka sued for being so shitty at doing not smash

>Blasto as a character
No one would dare do this because of respect to Phil Hartman.

That shitty Shadman-tier art won't get by as official.
But GTA guest stars would be fucking cool.

Fucking gross

>that art

Yeah, absolutely not.

Also Disney owns the complete rights to Sora, not Square. They wouldn't touch this within 100 feet.

If it wasnt for the disgusting artwork, this would be a wet dream.

Didn't the first one flop horribly?

>PlayStation All-Stars
>Roster filled with cross-platform characters

>Blasto
Fake and gay

yes. it was terrible

sony loves hyping up garbage

As fake as this is, that roster would be bretty gud

>Disney owns the rights to Sora
No they dont. All Final Fantasy and original characters in Kingdom Hearts were created and owned by Square-Enix.

Fuck off bobby

>Blasto

Never fucking ever

RIP

>Sora
Not even trying OP. Dissidia was turned into a FF fighting game because Disney didn't want their characters smacking the shit out of each other
>No they dont. All Final Fantasy and original characters in Kingdom Hearts were created and owned by Square-Enix.
Nope. Every KH character is co-owned by disney

FUCK YOU BOBBY

>mega man
>I

Wtf

If any Megaman character where to be used in this game, Volnutt would make the most sense to me.

All of the original characters Square makes for KH is property of Disney. That was part of the contract when they produced the game. Obviously existing Final Fantasy/TWEWY characters don't count, but Kingdom Hearts exclusive characters like Sora, Riku, Kairi, etc. are all Disney characters. If Square wanted to do anything with them they would need approval from Disney first.

>someone had the audacity to think these shitty ass tumblr drawings were good enough to be posted online

Fucking embarrassing.

I hope some sperg PS Allstars fan made this for fun, because if someone made this in an attempt to dupe people into thinking its a leak I kinda feel bad for them having to find out their art sucks shit this way.

fuck you bobby

>outsourced to Isreal

I just want to know why he's called "I" in the pic

It was profitable

that's an X you dense motherfucker

You say this yet it's here on Sup Forums. Imagine the average Sup Forums user... now understand that half of Sup Forums is dumber than that .

Are you blind or trolling, or both possibly?

It's a very thin X

which is why dissidia was supposed to be a kh game but disney said fuck no to using their characters fighting each other

The Journey guy's character name is a bunch of gibberish.

>CJ
yeah ok

I mean, if Sony were forced to use exclusives only, we'd end up getting a Ricky Bobby mirror match simulator. Which honestly sounds better than this but that's besides the point.

This being legit would be the funniest fucking thing ever, it'd be like Project Beast ten times over.

It's the runes that are used in Journey

The art is so horrible I hope its real

>Sameface artist

nope.jpg

Even if this didn't look laughably bad with the P5 UI poking out on the top right, you'd need to be clinically retarded to think there will ever be a fucking sequel to the massive blunder that was Sony Smash Bros.

Genuinely looks like one of those early Smash Bros Kerfuffle leaks, lopsided screen and everything

woah

Fuck of Bobby

I can't recognize 90% the characters unlike smash bros where i can recognize every character

i drew that image of isaac

so probably not

>No Bloodborne
>Isaac Clarke
Don't get me wrong, I'd still play it with this cartoony artstyle, but nobody believes this.

Cool

"Hunter" is there

Why of all games to have "leaks" it's this one? I enjoyed the game as much as the next guy but did it really warrant a sequel? It would be nice, especially if they actually put effort into it but I doubt anyone really cares

>I can't recognize 90% the characters
have you solely played Nintendo games for the decade?

God no, let the Smash rip-off die already

>that art
Honestly fucking disgusting
Kill yourself OP

>>Isaac Clarke
He was on the first one, and I liked him for some reason

You gotta just laugh at the possibility that someone thought this way any way believable with that shit artstyle and wet dream roaster

>he doesn't main question man

>Not on Neogaf

Fake my man.

>implying anyone even remembers him

>Red Luigi
Always gets me

That art is amateur as fuck. If you think this is real you very clearly got tricked.

I was pretty dissapointed when neptune wasn't actually in the game
why did the person who made this comic make up a character, when there was actually an OP anime girl (kat)?

>He recognizes all of the literal who Fire Emblem fags but not Crash Bandicoot
Japshit should be banned from Sup Forums

Kat was disgustingly OP. Any no-name nerd could beat the most seasoned players with her. There was like a mini tourney held at EVO where the prize was a PS4 and surprised surprised a Kat main no one ever heard of won it

>those DeviantArt-tier pics
Are you even trying?

90s kid westaboo faggots need to be gassed. Nobody gives a fuck about your shitty autistic collectathon has-beens.

Looks fake as fuck, first off. Now let me take a better look at it...
>Megaman X
That looks copy pasted from somewhere, but I can't remember where...
>Hunter
HAH
>CJ
That one is the most impossible of anything on this roster.
>Knack
HERE COMES THE MONEY! OH SHIT IT'S REAL. KNACK 2 BAYBEE. KNACK IS BACK.

Looks like a shitty flash game

this is sony we're talking about

I do not know 90% of the heroes on that roster.

Throwing ALL of the characters into this terrible art style is still beneath even sony.

Literally who are those characters

Sony would use shitty renders or models rather than doing actual art.

>some faggot thinks his shitty art is so good he can make a belieavable fake character select screen
Embarrassing

I want this to be real just so the whole world can laugh at it

>no lightning or noctis
Yeah bullshit