Remember, if you don't buy this...

Remember, if you don't buy this, you give up your right to complain about the switch not receiving any future Capcom fighters titles, a SFV port, a MvCI port, or any classic titles like 3rd Strike or Darkstalkers. You showed Capcom that the audience for their fighting games does not lay on the Nintendo Switch.

>SFV running at stable 60fps on the memetendo swatch

>fighting games
>on Switch

Why would anyone even want this?

SFV's input lag is so bad on PS4 and PC that it really doesn't matter anyway.

your attitude is retarded no matter how you decipher your autistic screeching

Capcom's fault for releasing a 20+ year old game for $40

I've been playing it since Friday. It's really fun - I missed Street Fighter 2 the first time round, and it's been a blast so far.

>I missed Street Fighter 2 the first time round
They why didn't you emulate it or get in on Virtual Console?

>Why would anyone want games that are perfect for local multiplayer on a system that is perfect for local multiplayer

I didn't really have any desire to play it. A new version that I can play on my TV or on handheld makes sense, so I picked it up. I generally don't like fighting games but it's nice to have it to pull out to play with friends.

>Implying switch hardware could handle SFV and MvsCI
They didnt even port ultimate marvel vs capcom 3 a 7 year old game

> Remember, if you don't buy this, you give up your right to complain about the switch not receiving any future Capcom fighters titles, a SFV port, a MvCI port, or any classic titles like 3rd Strike or Darkstalkers. You showed Capcom that the audience for their fighting games does not lay on the Nintendo Switch.

Cool

I'll keeping buying the SNK eshop games then

Yeah I'm sure it can't handle a game that was on the Vita, not that there aren't going to release two fighting games at once.

>supporting capcom
>the same company that sold you 1/4 of a game with a season pass that cost 2x the initial game filled with skins

I don't own a Switch however buying a game just for the chance of other games being released in the future on a platform regardless of the game's actual quality is fucking retarded and results in shit like Bandai intentionally holding games hostage so people will buy shovelware or else they'll release a statement saying there's no interest for it.

Then why they didnt port it UMvsC 3 is still on EVO if they wanted to leetch the ecucks faggotry drama that the fight scene theyll have port it and not a old ass game a lot of people was done with it for long time ago for 40 shekels

As far as Capcom games go, I want the first Dead Rising. Having it on handheld would be amazing.

>People don't play SFII

Is this what you've come to, Sup Forums?

Good. Capcom has been shit since at least 2010.

Man, SF2 is fun

>Using the old fart card
Epic my friend
Sure everybody loves sf 2 wich have been ported on almost everything
But everyone and their wifes sons have played it already

Because the joy-cons are not designed to play fighting games with, you retard. Either you play with a tiny joystick or you play with the 4 face buttons for movement, which is fucking stupid. And yes, I have a Switch and love it, but fighting games can stay away.

Aside from SFV and Deadrising they've been doing way better lately than they were five years ago when they outsourced everything worth a damn to shitty western studios.

ding ding ding
Fuck Capcom if they really are going to charge 40 bucks for a 20 year old update, and then don't make any more Switch games when no-one buys it. They can go the way of Konami for all I care

>Enabling nu-Capcom and their dumbed down fighting game design philosophies and literally unfinished games

user, I'm doing everyone a favor by not enabling this shit. SFV singlehandedly crushed SF4's effort to revive interest in fighting games.

I would get it again if it weren't 40 dollars. I mean, I think a portable SF2 sounds great, but not 40 dollars great

I'm cool with that, fuck Capcom and their shitty business practices.

$40 is a fucking bullshit price.

The original digital release of Street Fighter II HD couldn't have been more than $25.

I play on the joy-cons just fine.

You can also use the Pro controller or the upcoming stick.

What a braindead stupid comment

I bought it. It's pretty good, exactly what I expected. Pissed off Ken is pretty cool, think he'll be my main.

>Buy this garbage or else!

MonHun coming anyway could not give fuck for the other series

>begging people to buy a $60 port of an ancient game so that you have a tiny chance in hell of getting a barely-running port of a modern game
NINTENDOMINATION!

Yeah I bought it. I hate characters with hold button moves though. Seems shitty

>paying $60 for this trash when you can play ST on fightcade for free

i seriously hope you don't do this

switch games switch games we switch games from 1 to other that's why we call switch. U zelda wii? No switch! No game? Switch! The switch is matter 5 year agoo. No game is Xbox more game then switch! Nintendo copy game all can they do. Surprise Switch! Maybe a Mario 5000. Same! Switch! Lol Switch is no long alive. Switch die before born!

>supporting Capcom in this day and age, a company that sold you shit, literally unfinished shit, especially in their fighting game category

cringe

The game is actually $80. It's now $100 wait it's now $140. Over exaggeration is fun right?

sorry, my bad. even at $40 you'd have to be retarded to buy this. HDR died for a reason and putting something similar on a handheld should be obvious enough for most people. just saying, play ST on fightcade instead.

I am perfectly alright with the Switch not having fighting games.

As a matter of fact I want this to be the case.

where do i plug my fightstick in bro?

One of the three USB ports.

would have bought SFV with all DLC for full price

I'm not paying full price for a SNES game

>give up your right to complain

any place I can read about what's changed? Is this just Super Turbo in a box?

if you buy street fighter 2 for 40/50 dollars

you are a fucking faggot and you're making the world a crappier place

the end

How do I get fightcade on switch?

install Windows 10: The OS for Gamers

You can't install windows on a switch

Online play?

This and DR2/Off the Record would be fucking amazing

I will buy this game for collection purposes but still I'm sick of Capcom's blackmails.

>Bad input lag
Boy, where? Sounds like you suck ass.

FIGHTCADE
FUCK

Real talk, are we about to see the return of KoF vs SF with their DLC releases?

Or, dare I say it, an announcement of Capcom VS SNK 3?

But how do you get that on a Nintendo switch?

>Hard to setup and illegal online

>EZ local and online multiplayer on a console built for it

Idiot

>Hard to setup

jesus christ

>SFV running on Switch
It couldn't even run SFIV user...

>Sell gold
>Everyone buys it
>Sell someone a piece of shit with a gold sticker on it
>No one buys it
>"People must hate gold!"
>Never sell gold again
Your logic is fucked, but sadly this is how companies think.

Not for that price.

You are retarded if you give them that much.

Buy this overpriced garbage or else!

fixed that for ya

Cammy still bottom tier

Is this what we've come to? Companies holding franchisee hostage unless you buy their old games for the 10th time?

this thread is the most direct viral that I saw

>buy yet another one of our shit rehashes or you're not getting more content

The people who could have given a shit have long since jumped ship. Capcom should be giving this out for free after the travesty that was SFV. They can suck my nuts I'm not paying for shit. Their garbage games would make the Switch even more of a piece of shit

>mfw I like the Switch and SFV
infinite fun