Arms thread, Testpunch is over. Next one in a couple of hours

Arms thread, Testpunch is over. Next one in a couple of hours.

How many points did you get?

Will you buy it for release

Who is best girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

rankedboost.com/arms/weapon-arms-list/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>WAH I CANT JUMP

R I B B O N
D O M I N A T I O N

double shield Helix is retarded but I can't stop doing it, it's too much fun

>How many points did you get?
wasn't paying attention

>Will you buy it for release
yeah

>Who is best girl?
Mechanica is my main in these testpunches.

Anyone else feeling a bit burnt out from the testpunches?

>78 point
My win rate dramatically increased after I learned how to charge punches.

Fucking christ are you me?

Only gonna buy it for $20.
Some players are choppy as fuck.
Some are fine.
The combat seems very one note.

I'd of preferred a more standard fighting game.
I predict it to be like Anarchy Reigns where everyone drops it in a month.
I just want a fun party fighter fuck.

V-ball makes Rocket League look like it's from 2050.

Ribbon Girl, ended at 103. Feels pretty good.

Nintendo isnt stress testing the servers

They're testing YOU

Burnt out as in tired of the game or burnt out as you're out of shape?

Yeah, I've played all the previous testpunches and I think I'm already done with the game, felt zero desire to play this session.

The core gameplay is fun, but it's just not deep enough to hold my interest for any significant amount of time.

>How many points did you get?
60 something in my first room then i dc for some reason then 30 in my second room
>Will you buy it for release
Probably
>Who is best girl?
R I B B O N G I R L

I'm more tired of all of the elitism that's happening already. It's a huge turn-off.

Yep, it's a fighting game I'm good at
You posted her

Lewd

tier list:

A: Ribbon Girl, Ninjara, mINMIN
B: Mechanica, Springman
C: Mummy man
D: Helix

I find it really stupid that the person who wins the 1v1v1 is the person with the most health. I killed one guy while the other guy was just jumping around and by the time I went to go get the dodging guy the time ended and he won.

87, but I started 20 minutes into the hour
I'm still not sure. I had a lot of fun this past weekend, but I probably won't make my mind up until next weekend is over.
Mechanica is best girl. Hammering down on Ninjaras is a blast.

Mechanica with the hammer arm annoys me
ITS THE FUCKING MOCK ANIMATION
ITS MOCKING ME

GB2 Reddit you fucking thin-skin faggot. They'll coddle you there.

Nothing but Helix.

He went from being, in my opinion, the worst character to the best in a single testpunch.

There is no way it was going to be a standard fighting game. seeing how I loved Anarchy reigned and played it for two months, that will be enough for me if the game goes that route but im sure it will have a small dedicated community like pokken and the like

I was bored after 30 minutes.
No desire to play it long term.

Got a perfect 1 v 1 as master mummy with pigeon and heavy ball. Guy kept blocking and the pigeon would hit him on the side and pass his block and the heavy ball would smash him when he got hit.

Good shit

*grabs*

:3

2v2s are kind of shit.

Well now when I notice that there's not enough people to avoid a 1v1v1 I change lobbies, as fun as it was to keep track, I'd rather avoid those.

I'm so torn on the controls. On one hand, the motion controls are really satisfying to pull off and it's pretty fun. On the other, I feel like I can move so much easier and cleanly with stick controls as well as where I direct my punches.

I spammed Ribbon Girl, didn't lose a 1v1, lost 1v1v1 once, lost some v-balls. Day one buy.

Honestly, I can see myself getting tired of it, but it ain't happening yet. I wanna play next weekend, and see if I can burn out and save myself the $50 bucks.

I had so many Ninjaras in my server but I fucking destroyed all of them. Gonna dump Ninjara rape, viewer discretion is advised.

Everyone is really shit at volleyball 1 v 1, had several 5-0 games

>I'm standing still and getting grabbed! WTF!?!?

You know, jumping to avoid grabs is a thing in fighting games.

Oh it's you, the guy who cried "HELP I KEEP DYING TO PEOPLE SPAMMING GRAB IT'S SO OP WHY DO THEY ALLOW THIS" and then bitched when people told you that you must be shit for dying to anyone spamming grab

>start off with 50% battery
>1 hour and 10 minutes of playing later at 4%
Why is this real

Who /motion controls/ here? Fuck all the tryhards with their Ribbon-Girls and MinMins jumping all over the goddamn place.

Not even the Japs can stop me from going sub-100.

109 points.
All the japs absolutely BTFO.
RIBBON'd
The next person had about 60.

>Limited Demo with 100's of arms not able to be used
>Shallow

Nigga shut the fuck up

I got bored last testpunch when half my wins were perfects, the only round I last was on that stair level where it's impossible to prevent the Ninjara jump grab spam (he's too high in the air, so you can't actually punch his grab).

Not sure if I'll pick up the game at launch, hopefully there's a ranked mode or something so I don't have to keep playing shitters.

HELIX MASTER RACE
PRAISE HELIX

But what if I'm /motion Ribbon/?

>Move around constantly
>Dodge in the air
>Get grabbed midair
Yeah, so fucking helpful.

>(he's too high in the air, so you can't actually punch his grab).

so dodge it with dash
you liar

I'm not saying it's shallow. This is the kind of game to play in short bursts.
Burnt out as in tired of the game

just stop dude
you are fucking horrendous

No. I am finally starting to get good. I am having more fun than ever.
The first three sessions I didn't even know how to charge my arms or counter after blocking.

When you face off against people who actually know how to play, it's amazing. I am loving the game. And this just recent session we just had sold me on the game more than ever.

>he loses to grab spam
Fucking punch the guy's grab you moron

MinMin shouldn't have Megaton. It's too OP for someone zip around the entire match.

I'm the best Ribbon, brah. It's a scientific fact.

God bless Min Min and get fucked Nijafaggots

SEE THIS

WAT DO

This. Moving with motion controls is an absolute bitch, and I feel like I'm suggesting where to go at best.

>100s of arms

lol

the game is fun but it's a casual fighter, the extra arm system is just going to be allowing you to use arms from other fighters and change their elemental status.

amazing

My shitty job means I only got to play maybe 40 minutes of the game so far. It's a lot better than I was expecting. I don't care for the motion controls but with the pro controller it's pretty great. I'm not buying it until I see how much content it has though. Splatoon was fun at first too but got old pretty quickly.

Sorry lad

I feel like I already got all my fun out of these testpunches.
The game doesn't feel complex or indepth enough to last me multiple months and especially not at 60 dollars so I might skip the game after all.

It's fun, but not fun enough.

You're still a phaggot, but not by much.

Can I confess you something Sup Forums ?
At first before playing I though that MinMin would be best girl no matter what.
And even if she feels top tier and that I've played the whole first hour only with her, playing with mechanica show me the light.

(pink) Mechanica a best

105 points.
Now I will do it yes.
Minmin.

Just wait for a Ninjara to have them equipped.

I wanna play Twintelle damnit

>Used double dragon with both minmin and helix
>Wrecking in 1v1 and 2v2

Can't wait till I can mix and match different element dragons for more shenanigans

Lemme guess, pro-controller?

>There are "people" on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW that didn't get at least one perfect

How do you change colour of your fighter

every single arm class is available in the testpunch
the permutations of arms are cross-class and different elements

look at the list of arms:
rankedboost.com/arms/weapon-arms-list/

every arm type we can't use is a repeat

Ninjaras so far seem like one-trick ponies. They spam teleport and grab so much, that they freak out whenever they can't get it to work. I swear a Ninjara I faced had a meltdown because he started spamming punches after I knocked away 4 of his grabs, and then just stood there, and waited for me to finish him.

It can be a bit harder to avoid when you're playing a heavy character and they keep zipping around your back side

Are japs a hivemind?
They all used Ninjara and telegrab cheese. No match for the Ribbon desu.

The game is enjoyable but it is a bit too simplistic in the end.
In the fourth test punch now and I could already tell how high level ranked play will look like

so what was your favorite match? I had a mirror green Spring Man with Toasters fight that was 10/10 this hour

here, I really should give another control option a shot but I feel like it wouldn't be as cool

I got loads of perfect because there are shitters out there who try to block grabs

I'm not but I guess others might be, by the last 10 minutes, there were only 3 people in my lobby and the 2 in the last 5. But then again it's a Sunday and Memorial Day.

>Not getting atleast 3 perfects
smdh familia

This one.

>2v2
>opponents are both nippon ninjaras
>GRAB GRAB GRAB GRAB GRAB GRAB
They did nothing else. 90% of the fight was busting my teammate out of grabs, stupid ninja fucks didn't stand a chance.

>making a tier list before the game is even out

kys

Or Ribbon Girl

I spammed Ninjara last testpunch, never grabbed once. Much more fun when you teleport and punch chakram and ordinary punch in alternates. They can't dodge.

>when you're against some obvious kid who thinks he can block/heal with Mummy the whole match
Sad.

I prefer the camo mecha but you've still got fine taste, brother

most japs I encountered used ribbon girl, and there was 1 mummy man jap main in the lobby. oddly enough didn't see much ninjaras

76 points I think.
Wont buy it on release.
Best girl was not playable. Of the three available, Ribbon Girl

Yes with the elemental damage

But the way they behave will be different

Doesn't change the fact that grabs suck all the fun out of the game for me. Sure is nice watching my character get tossed around without being able to do anything.

>Who is best girl?
Helix

It's odd, the japs were the same way with splatoon, always picking the exact same meta set up

Mechanica gave me the most trouble desu. I think she'll be top-tier.

If you had asked me last week I would have said "I'll buy ARMS 100%", but now I'm not so sure anymore.
Enjoying the game and it's solid and all, but it's just not... deep enough? There's not enough to it.

That happened to me in a 1v1v1 and the guy won because the other guy was agro as fuck and wouldn't stop attacking me.

I hope the artist makes the goth palette for this, that's cute as hell.

Really ? In each testpunch I managed to discover a new mechanic, there's a lot to see in this game.
(for instance, I just discovered that if you hold the dodge button after an air dodge you will instantly do a ground dodge when you'll land (at least, with Mechanica, don't jnow about the others))

I'm not sure I see enough point in the stun/slow from freeze to justice dealing 25% less damage compared to fire which already knocks people down anyway

fire dragons are #1, but helix's ability to stretch >>>>> min min's shit

Welcome brother. I too am a Mechanica convert .

>so dodge it with dash
I exaggerated with the impossible statement, you can win but it's way more of a pain in the ass than it should be. The problem is that the punch tracking is always mega ass when they're above you in the air, and they're fast enough to always get to that position, so you're not getting rewarded for making the right decisions

You can win of course, but if they're not complete shitters then it's a nightmare to deal with

>you liar
i dont even know what you're talking about

the fact that I got so many perfects? the people playing right now fucking suck, it's not hard to perfect them

I absolutely love the megaton with Minmin though. It's my dedicated Left aka Dragon ARM.
I switch between the Fire Dragon and the Ramram for my right ARM though.

Can't believe people don't like this game desu. Once you git gud it's amazing

Same. The game is fun, but shallow. I doubt new arms or stages will change that. Why can't people accept that? They instantly REEE the minute you criticize it.