YOU NEED A LITTLE REVIIIIIVE

YOU NEED A LITTLE REVIIIIIVE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5uXyYe6doWs
youtube.com/watch?v=bty4-TgBV9I
youtube.com/watch?v=OSyKvO5wXjU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Back in WAW where CoD zombies was actually intimidating and the atmosphere was too scary to play on your own...

Now it's almost litterally a circus with guns.

WHEN YOU NEED TO FEEL BIG AND STRONG, REACH FOR JUGGERNOG TONIGHT!

Can hear this just by reading it

If you want to see how retarded it's gotten, read the zombies storyline. It's like the worst fanfic ever written.

youtube.com/watch?v=5uXyYe6doWs

I am certain that they want it to be like that.
Or it actually used to be fanfiction of something.

That's because you were underaged back than. Probably still are.

It was only scary because you were ten when you played it.

DOUBLETAPDOUBLETAPDOUBLETAPDOUBLETAPDOUBLETAPDOUBLETAP ROOTBEER

WAW - BO1 had the best zombies. After Black Ops 1 the maps weren't scary aside from Mob of the Dead, and then when bo3 came out I lost interest.

PUNCH YOUR FISTS INTO THE AIR AND RAISE A REBEL YELL
THERE'S LOTS OF BAD'UNS OUT THERE YOU NEED TO SEND TO HELL

They achieved perfection with Kino Der Toten. Not too simple like Nacht, but not yet complicated. The Giant/Der Reise close behind, but Kino has 115.

Give me your top 5 zombie maps lads:

Call of the dead
Kino
Accession
Verruckt
Buried

Woah, I was at work and thinking of starting a zombies thread when I got back. It's a guilty pleasure of mine, brought on by my casual friends. Been playing all the remastered maps on BLOPS3 as well as the first 2 maps from the newest game with them recently (no I didn't spend money buying those for myself). The new maps are pretty fun. Some people will say everything is needless complicated and annoying, but I would rather have lots of steps and easter eggs then just running hoards on ascension for 50 rounds

FIVE
FIVE
FIVE
FIVE
FIVE

>cod zombies got martial arts before killing floor

>Back in WAW where CoD zombies was actually intimidating and the atmosphere was too scary to play on your own...
HAHAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT

Yeah, I can agree with that but when maps are too complicated it is hard to fall in love with them. I think Origins being the only exception in my opinion.

YOU THIRSTY PARTNER

the mix of horrible graphics and low brightness does that.

Der Reise
Kino der Toten
Shi No Numa
Verruckt
Nacht der Untoten

>level named kino
>level is kino

We haven't actually gotten far at all in origins yet, the blops3 version was our first time playing it. But we pretty much mastered shadows of evil, der eisendrache, and rave in the redwoods. Just started getting the hang of elemental upgrades in spaceland. It's not too hard to follow the steps once you know them, but it is pretty much impossible to figure everything out on your own. It is one of the few games that 1: still has splitscreen and 2: has cool secrets to share with friends

Well yeah, "Kino" can mean either "Film" or "Movie Theatre" in German. Exactly where those Sup Forums memers picked it up from.

Ascension
Der Riese
Buried
Mob of the Dead
Moon

What's the highest round you ever got to before getting bored and stopping? What map?

Der Reise
Ascension
Natch Der Untoten
Shangri-la
Five

SO QUIT, COMPLAININ'
ABOUT, YOUR BAD AIMIN'
JUST TRY, TRY AGAIN FOR ME

Got to round 52 solo on Kino and then jumped into a swarm of zombies because it was boring af.

Got to round 78 solo on buried. Took like three hours.

43 on Ascension I quit when I got my first down as I always quit on my first down even though I was able to get all my perks back

I did get 60 something on Buried but I got bored and quit

Don't remember the exact number, but I saw my friend get past 100 on Shangri-la. It was fucking stupid
My highest was probably ascension or the advance warfare exo zombies, I would guess around 60.

worst perk

Original double tap was pretty useless too

Which CoD game has the best zombies? I have a friend who won't play much, but he will play that. Is BO3 worth picking up for zombies co-op alone?

Who's Who was also pretty bad, pretty much the same as Tombstone

Ascension
Call of the Dead
Der Riese
Natch Der Untoten
Kino

Black Ops 2

is it wrong i liked extinction mode in Black Ops?

>getting bored and stopping
That's the way all my solo plays ended lel. I think ~45 on Kino der Toten.
Co-Op though, me and my friends used to play that shit all the time for hours and hours. I remember we got to round ~80 on Ascension.

Probably worth it. It had some of the best old maps from several games remastered just a week or two ago. Those alone can provide you two with many, many hours of playtime. I like the new BLOPS3 maps a lot too, but I am probably in the minority

Blops1 without a doubt. All Waw maps and just the best maps as well.

Mob of The Dead
Kino
Zetsubou No Shima
Organs
Shi No Numa

Five's map sucked, the only good part were the player characters.

Black Ops 3, without a doubt. Including all DLC:

Black Ops 3 > Black Ops > Black Ops 2 > WaW

Have you people actually played the new maps in Black Ops 3? They're actually kind of fun.

Shi No Numa
Ascension
Der Eisendrache
Zetsubuo No Shima
Der Riese

I've been playing Shi No Numa in the remastered version and it's not nearly as good as I remember but it still has great atmosphere. The campy gameplay of the older maps makes them more boring imo.

They were never scary

Was there ever a better gun than the Reaper?

Post your top 5 wonder weapons:

Wave Gun
Ice Staff
Acid Gat
Thrustodyne Aeronautics Model 23
Winters Howl

>Zetsubuo No Shima
This was one of my least favorite maps. I didn't even bother learning how to get the wonder weapon
I liked der eisendrache a lot though

>least favorite maps
I think it's underrated. Great atmosphere and a good change of pace considering Gorod Krovi and Zetsubou are the only "challenging" maps that Bo3 has.

Normies try and fail to post COD threads. Normies don't understand WAW-MW1 mp was the best, with best zombies.

Infinite Warfare had a goat campaign, miles above BlOPs 3.

Scavenger
Ice staff
Wave gun
Thunder gun
Baby make

>best zombies
>WAW
maxikek

>Normies
>implying you aren't

you now remember

youtube.com/watch?v=bty4-TgBV9I

fucking beast mode song

Der Riese
Kino
Ascension
Call of the Dead
Moon

>115
>Not seeing them every where
utter babby tier
youtube.com/watch?v=OSyKvO5wXjU

*blocks your path*

The HEADSHOT power of a DEADSHOT DAIQUIRIIIII

Ascension
Kino Der Toten
Shangri La
Moon
Dead Ops Arcade (fuck you it counts)

*blocks your path*

why is he so fucking strong?

he's a big guy

Well, my list is going off enjoyment mostly. Five was a lot of fun for me

Meant for

How come only WaW on PC had free Zombie maps?

For you

Not sure I guess they didn't see the point in selling the DLC if people can do custom zombies but I don't know