Switch weeb games

We're getting Steins;Gate Elite, Anonymous;Code On Switch!

siliconera.com/2017/05/28/steinsgate-elite-anonymouscode-switch-roboticsnotes-sequel-announced/

Other urls found in this thread:

gamer.ne.jp/news/201705280008/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here we go. Weeb heaven confirmed.

S;G Elite isn't actually coming to Switch, the JP announcement was just done in a confusing manner. It's platforms are unknown.

Who cares, I want Stein's Gate 0 and not at fucking $40 for a visual novel

Isn't Steins;Gate almost decade old at this point

Yeah you're right. Nothing on the source about S;G going to the switch. Atleast we're heading in the right direction with A;C.

>ゲーム「STEINS;GATE ELITE」
>発売日・機種:未定

gamer.ne.jp/news/201705280008/

Just play the patched pc version.

Yea just anonymous code.
However I imagine it's a surefire thing. If they're willing to put a brand new IP on Switch at the same time as their other platforms then a simple port is pretty easy.

I hope Switch does become VN heaven. VNs are super nice on Vita but the screen and resolution are both a bit small, Switch would be perfect for them.

This. Switch would be the comfiest console of all time if this happens.

If they manage to localize all of that, I might have to buy a Switch.

Oh wow switch already getting VNs?

Fucking nice

>tfw was a huge Vita fanboy
>tfw already own a Switch

Vitagen has been super salty about the Switch, but I just don't get it. It's region-free, it's getting great JP weebshit support, what more could they fucking want? It's the best "Vita 2" they're gonna get. I sincerely hope they don't actually believe the PSP3 is gonna happen...

>More steins;gate

I think how well A;C sells will have an impact on whether or not they do switch ports in the future. This is a post C;C chiyo, but they still aren't shafting the xbone for O;N so maybe not.

Nintendo likes to censor shit because American kids will die if they see something in the shape of a female breast. Why do you think most weeb devs went with the vita and not the more successful 3DS?

They have stopped doing that with switch though

You're an idiot. Weeb devs went to the vita because they can make small batches of physical print. With the 3ds they had to print a minimum of 40k carts with the Vita they can go with 1k runs which is better when they profit from selling 5k sales.

Because they wanted to keep making PS3 games, and it was somewhat easy to port to Vita from PS3. 3DS got plenty of weebshit itself, but the system itself was weak enough that the games it could get were limited.

Yeah that's why they're doing a remake.

What makes you think so? So far there was nothing worth censoring.

There was plenty of innuendo in zelda, loli innuendo at that.

>hurr durr VNs should be cheaper than REAL GAMES!!!!!!
This is so retarded. From a time = money perspective, Steins;Gate Zero is a ridiculously long story which can take up to 50 hours to completely read through every route, you're getting more hours of fresh content out of it than any AAA $60 game. From a creator effort standpoint, it takes the writers fucking months if not years to get every aspect and event of the story planned out and written up, and things like coding the UI, composing the OST, voicing the characters, require just as much effort to do as in any other type of game. From a financial needs standpoint, VNs are an extremely niche genre especially here in the West, and need to make as much profit as possible from their small fanbase if they are to continue being created and translated.