Bioshock Infinite: DUDE WHITE CHRISTIANS ARE CRAZY EVIL AND RACIST LMAO

>Bioshock Infinite: DUDE WHITE CHRISTIANS ARE CRAZY EVIL AND RACIST LMAO
>Outlast 2: DUDE WHITE CHRISTIANS ARE CRAZY EVIL AND RACIST LMAO
>Far Cry 5: DUDE WHITE CHRISTIANS ARE CRAZY EVIL AND RACIST LMAO

>Sup Forumseogaf: there's no fucking pattern here this has nothing to do with politics this is not vidya shut the fuck up lmao stupid Sup Forumstard please leave nothing to see here goyim move along please ignore the white genocide in progress oy vey!

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/inspired-life/wp/2017/02/24/hailed-a-hero-after-kansas-bar-shooting-victim-said-he-did-what-was-naturally-right-to-do/?utm_term=.5061e651518c
patheos.com/blogs/mercynotsacrifice/2017/05/25/greg-gianforte-toxic-christianity-looks-like/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4547014/Police-Man-hurling-racial-slurs-kills-2-injures-1-train.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The wheel is already beginning to turn from the right to the left.

>I don't like x
>That's why I keep giving x free advertising

go back to 8ch ayn senpai

Did you not notice the other villains in Bioshock? The black and Irish commies?

Also there are black people in the cult in Far Cry 5. But hey you gotta get the (you)s I guess

>Sup Forums keeps forcing their shit on Sup Forums because Christians are offended at being portrayed negatively

Really makes you wonder when Sup Forums became the soccer moms.

>>Bioshock Infinite: DUDE WHITE CHRISTIANS ARE CRAZY EVIL AND RACIST LMAO
Wrong in Infinite everyone is evil even the black slaves, the only thing that Infinte is about is its confusing ending

>Dont make fun of cults you stupid libtards!!! WHITE GENOICIDE

Please keep crying Sup Forums Ubi is laughing all the way to the bank.

>Dude just because you're fighting black people doesn't mean it's racist
>HOLY FUCK THE VILLAINS ARE WHITE CHRISTIANS FUCKING ANTI WHITE PROPAGANDA

you're exactly the same as the people you hate, kill yourself

Nothing to see here folks. Hide thread and ignore

THE

ROBOTS

WILL

TAKE

YOUR

JOBS

AND

YOU

SIT

HERE

TALKING

ABOUT

USELESS

SHIT

WHILE

THE

RICH

MAKE

YOU

OBSOLETE

I have a feeling you don't really hold these opinions.

>The day before yesterday: THIS FUCKING THREAD
>Yesterday: THIS FUCKING THREAD
>Today: THIS FUCKING THREAD AGAIN

>Sup Forums: No I'm sure this isn't a coincidence let's continue to shitpost brigade this to 300 replies

Really depolarises the old neurons

The ending isn't confusing it's just stupid. The entire game is about quantum string theory and then at the end very clearly reveals the writer has no understanding of it.

THE

RICH

WILL

KILL

YOU

ONES

YOU

ARE

USELESS

TO

THEM

Isn't it because Ken Levine wrote an entirely different story, saw a film about quantum shit and decided to change the entire story to be about something he didn't understand in the slightest?

Keep making these threads and I'll keep smashing that motherfucking mod button senpai

It's true, christian are crazy. Christians aren't exclusively white though.

It is confusing AND stupid

>No loving white people to death

But christards are evil

Christians aren't the ones bombing concerts because they get butthurt senpai.

>a week later and Sup Forums is still spamming thess threads

don't be mad Atheistcuck

we'll make sure to save your soul once we purge all the sandniggers your libcuck masters imported

>unironically falling for low quality bait
And this is why no one likes liberals here

>having to compare yourself to another religion to justify being crazy
Why are burgers so riled up by this game?

Some other group being crazier doesn't make them not crazy
Why don't they make games about other crazier groups? because they don't want too be bombed.

>there not muslims so there!

Real compelling argument shithead.

How does it feel being the political equivalent of /r/pcmasterrace?

All organized religions are evil, haven't jrpgs taught your anything?

oh no my ambitions cry me a river faggot

>purge all the sandniggers
I don't see you puging anything.

Are they not?

washingtonpost.com/news/inspired-life/wp/2017/02/24/hailed-a-hero-after-kansas-bar-shooting-victim-said-he-did-what-was-naturally-right-to-do/?utm_term=.5061e651518c

patheos.com/blogs/mercynotsacrifice/2017/05/25/greg-gianforte-toxic-christianity-looks-like/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4547014/Police-Man-hurling-racial-slurs-kills-2-injures-1-train.html

www.kidnappedforchrist.com

If Western devs had balls, they'd make Islamic terrorists the villains. But SJW's would think it's problematic to point out that nearly all of the monthly terrorist attacks in Europe were committed by Islamic extremists.

only in your delusions, sweetie

Butthurt biblebelt fags

THAR SHE BLOWS
WE GOT US A LARPER MATES

He knows better than you, listen to him. You are brainwashed and don't know it. You can see this about Mormons or Muslims but only because you're not a Mormon or a Muslim. They can't see what they are in from the inside, they think it's just reality. You are in the same situation they are and can't tell for the same reason they can't.

My favorite part is where there's a correlation with throatfucking people with politics and a total lack of quality in videogames but Sup Forumsreddit still pretends they have nothing to do with each other and games in the past decade have been great! a golden age even! there has totally been more than 2 games in 10 years worth playing, let alone good games.

Maybe in your country.

>If Western devs had balls, they'd make Islamic terrorists the villains.

....They have, though? Hundreds of times?

Europe deserves it tho

It's not SJW's they're afraid of Islamic terrorists, it could be another CHarlie Hebdo, specially if it's Ubisoft who makes the game.

>ONES

WE

WILL

EAT

THE

RICH

WHEN

WE

GET

HUNGRY

ENOUGH

Are we insinuating that Christians aren't crazy, evil or racist? Because user...

When you remove the possibility of a choice being made, the results of that choice, however many they may be, cease to exist. The multiverse doesn't fill in like a body of water, there's just a hole in spacetime possibility extending infinitely forward.

Name five (5) games where they mention Islam at all.

Since when is Sup Forums so fucking thin skinned?

Hey, remember when the internet wasn't serious business?

>Bioshock Infinite: White American Cult built around the founding fathers with Christian influences
>Outlast 2: Cult built around "Father Knoch" Influenced by christian beliefs (But they follow Knoch, not Christ)
>Far Cry 5: Interracial cult based on Christianity

Dude as a Christian I'm fucking horrified you saw horrible cults that stole some shit from us as villains and thought "OMG the bad guys are Christians" They're fucking cults man, less to do with real Christians then the KKK

Sure you aren't, senpai. It's only a matter of time with people like this.

Why are burger christians such triggered snowflakes?

>its another Sup Forums thread about far cry 5
you weren't going to play an ubisoft game in the current year in the first place, right?

Uh, about that.

It wasn't serious business when politics wasn't forcefully injected into every single facet of everything and there wasn't literal segregation-era racism except against whites that's only getting worse by the day out there.

>Muslim society: bunch of dirt farmers in huts fucking goats and shooting each other with russian firearms
>Christian society: the most enlightened, sophisticated, and powerful empire in the history of mankind
>DUDE THEY'RE EXACTLY THE SAME LMAO

keep getting cucked, faggot

>abbloo bloo bloo poor wittle white me its not fair.

Laughing at your life bitch boy.