GUY GUYS HELP I ALREADY GOT PERSONA 5, NIER...

GUY GUYS HELP I ALREADY GOT PERSONA 5, NIER, YAKUZA 0 AND GRAVITY RUSH 2 BUT NOW I'M RUNNING OUT OF SUPERIOR JAPANESE GAMES TO PLAY!

WHAT THE HELL DO I GET NEXT!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QR0Q5Bb9EE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A PS Vita

A noose

Nioh?

3DS/Vita

Monitoring this thread...

Best suggestion in this thread.

I'm trying to decide which one to buy first, Nioh or Bloodborne

Nioh or get a switch and start playing nintendo games

A japanese class you fucking burger

A Switch with BotW

Both

Did you buy the hamster geimu?

At the rate things are going, a Switch.

Genuinely a very good game but not sure If I'd buy a switch now just to play it. Thankfully I'm one of the suckers who owns a WiiU.

Serious replies only please

Quit being an ironic weeaboo and actually learn nip language and import or play the multitude of superior jap games on PC?

bloodborne is much better

Tekken 7

die umaru rat

>no BOTW

well you know what to do

you have Dark Rose Valkyrie on the 6th of June

Nioh, Digimon. If you don't care about exclusivity, Resi 7, tales of berseria, bloodborne

Shit game

Buy Velvet's game.

Wait for NNK2 and Ace Combat 7

Look for some good western games(preferably 2000-2012 timespan) and stop being such a fucking narrow-minded faggot weeb.

kill yourself

Yeah, don't play BotW. Mediocre and not worth the time you invest in it.

Go play Super Bomberman R, Puyo Puyo Tetris, or Disagea 5

Op here forgot I already have this

>Western game
>Good

RE7 of course

>See the glorious nippon making a better Western game than the West
>Being a better rip off than the source(Outlast)
>overall saving a franchise and the horror genre

Dont forget to change for the glorious japanese voice of course

Nioh is shit FOTM

ホワイトピッグ・ゴー・ホーム!

Anyone else like to play the Witcher 3 in superior Japanese voice with subtitles as originally intended?

>persona 5
>superior japanese games

move onto mainline smut

Reminds me of Pucca.

The voice actor for Geralt is dogshit in that version :(

>WHAT THE HELL DO I GET NEXT!?
A life user

Does that have good gameplay?

If you haven't gotten them yet

>Dragon Quest heroes 2
It plays more like an action RPG than your typical Musou because there are towns you can visit and there is a sense of progression.
>Dragon Quest Builders
Minecraft with a story and preset worlds to explore. I would say it has more in common with lego's because of all the unique pieces that aren't cubed.
>Digimon Cyber Sleuth
It's SMT lite. It's a decent game that hilariously doesn't change the story to accommodate the female character so she gets into fist fights and all the other girls want her pussy.
>Odin Sphere Leifthrasir
This is the best way to play the game. No more slowdowns and combat now has some depth. A bit on the easy side but a good time nonetheless.
>Tales of Berseria
The character interactions are great, it doesn't feel like you're shackled with a team of whiny teenagers like your typical JRPG. The combat has more in common with the Star Ocean series than the other Tales games but it's much superior than anything Tri-Ace could churn out.
>Grand Kingdom
Three plane turn based battles + Mario party overworld traversal. This is a weird game that's worth checking out.

I actually have all of these besides Dragon Quest

digimon cyber sleuth sucks dick its one of the worst games i have ever played on my ps4

Depends on what stats you rolled.

>Super Bomberman R
This is a shitty version of bomberman with nothing new
>Puyo Puyo Tetris
It's objectively a good game but hard to recommend to people who aren't autistic enough to practice getting good.
>Disgaea 5
The best gameplay in the series but it will spoil players and they'll be unable to play the first few games. Thankfully there are picture walkthroughs of 1+2 and the third game's walkthrough is being made.

Yeah if by good gameplay you mean horribly unbalanced pay2win clusterfuck.

so, just get the WiiU version (if you doesn't already have)

Fucking BASED Umaruposters, are you /ourguys/?

>any disgea games being worth to be played except the last one that came out

dont tell me that there are actually people who care about the story just play the fifth game you can play it for fucking 10.000 hours and still grind you dont need to play anything else

Why do people like that godforsaken pandering shit of a cartoon?
is it because it's okay when japan does it?

Nioh. Hell I still play it

How Japanese are we talking here?
I assume weeaboo and not actual Japanese.

shit taste

How is it pandering?
I suppose there is a lot of Cola fanservice.

whito piggu go home

Isn't being weeaboo about worshipping Japanese Culture and cursing your own? I think Nobunagas Ambition fits that more than any anime.

BB is GOTYAY

>playing/watching any game/movie/anime in anything but the original language (with free choice of subtitles)
full pleb

Nobunaga's Ambition is about actual Japanese history and a tactical simulation.
Not really in the sphere of weeaboo interests.

But that's the point. Weeaboo'ism is about worshipping the country, not just it's produucts.
It's more weeaboo to buy a Samurai Armor and Katana and run around yelling at people that Nobunaga got blacked than buying some anime BD's.

That's not what is happening at all man, have you even seen the thread?

It's trying to pander to people who spend their time mostly alone playing video games or surfing the internet by using various stereotypes such as chugging a whole bottle of coke or eating bags of chips everyday because "we're trying to capture the gamer crowd and stuffing themselves with coke and chips all day while playing games is what they do so we made this relatable character, right guys?"

Fuck off cunt
youtube.com/watch?v=QR0Q5Bb9EE8

You don't get to define weeb as "NEET who's really into anime""

If you are super in to Sengoku Era you're just as weeb :^)

WHITO PIGGU GO HOME

spbp

FUCKING LIBERALS MAN

I'm into a lot of eras from a lot of places since I was a history major.
Give job please.
A historical piece is completely different from pandering fanservice game. That's why you can find more pandering versions of the time period that are much more popular than Nobunaga's Ambition.

Tekken 7