NEW SQUILLIAM THREAD

Almost done edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f6OCnvvkSLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can you put Terriermon somewhere else so he isn't so buried?

This is going to be the worst e3 ever. I can feel it.

bump

Is there a solo version of that Vergil somewhere?

Isn't it every year?

good shit

>Vibri Squilliam
Positively surprised

Here.

> Worst E3
> Bethesda probably announcing new IP
Yeah, sure buddy

But all are bad since no Lego Universe Announcements will ever happen!

That pit might be the biggest sweetheart in the world, and never so much as bark at someone in its whole lifetime, but I'd still never put it next to my kid.

Only thing I look forward to each year is the compilation videos

There are people posting on Sup Forums who weren't even born when band geeks aired.

Thanks user.

> "We at Ubisoft send our thoughts and prayers too the victims of the Orlando Massacre"
> Giraffe-man nods

youtube.com/watch?v=f6OCnvvkSLM

could you pls throw in my boi Stan?

I was much like user Shitposter. In this weeks before E3 post, he says, "Now where could my good announcements be?"... you could look into Squilliam's eyes, his half-lowered eyes, and think to yourself... "Now, surely, user... Surely, you cannot be this naive... This is nothing new for you..."
This is the last fucking Squilliam I am making, my uni stuff is nowhere near finished. I hope the collage turns out great, whether my abominable drawings get in or not.

What the actual fuck were they thinking.

> 2001
Yeah, they are here, but not legally.
There are also people here that were not born when Skyrim came out.

Repostan a Shulk I made last night, thread was dead by the time I finished

That's the shit, thank you

i fixed the size a little

Smoking Cat is actually an analogy to Smoking Rat. Bad Rats 3 conmfirm :&)

> Just Dance is gonna sell great

I appreciate your efforts user but please focus on your uni stuff! Get that over with and you can make all the Squilliams you want next time.

do we have to repost the stuff from the other thread?

Fuck that, more memes, NOW!

Very nice

Why so much arms?

Just link the archived thread so the OP can look at it.

Why not?

Why have the same character twice

I know, user. I only have the final stretch of work practice report + finals + diploma, but I gotta get it together.
Have this repost of year-and-a-half dead meme that no one remembers as compensation for my normalfaggotry.

Its looking great

Why not?

Lookin' good

HOLY SHIT I JUST REMEMBERED. E3 is around the corner.

Hopefully I would be unbanned by then so.I can finally namefag on the threads like I do every year.

Had to add a fuck you to Gearbox.

I hope this doesn't piss the editor off too much considering how much he's had to fuck around with the minecraft squillium but it's kind of weird having minecraft as such a big focus of the image. Yeah I know we've gone from "he can't be seen at all!" to "he takes up the spotlight too much!" but I think we can get a middle ground here.

Wait, are there 2 coldsteel squilliams?

Badass

Where is OP from previous threads to update the image? We have a quite a handful of new ones from the previous thread and this one.

Anyone got the sexy shygirl?

I was thinking the exact same thing. The baby might poke the pits eye by accident and just a little bite from the pit can fuck up that baby for life. Never ever ever do something like that.

It updates every OP

If it was someone else's dog, not in this lifetime. If it was mine and had personally trained it, I wouldn't be too scared. At the end of the webm the baby starts to put his hand in its face. All the dog does is close its eyes and move its face so it won't happen again.
Also I've seen from a friend who got pregnant that her dog sees how careful and caring she is with her baby and the dog imitates, never so much as barks next to the baby.

Please include my boy Gwyn.

Has it? The last time I saw OP update it seems some are missing. Did one of Tidus that doesn't seem to be there. This one of York another user did for example.
That or I'm just not finding it.

As meant for

He's still asleep, it didn't update this time.

From ea, unisoft and the works, thats a given right off the bat. All the major three have at least one or two things packing to make this year great

pitbulls won't attack if you socialize them properly, dumbass

OP just didn't add all oc from old thread yet, don't need to worry user he should deliver update soon, i think

Someone needs to put a Xehanort holding Kingdom Hearts. All 13 of him would be even better.

OP. Sorry I took too long. I woke up 6 hours ago and we had guests coming over. I included all the pictures from the previous thread and also made my Squilliams, Klonoa and Catty and Bratty. Saw some user requesting Catty and Bratty in Squilliam poses in Drawthread. This is 4 u user.

Oh, shit. Hollow Knight is already there. Nvm.

As a way to keep the thread alive while people draw and OP wakes up, any favorite so far?

The Liru is making me crack up

Still requesting you to add the Unicorn gundam there somewhere

I'm loving the image & nice work so far but I really gotta say I liked how the older ones were wallpaper-friendly due to the wideness. By the way, can you zip up all the Squilliams you have when you're done? I'd like to have them all.

Duplicates are fine, user.

The 3DS one gives me a big laugh due to the ban error code. Also the ARMS ones hitting across the thing is cool.

Jorji is probably my favorite one

Can my boy Mercer get a spot please?

The low-quality greytide keeps making me laugh

Please op

Dogs are bred with certain temperaments in mind, every dog is encouraged to act against what it was bred for is unreliable even with training. Needing to train your dog to be less inclined to maul other dogs to death does not bode well for its status as a family dog. A golden retriever with the worst training out there is a safer choice than most pits. To think that a sweet pit bull who's never hurt a fly isn't capable of hurting someone is nothing short of total ignorance. You are not an open minded saint for adopting a pit bull when there are small dogs and children in your house, you're naive and asking for it.

>You can only recognize Tidus's eyes in the edge of the picture
Better than nothing I guess. It's looking good. I'd say we might need to widen the pic a bit. A lot of characters are getting way too cramped.
This and the Risk of Rain are likely my favorites so far. Do love the Arms going across though. Adds a nice touch.

Hunter, scorn and nameless king. Those are great.

Did you add the sonichu from the last thread?

OP you will have both Pipe Garfield and Luigi floating on an egg very soon, find spots for them please.

Done

Hope I'm not late

No. It was included in previous collages and there is already 2 CWC Squilliams

Someone needs to make a LWA one stat.

OP, hunter squilliam user here. Do you want a slight higher res version without the glow?
I feel like the glow looks kind of weird in the collage

too lazy to make it transparent

Well I have a banshee if that cuts it

Here you go OP, Luigi on an egg is up next.

Was the druid used in the last years? I feel like it's a bit of a mascot for Sup Forums.

You're the best, bro

>It was included in previous collages
No shit, it's Sonichu, Chris is a big part of Sup Forums. Also where are the CWC squilliams?

Can you put Pyro Jack in front of vai Link?

Top left tree at the top left has a strange background and looks off with the sudden leaf cutoff.

The ARMS people in the middle have nothing covering their bottoms, can you move something there? Lol

> 14 days left
> Almost full
Whats the plan OP?

Can demi-fiend also get a size increase at all?

move klonoa a touch to the left to fully cover the leaves' end

will new Warioware be on this year E3? if so we need Wario

It's there. On the front of the left side.

did you add the travis touchdown squilliams? I cant seem to find the 1/2

its in, barely

Wario's there on the left in the middle

Switch Dog is already on it