This is the main character of Ni No Kuni II. He is a boy

This is the main character of Ni No Kuni II. He is a boy.

I will not say something nice about her.

Is he a dog person or something? What's with the ears.

He won't feel like a boy anymore after I'm done with him.

Erogenous zones. Not even kidding

I'm going to pirate his game.

i want to bare his children inside me

Cute Princess (male)

>he is a female (male)

Fify

Boys belong with men, and men can't get pregnant.

>boy
you are kidding

IMPREGNATE ME

He's obviously a boy, and boys are objectively cuter than girls. Stop with this shitty meme.

I want to protect his smile and hold hands with him.

>obviously a boy

Nope

He is definitely not a boy. Look at other characters in the same art-style, only females have eyelashes like that.
And hell, her VA is woman in both English and Japanese. While it's normal to have female VAs for young boys in Japan, in English they almost always get male actors for the roles.
Mark my words, there will be a prince, but something will happen to him, so because kingdom needs a new ruler, they're gonna have the princess pretend to be the prince for some reason. This is the worst hidden twist ever, only second to Fallout 4's FATHER.

was the first game good

No, that user's right, he's very clearly male. Anyone saying otherwise is real fuckin stupid desu.

Isn't Link's VA also female?
Who acts as young boy is normally woman

>That doujin where he gets fucked so hard by many men that he becomes a cock loving princess instead

That doujin doesn't exist yet

This. Boys are better and cuter. If that Prince looked like a girl at all he'd be hideous rather than cute.

Id ding dong his dell

anyway, is this a game?
It looks like anime movie

My nigger, I ended a 5 day nofap and blew my load to it

Source or not exist

Yep. Reminds me of those paintings of little princes from olden days. Sans the animal ears, of course.

What a dickhead

it's a cute girl (boy) anime (game)

i'd like to put my dick on his head

I'm getting sick of these lies. Post a crop if such a thing exists.
Is it me or were the backgrounds in that gameplay vid worse than 1's? Something about the shinier look.

i hope this game is more challenging than the first one.

you mean cute boy (boy). girls are ugly shit.

>its another Sup Forums pretends to be gay thread

Why does Sup Forums rarely talk about this game? I remember the first game getting a lot of discussion around here.

You must be really fucking new here. Nobody pretends. Not even the people that post 'BRAP' and 'haha'.

*unzips dick* let's see who's pretending

*zips it back*

I want to fuck his cute little boi pussy