youtu.be/TvNzj0GVMDI?t=7m49s
reddit.com/r/superbunnyhop/
youtube.com/watch?v=gNLMDWZY6_A
youtu.be/d5i4j6WlwAc?t=3m54s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Absolutely nothing.

SJWs got him.

Hentai fansubber.

Exposed himself as a loser cuck instead of a cool loser.

Explain

First Nier video was hilariously bad passive agressive im better than these developers shit and the psychology of automata was backpedaling to the extreme. Im pretty seious when I say that if the first Nier was on pc he would be praising the shit outta it just for solely that reason.

I feel like he's still one of the few relatively ok ones. Sure, he strays too weeb loser sometimes, but otherwise ok.

Found the virgin

He's pretty okay, actually.

He shills his shitty socks all the time, posts nothing but memes and is friends with Markiplier. Had to unsub and unfollow from twitter.

>No Critical Close Ups
>Cries on Twitter about making videos
>Twitch whore
>Records his vacation and calls it "content" for a month
>Pretentious opinions
>Has 3 shill videos for his socks
>Inserting his political opinion in a video about video games
>that JUST haircut
>shits out weekly videos since he signed with maker
>Can't even beat The Witness

>using twitter in the first place

Like the Beastie Boys and other good things he brought up politics out of fucking no where

What politics? In what video?

Just another fag who prefers cinematic experiences of substantial gameplay and complains when games don't "respect his time."

MGS 2 Critical Close Up

2016 Round up, starts talking about Trump

I agree with the guy's opinions on open world games. He was spot on with MGSV and BotW.

This. His twitter is fucking horrible.
His videos are good.

In one video, he made a mention of Trump and it was negative and, despite being an obvious liberal, that got people upset.

Who cares, mentioning Trump did nothing but harm his video. Not everyone cares about politics

The witness is shit tho, I wouldnt bother beating it either.

He didn't choose to quit, he is literally too stupid to beat it.

It all started when he wore blackface

The TOVG podcast has been unbearble lately

The For Honor stream with Pat from SBFP was what killed it for me.

>His videos are good
Didn't realize reddit was here already

Ironic advertising is still advertising...
But other than that he is one of my favs.
Wish he would stop reviewing some many shit indie games, though.

He can't handle even the tamest Canadian banter, like being described as a blackface enthusiast and having his fans urged to unsubscribe from him.

He became the only VR apologist in the world.

what makes you say that

>that JUST haircut
More like dem JUST genetics.

>implying he wasn't that way just vaguely leftish from the get-go

He's explicitly stated in one video he grew up in a Democrat household and political views are remarkably heritable.

But he's not a master race faggot?

What was that even about? I heard something about blackface but couldn't find details or the actual incident for the life of me.

Goddammit captcha stop asking me to pick clothes, the pics are zoomed out so I can barely make out what shit is.

Reminder that George started his youtube career by praising Gone Home as game of the year.
Are people really surprised?

>shills his socks
What else is he supposed to do?

Produce merch and then tell nobody?

George strikes me as the kind of person who thinks he knows what he's talking about and tries to present the air of someone who is knowledgeable, but in actuality just rambles about nothing for twenty minutes.

Socks

I don't know what you mean.

Regardless, it's over. The final episode went up yesterday.

The witness is shit, takes too much to beat it and the reward for menial tasks of finding the environmental puzzles is non-existent.

Was pretty nice hearing some psycho western hinduist talk mumbo jumbo for an hour in the game though.

He retweets everything that has to do with his dumb socks, so you get a spam of 20 tweets where you're looking at his stretched out face. His twitter is worthless because other than that he posts memes. No thoughts, opinions, just memes.

came here to post this, literally, word for word.

ITT:
People on a shitpost thread complain about a person shitposting on another shitpost social network.

>started his youtube career by praising Gone Home
But he was releasing videos for almost a full year before that happened.

His downfall began from his 15 minute video rant about Trump out of nowhere.

>expecting serious posts in 140 characters or less
What the fuck are you even using Twitter for?
Honestly, what do you think that platform is for?

Gone Home can be okay and SJWs can still be bad at the same time :^)

Shilling?

He's yet another e-celeb who thinks he's an authority on anything, so he suddenly spills his political opinions out of nowhere thinking there won't be any repercussions for it.

E-celebs don't understand that they're nobody, nobody cares about their opinions, and they need to keep their mouths shut if they want to keep food on the table.

I use it because majority of Japanese people I like really like twitter. You can use it for something other than posting dumb shit you know.

which video was that?

You can, but there's no mandate about it.

There's no reason to be so butthurt about what George's Twitter feed looks like.
Suck it up.

It's why I said I unfollowed him for the reasons I stated in my first post.

He sounds like he just doesn't want to make videos anymore. All of his recent videos have been absolutely terrible I can tell his heart isn't in them.

He was always poor man's MM.
>MM and George analyze MGS games
>MM talks about gameplay, controls and bosses in MGS
>George talks about superficial shit nobody cares like postmodern themes and artistic intentions
This is your brain on journalism degree

>tfw poor jorj became a gaming jounralist just as both gaming and journalism went to shit

all ecelebs ever do is run their mouths

>I like Anthony Burch
youtu.be/TvNzj0GVMDI?t=7m49s

This.

Does George still lurk Sup Forums? He mentioned that he lurked here years ago in one of his videos

If he did I'm pretty sure he doesn't anymore for obvious reasons.

The fuck are you talkinbg about, he's already self aware about how devoid of authority the whole " Youtube Videogame Critic " thing is. This sounds more like you whining about someone using a public platform to express his opinions in the most harmless way.
Maybe is because he is someone with an audice and you are just a faceless autist screaming at nothing on an anonymous website.

Why would he still lurk here, he can get all the asskissing every e-celeb wants from reddit.

reddit.com/r/superbunnyhop/

Then why does he take himself so seriously?

Yes, that is his reddit page, what about it

TES-

This.

>watch mgr review
>gameplay sucks because it doesn't let you do [thing]
>you actually can but he didn't even look up on the manual/internet how to do it

It's not like MM is any more of an authority when discussing what works and what doesn't in a video game while mindraping the developers to somehow know what their original intentions were supposed to be so he can act as word of God.

Well, you are a nobody and you never shut up.

He literally just released socks with his face on it that some people here were so complaining about. He really doesn't take himself that seriously.

Cringe
youtube.com/watch?v=gNLMDWZY6_A

Why do assholes still think that rhyming will make you anything other than obnoxious?

He is still kind of ok. But I feel like he might have started to think too highly of his own opinions or something.

He should be careful not to grow too full of himself. I am not saying this because he is bad or anything. I am saying this because he still has the chance to remain good.

It goes against the grain so that makes it interesting

Too late. He's trying to establish a cult of personality by selling socks with his fucking face on them.

youtu.be/d5i4j6WlwAc?t=3m54s
Who the fuck ACTUALLY BELIEVES this shit?

So I'm not the only one who felt this way.

What's so controversial about this episode?

He didn't praise the shit out of BotW so now is getting hate from nintenfags like you.

The socks were over the line. He's not what he used to be.

>people are actually mad about meme socks
So this is the power of Sup Forums

He calls Deus Ex on the wiiu the definite version
Regardless of any sort of the performance issues, graphical issues, or playing a fps with a controller, he calls it the fucking definitive version cause you can do shit on the game pad. And he's acting like there's actually a large group of people who believe this also.
Just fucking nah

Who is this for, what demographic wants to buy overpriced neon blue socks with some dudes face on them? Like is it just for the "lol so randumb XD" factor?

He would also take random pot shots at 'Trump voters' in his podcast. It's one thing to make fun of Trump but when you're attacking people for voting for him you look like a bit of a tit.

I never hated his videos, they were a little pretentious and he clearly thinks he's smarter than he actually is but they were nicely edited.
I gave up on him after a couple of podcast episodes, he really comes across as a smug cunt.

t. butthurt cock holster

trump voters don't play video games anyway because they require electricity.

le im with zer xD

BLACKFACE