Tell me user......Have you ever believed his lies?

Tell me user......Have you ever believed his lies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mDcC94UZaz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What lies?

Name one (1) lie Todd has told.

Lies?

youtube.com/watch?v=mDcC94UZaz4

I unironically like the entire Elder Scrolls series. I don't love more recent titles as much as Morrowind, but I love them nevertheless. I'm less of a fan of Fallout than I am of TES but the point is, I am a fan of Todd Howard's video games.

Ive never played skyrim, whats so great about it

*snore*

hey todd i didn't preorder skyrim

The radiant AI E3 demo is right up there with the Killzone 2 reveal for reasons why I never ever trust developer promises.

Sup Forums is right that the game has serious flaws but all of those games are 10/10 when it comes to immersion.

Fallout 4 is boring as fuck and I refunded it like 2 days later

I could never stay mad at Todd. Sure, he's done some things I don't agree with. But come on he's Todd "Fucking" Howard

He created the term Roleplaying Game, and subsequently mastered his own creation. Also he's 6'6" I mean how cool is that?

You know, memes aside Todd at least seems like a nice guy. It's a shame he shat up fallout and Skyrim.

>he's 6'6"
His dick is, sure. How tall is the guy though?

W-what? Stop messing around anons...let me see your libraries

I believed him for Oblivion. I was hyped as FUCK. Then I played the game for about 15 hours like... "uh... uh....". It was a piece of shit, except the boner and unicorn mods. And then Skyrim was shit, and Fallout 3 was shit. Fallout 4 was kinda alright.

This is going to get alot of replies

Did you like Morrowind?

WAKE UP YOU BITCH

Such an awful string of opinions

How to play Bethesda games
>Get game
>Install sex dungeon mods
>Profit

Best company at creating engines for sex games.

Well, Oblivion certainly isn't shit, but it's the weakest Elder Scrolls game. I mean for me that's like comparing pussy, blowjobs, and anal, I love them all so if I named a least favorite, it wouldn't mean I didn't still think it was amazing. But Morrowind > Daggerfall* > Skyrim > Oblivion for me. The * means "if you can ignore all the fucking bugs".

Hey Todd check this out

I liked watching my friend play it, I guess? It's really clunky, but the "heart" is cool. I like stuff like Baldur's Gates and Gothics, but Elder Scrolls never connected with me.

Such an awful string of opinion

No, because Todd has never lied about anything.

Only once. Never fucking again

Even morrowind is tedious without mods

>Jogging somewhere
>Oh you've run out of stamina time to walk slowly till it regenerates.

>Fight rat
>Miss,Miss,Miss,Miss,Miss,Hit

I played as a pure caster because of that.

I know shitposting is funny, but why would you go so far to make me sad? Well, you succeded, user...

no but I still buy most of todd '5 foot god' howards vidya as does most of Sup Forums, contrary to what they would like you to believe

Reason I asked about Morrowind is that if you didn't like it, I was going to say it sounds like you're just not a fan of the genre at all. It's very easily my favorite but they're not for everybody.

I bought fallout 4 used either a year ago or last september for the ps4. My expectations weren't high, but exploring fallout 3 the first time years ago was really cool. And I thought maybe it would be something like New Vegas.

it was definitely the sequel to fallout 3. I just got bored after awhile, everything felt the same and having a character with a speaking voice felt needless in a game that's about playing out a role in the post apocalypse. The plot was...melodramatic, which didn't blend well with the slow as fuck exploration of the wasteland.

Eventually I sold it. I don't know what for. Probably drugs or alcohol.

Shopped, everyone knows bluray is a mighty nippon format that can't be scratched.

I made something for your game user you will like it

You're under arrest. The only way out is to buy Fallout 4 with season pass.

Wait you're not a real policeman.....Are you?

Hmm you remind me of someone...

Todd wouldn't lie this is slander. OP please delete this right now.

>pay $60 to destroy hes own game
>that will teach them

i bet you buy a salad at mcdonals too

>this is slander.
Slander is spoken, written is libel.

I agree with this user here todd howard is a great game dev. You know what we should do user let's buy Skyrim super remastered goty edition. This will show these haters.

SHUT UP TODD. OR SHOULD I SAY SOD

haha you've mistaken user look at me closely i have mustache Todd Howard is beautifully clean shaven. How can you explain this?

There is only one explanation i'm not Todd Howard.

>Oblivion was shit
>Fallout 4 was kinda alright
Opinion discarded

I have the power to see through all lies...And this man is no liar.

Silly Todd! Glasses aren't made for nipples!

Wow this Todd guy must be tough to accept so much hate but still produce quality games for only 60 dollars! I'll make sure to buy the Fallout 4 season pass for my husband's son and support a great developer.