>2017
>still no American high school simulator

Other urls found in this thread:

columbinegame.com/
berkeleyprep.org/page
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So it'd be like Hatred except you're an NPC?

High School fucking sucks.

I wanted to get shot I'd just go to the ghetto and scream NIGGER!

Pretty sure thats what Life is Strange is...

Don't need to leave school for that

It looks so comfy though.

I'd think the devs would have a charter school playthrough were I need to take 2 hour bus rides to school to help senator keeps the nigs away from the decent people.

But there are countless first-person shooters.

LiS nailed the feeling in the first episodes.

*bullies your path*

Good game, but I didn't like the prep school feeling. Bully 2 should be set in a more suburban context.

it wouldn't be comfy

>what is gta san andreas

Yeah, like I really want to simulate dealing with aggressive, show-off niggers trying to be "alphamales" and girls that are out of my league teasing me and giving me false hope. Those few years of cancer were more than enough.

First post. Best post.

Because American high school isn't as interesting as anime makes Japanese high schools.

the majority of american high schools don't look anything like this. this is a rich school for spoiled brats.

What's up with those fancy ass buildings? They're highschool kids, the little shits can barely clean their own ass, they don't need them.

This looks like a high school in a wealthy area most likely near the coasts. I'm pretty sure 90% of schools will look nothing like this.

Some of these schools I'm finding look better than my university department building.

American's don't feteshize high school either. It's something we all hated the entire time we were there and couldn't wait to get out.

Japan on the other hand looks back at school as their glory days when they didn't have soul sucking jobs, major depression, and an increasingly asexual population.

It exists, it's called Life is Strange

>American's don't feteshize high school either.

That's not true, there was a time when tons of comedies were set in American high schools.

My fucking highscool was built where a prison was because it was too unsafe for the prisoners.

>American's don't feteshize high school either. It's something we all hated the entire time we were there and couldn't wait to get out.
The first few American Pies are literally that

Honestly, unless you've gone to a private school these are nothing like the typical campus. Luckily I got a fuckload of financial aid and went to an academy that looks fuckin radical.I do support the idea of comfy fancy school settings though.

>It's something we all hated the entire time we were there and couldn't wait to get out.
top projecting lad

>>>columbinegame.com/

Empty sunlit high school football fields are charming.

>Hey, CJ? Tell me why I didn't finish high school.

get the fuck outta here

Life is Strange

berkeleyprep.org/page

High school was probably the worst time of my life desu

I really, really hope college will be better

>he never played Bully

>i'm the real deal fool
>oh jeh
>a genius

high school in japan is soul sucking as well its just that they actually had souls left to suck at that point

>Bully 2 in public highschool
>you bully a kid
>they kill themselves a few days later
>you get sentenced to life for involuntary manslaughter
>game over

Isn't LIS set in college?

I have to agree with ya, it's so warm feeling and you can just feel the spirit that is displayed there. My school again, the entire campus is basically surrounded by the woods, it feels so damn fresh out there you wouldn't believe it

There isn't really any meaningful difference.

It honestly didn't feel like a high school simulator, probably because of how cliché it was. However, modern Rockstar would nail it if they ever decide to make a sequel.

>tfw all through out highschool I hated it
>now at 26 I miss it

i feel you, but middle school was way worse for me. At least in high school people would just ignore you for the most part. Middle school was bully central.

>you get sentenced to life for involuntary manslaughter
Show me three cases in the past ten years where a person responsible for a suicide got more than community service.

the mc girl looks like 15

>It's something we all hated the entire time we were there and couldn't wait to get out.

spotted the anime watching loser

it was all your own fault for being so unlikeable

pretty sure i've been here in Skate 3

I thought they released the definitive one thirty years ago.

I disagree, LiS feels nothing like high school, it feels like a special school for art students. I mean, that's what it was, right? It resembled a small specialized school and not a high school.

So is high school in America really as awful as some people make it sound? Because looking back I personally had a fantastic time in high school.
>had a gf
>would go out to clubs
>dude weed lmao
>never cut class because teachers would constantly not show up
>drinking

I mean sure it turns out that I really don't enjoy any of the above but I suppose the real High School Experience™ was the friends I made along the way.

Hahahaahahahaha How The Fuck Is Bullying Even Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From Them Like Nigga Punch Them In The Face Hahahaah

It's great as long as you're at least upper middle class and an 8/10.

Gee user, its like different people had different experiences in high school

It was a high school for art students if I recall correctly. But it's the closest a game has come.

Lovely gameplay, wrong setting.

>Middle school I want to die
>Bully gets to a point where I care so little that I improve myself just to spite everyone
>Get in shape
>High school starts
>No one ever talks to me any more
I think I won?

user, Its just a video game.

this is my local high school. i want one set here

>>still no American high school simulator
Go play any indie vignette game if you really want an American high school theme simulator. The cancer would be horrible unless you get to shoot up the school, or bully faggots.

It'd be boring as fuck, 50% of the students would be degenerates who fuck everything and the other 50% shut-ins with helicopter parents. The only activities would be studying or sex, with the monthly sports game. Also, watching the older teachers get depressed as they watch their unions be crushed is distressing.

I don't know why nonamericans think american schools are fun places to be.

If you're a pathetic outcast that doesn't have posture for shit then yeah I guess it is as bad as it sounds, but then again where are we. I had relatively strict parents and didn't have a license by the time I graduated so I missed out on a small chunk of the overall High School Experience™, but it wasn't bad at all.

I don't know what you experienced but there were a ton of ugly dudes that people loved, they just weren't pussies that let themselves be crippled by their bad genes.

And if you think you won you probs did, good job user

I don't want my character to get shot whilst i'm playing Persona 5

That I understand, but I'm a complete nerd and just generally a loser so by all rights I should have suffered in high school. I'm wondering if that's just a phenomenon in America.

It's because they don't see those parts. They see what they see in movies and on TV. Growing up I always wanted to go to a suburban high school, and then when I went to one I couldn't wait to get out.

>I don't know why nonamericans think american schools are fun places to be.

Hollywood.

You just described Bully and that game was fucking awesome.

>tfw I'm a high school teacher and I have a legal obligation to report any student who makes threats of any kind
>theres a couple groups of kids that do edgy shit just for the laughs and I end up having to report him.
>the dumbass staff tells the kid I'm the one who reported him so now he was serious about the gun threat it'll be my class that gets blown to smithereens.
>he only gets suspended for 2 days and has his house searched.
>on a normal day I have one particular 16 year old student that screams "NORMIES REEEEE" whenever he walks into class late and sees everyone staring at him.
>the current fidget spinner craze

You literally can't make this shit up. Give me a high school simulation game where I get to play a Teacher who goes postal on shithead students and you have my money.

Well sweet, I won highschool

That shit is horrible, and the reason why it doesn't work.

>tfw I was so vulnerable and weak that no one even dared to bully me

Step it up fags

You reap what you sow, hope all the holidays are worth it

Does pic related counts? its set in High School

High school was unappealing and boring as fuck for me. It wasn't hell since people here kept to themselves if they didn't like you, but the teachers and the full on incompetence of people running the place pissed me off, even if you're one of those people who gave negative shits about being there. Couldn't wait to get out when I was there and I don't look back now.

I'm actually pretty interested in a high school persona-esque game set in America, France or UK

Just to see how the high school culture from those countries look like

Not the weeb poster. What was fun about highschool was the age not the place.
>YEAH BRO LETS GO TO SCHOOL TO SIT AND LISTEN TO SOME IDIOT TALK ABOUT SHIT NOBODY CARES ABOUT FOR 7 HOURS

Nobody gets bullied but people talk ahit about you behind your back.

>hope all the holidays are worth it
I get paid ~50k a year. If i could give up my holidays to work more then I'd do so in a heartbeat.

just watch the inbetweeners to know what its like in the UK

If you're rich and live in a very upper class area in a coastal place like Miami or LA, then high school seems like the fucking BOMB

>American's don't feteshize high school

You're full of shit, or some foreigner. All my friends still talk about high school, and I didn't even go to the same school as them. I know an old guy in my Uni who still talks about his high school days. My co workers still talk about regretting high school when the high schoolers across the street get out.

GTA V is pretty recent

Has nothing on the middle school I went to. Especially sucks when you're sixth grade

>strip of hallway in the school next to some 7th-8th grader classrooms
>can't use because "6th graders are too noisy"
>the 6th grade lockers are way on one end of the building and some of the classrooms in another building adjacent to the hallway
>it's a long ass walk around the building and using the hallway would be a shitton easier and faster
>you only have 5 minutes to get to your next class

>No one ever talks to me
Well, no, not to bully you. I think you lost in that you never talked to anyone while in shape.

>inb4 I don't care about societal expectations or something edgy like that

In a backwards ass south texas town where everyone's dads buy them ridiculously sized trucks the second they turn 16. Which they immediately use to kill themselves drunk driving, because god knows there's nothing else in that town worth doing.

FPBP

I don't think we played the same game, Bully school is full of psychos and retards and is a thousands times more exciting than real high school.

>GTA V has university location
>doesn't do anything with it

That would make a good game. Happened here too.

How about a Japanese-American High school hybrid?

>this is an actual high school stadium

>Jocks just eating piles of spagetti, no whores around to distract them from gains

Just like real university.

Literally bully intro.

>jocks' clothes look like prison uniform

Pretty sure it was unintentional but I still laff.

forgot pic

I think a game about surviving a school shooting set in a generic American highschool would be pretty fun. You could sneak between classrooms to try and find something to kill the shooter with, or sneak to the principal's office or something to call the cops then wait for them to show up, but I guess for that to work it'd have to be in the early 90's or 80's when people didn't have cellphones.

>tfw my HS days were really fun and I can never relate to all the HS bashing

Is it an American thing?

Why wouldn't you immediately leave out a fire exit?

The setting and atmosphere are some of the most praised aspects of bully. They go perfect with the soundtrack.