So it's been a while now and I'm sure we can all agree that:

So it's been a while now and I'm sure we can all agree that:

Haru > Kawakami-sensei > Lavenza > Chiyaha > Makoto > Futaba > Ann > Takemi > Sae > Hifumi

?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nm4BjRYrsoo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not even close

Haru is pretty great, its even better that she's physically intimate while also being fluffy. There's not enough doujins of her out yet

>Lavenza that high
I haven't tried NG+ yet so maybe something changes there, I dunno. As far as I'm aware she only has about 15 minutes of screentime with about a dozen lines of dialogue and not much in the way of notable personality though, why do you guys like her so much?

Also Sae is simultaneously best and worst girl honestly, for being a complete cunt but then getting better without needing her heart stolen in the end like every other cunt in the game did.

Haru is great but she loses a lot of points for being so poorly implemented in the game. Judging by initial character sketches and her expression in the opening it seems like her character was changed. Probably simplified for lack of time. Her proper introduction is sloppily jammed together with Morgana's brief angsty phase and she doesn't really have much of an arc. Compare this with a character like Makoto or Futaba who have a lot more focus put on them both before and after their awakening, drawing attention to how their ideals and personalities change.

Hopefully in Crimson or whatever the rerelease is called she'll be properly implemented. I still like her romance, it's one of the better ones for sure.

I'd say this:
Makoto>Haru=Kawakami>Tae>The rest
Kawakami would be above Haru but I think reinvigorating her passion for teaching is nice and romancing her fucks with that a little.

The tierlists that have Haru and Kawakami on top tier, then Takemi, Futaba and Ann high, then so on are pretty accurate.

Post yfw daisuki, my trickster

Haru only weakness is how bad and late was introduced to the game, aside of that she's extremely likable.

and nuclear attacks

Which are rare as fuck to the point of it being a better idea to discard the evade nuke skill. Same applies to Makoto and evade psi

Do you think they'd pull a P4G once P5's enhanced rerelease comes out and actually add a 3rd tier persona for each party member?

Haru is gonna get a skill that's charge + concentrate.

Nah, I'm expecting her to get a copy of Naoto's party wide shield spell since she already had both karn shields.

How much sp would it cost? I'd wager that it'd be about 50 since charge and concentrate cost 15 each and the 20 more for the added convenience of using both in one turn.

She's clearly designed to be one of the most offensively oriented characters, so if they do that, it goes to show that Atlus doesn't know what to fucking do with this character.

>Ann that low

No.

WHAT.THE.FUCK.

that's exactly my first gf

atlus stop spying me

I love how Ann's the only girl (other than the cakes) that doesn't lose her spaghetti when it comes to her feelings.

>only grill that tells you she loves you before you tell her and doesn't get awkward.

>giggles like a smug fuck when you say you're planning on getting married when every other grill 404s

I wonder what sort of attacks everyone would get, maybe one character would get a move that deals damage and debuffs every enemy for 1 stat like how Yosuke had mediarama + masukukaja packed into his special.

Just give Yusuke Hassou Tobi.

>Yusuke gets a mini one target hassou tobi
>Its upgrades keep getting less and less hits in while increasing damage
>Eventually just becomes Brave Blade

>finish game
>in middle of New Game Plus
>finish Madarame's palace
>just now remember this remix exists

youtube.com/watch?v=Nm4BjRYrsoo

That's why she's best girl.

A shame she's a girl up against a woman.

>Tae that low

>Tae that low
>Lavenza being on the list when she shows up at the very end, even after Haru
>can't even romance her

No, you shitter. You just wanted to say Haru was best, regardless.

>December
>maxed all confidants aside from the story ones, Iwai, Shinya and Haru
>juggled completing Sojiro and Futaba at the start of the month
>Focusing on Haru, ditched Iwai and Shinya
>rank 8 and she no longer appears after 12/10
Fuck my life, just fuck it.
Will she appear again if I beat Shido's palace with some days to spare?

yeah, you have time. just make sure you drop fortunes on her. and to be sure, visit the temple on days she doesn't appear

>Didn't complete Shido's palace before December
NIGGA

>restarted game
>kamoshida palace
> was going pretty good, think I can probably get through to treasure in one day
>suddenly Berith starts appearing
>Cleave 1 shotting party left and right
>encounters leading to horrific drains on already strained SP

I-I can't remember how I dealt with these guys last time. even through their weaknesses, i can't seem to be doing enough damage fast enough.
should I abandon the idea of doing the palace in a day?

I thought I'd go for more Confidant bonuses before tackling the palace. Normally I complete them the moment the chance arises but not this time.

Who was your least favorite Confidant, and how do you think it could have been done better?

In my first run on hard I was too drained on sp to finish Kamoshida's palace in one day, I had to give up when I reached the central tower before having to go key hunting.

>He didn't buy his old demons out of the compendium
Using a STR build Chernobog and have the high end phys all attack.

Up until Kaneshiro, I'd say he's served me well.
going to have to switch to some mage persona.

I also maxed those confdiants + Ohya last in my first run. Somehow managed to make it in time, maxing Shinya on the very last day I could hang out.

Mishima, honestly wish the writing didn't make him seem so cowardly.

Yeah, he did it, stood up to those dudes, but I didn't need to know he pissed his pants.

i'm not NG+ tho

>MUH EIKO

well damn, can't help you there sempai.

I've only met about 9 of them or so thus far, and I like them all. I hear that the journalist is shit, though.

>Hifumi that low

lets fight dude

With Ohya, make it so that it doesn't only get interesting right at the end. Actually good perks would be nice too.

Hifumi and Makoto.

Excluding the Twins who are just a poor excuse for a Confidant just like Margaret and the Fox were in 4, Ann's was the worst. I would have liked it better if it were about visiting Shiho or if she focused one being an actress or something. As it is, it feels a little all over the place. Makoto's could have used a little bit more downtime, but I still liked it, though I'm biased. Shinya is underrated, I really liked his Confidant.

Marriage tier:
>Haru
>Ann

Femdom tier:
>Takemi
>Sae

Special non-romantic bond:
>Kawakami
>Chihaya
>Lavenza

BEGONE, THOT:
>Hifumi
>Ohya
>Makoto
>Futaba

That's a tier list I can get behind.

Better than OPs

Wrong
It goes Futaba > Hifumi > Haru > the rest

Strongly disagreed, but the Special non-romantic bond section is almost on point, just put Tae in there.

Ohya is the only good girl that Persona has had since Persona 1.

Switch Ann and Chihaya and this list is perfect. Takamaki is just too good of a bro to saddle down.

Wrong. Ann would make an excellent wife.

Part of me doesn't doubt that but to the rest of me Ann's that perfect bro-tier girl who you can swear like a sailor around or knock back a couple of beers with without romance being a part of it.

Mishima, hate that dude.

Also I thought the get smoked kid was a girl when I saw his portrait :/

>Lisa
>Maya
>Chie

I don't understand this mindset at all. I think Ann's pretty boring so i don't consider her bro-tier or wife-tier, but if you can be so comfortable around a girl and have such a good time then why do you consider that a reason why you shouldn't date them? It's the same with Futaba and the whole little sister thing, though I don't consider Futaba wife material either.

I was pleasantly surprised by Shinya, I expected him to be the brattiest little shit like that Tower kid in P4 but his Confidant turned out to be one of the better ones.

Why is that all people talked shit about Haru?

I feel like the Twins confidant should be what unlocks the true ending. That's how it seemed like it was going to play out, at least.

If you don't max out their confidant, they obey Igor when he tells them to execute you, you fight and beat them. Fake Igor reveals himself and then strikes the deal that results in the neutral ending.

If you max out their bond, they refuse to fight because of their bond to you and then fuse into Lavenza, revealing the actual Igor and unlock the path to the true ending.

can you date more than one girl throughout a playthrough like in previous games or is it that when you pick one that's it?

They don't or at least they do as much as they do for any other girl, except for maybe Makoto, who gets some extra, and Ohya, depending on your definition of being shit talked.

Switch Kawakami and Haru, then sure.

You can do multiple, but that's fucked up.

I would have been fine with that, I feel like people would complain about it though.

Literal THOT.

Is there some kind of penalty if you romance one girl and finish her line then romance another girl? Can't you not finish a confidant without romancing them?

Cept Kanji got some Ailment skill and Chie got full party Heat Riser despite not having any other buffs.

Haru getting full party barriers isn't that big of a stretch considering she already has barriers. It's not like full party barriers wouldn't be fucking amazing, especially if it's erecting 8 barriers in a single turn.

But that's Futaba in the image

You can friendzone any female confidant and still max them out. You can also romance them all, but the game warns you that you're already in a relationship.

There's no penalty, but there's a bonus scene after Valentine's if you cheat. And you're given a choice whether or not you want to romance a girl, P3 was the only one that forced it.

>Ann's that perfect bro-tier girl who you can swear like a sailor around or knock back a couple of beers with without romance being a part of it.
Isn't that the best kind of relationship?

>BEGONE THOT
how to spot an underage

>Is there some kind of penalty if you romance one girl and finish her line then romance another girl?
No you get rewarded with the funniest scene in the game, the more women you romance the better it is.

My fluffy wife Haru and Kawakami are at the top so ill agree with you

Give her riot gun

But in the end, Kanji got his Charge, right? Didn't play Golden to know anyway. Still 3 full party buff skills in 1 button is pretty busted.

Haru is so buff man, her slink being that late is a crime against humanity

I can get behind this list.

damn, I actually forgot about the rainbow puke.

I wouldn't say that. It's at least decently funny.

/r/ing the webm of Haru firing the grenade launcher like a machine gun

The fuck even is this stupid meme

I like Makoto, dunno why everyone hates her.

It's another black twitter thing like lit or senpai.

Is nothing more hot than corrupting an uppity goody good?

Because like 40% of the fanbase is Makotofags and 60% are resentful of her popularity

>BEGONE, THOT
okay, explain this shit.

The game itself jokes about her being so far removed from social interaction that she comes off almost robotic. Girl's 16 in Tokyo and has never played a video game or has any hobbies outside of the duties forced upon her by the school.

>liking a robot
Why? Is it because you're a robot irl and it clicked with you? I never undetstood how people like such a boring person like that.

>Forced upon you during the story.
>When Makoto is not here, we must ask where Makoto is.
>Pretty much autistic.
>Worst social link in the game.
>Muh 2cool3you bike.
>Her "Aikido" is nowhere to be seen.
>Everyone constantly sucks her dick. As seen when you propose to check the engine room, and no one pays attention to you, then Makoto says "try the engine room?" and everyone is like "wow makoto ur such a genius".

It's a mix of people who actually don't like her and contrarians that are mad that she tops every poll.

update

beriths fucking hate brainwash and sleep

cleared palace in one day, Yosh

She's alright. Though as the most popular, she's obviously going to have the loudest fanbase, the loudest haters, those who hate her solely because of her fanbase, those who use her as bait or some unholy mix of the above.

All in all I wouldn't judge anything by their fanbase or hatebase.

>When Makoto is not here, we must ask where Makoto is.
They also do that for Ryuji though.

I want you. Please be mine. Poke me with that needle and call me your little guinea pig, I NEED it.

Thot is short for "that ho over there"

I don't get it either

>tfw if Haru was introduced earlier she would beat Makoto in the polls, but people just get too attached to the cast before she arrives

Of course people are going to be a little upset. You basically have the most White Bread character being touted around while characters with much more to get invested into are being snubbed. And you can't even blame the "First Girl" effect because somehow she beat out Ann.

>And you can't even blame the "First Girl" effect because somehow she beat out Ann.
Ann still technically has more lines according to some user that did a count of all lines for party members, but that's only by virtue of being in the group from the very first arc.