I am working for a small company I am in a team that is translating the mgs 6 script

I am working for a small company I am in a team that is translating the mgs 6 script

ask me anything

Is it better to actually cook a french toast with butter or regular oil?

Not OP but there's rarely ever a reason not to use real butter over synthetic anything. So just use butter.

use a toaster like a regular person and not cook them

Fake as fuck thread, how are you going to work on Metal Gear if you don't even know what a french toast actually is.

Pack it up boys.

>putting french toast in a toaster and not frying it from scratch
I'm calling the cops.

Lard in a cast iron is your best bet. Save some bacon fat, get that shit smoking hot in a cast iron and make yourself some french toast (Or pancakes) You'll get a delicious crispy outside, and a fluffy inside every time.

Hi I love to meme and lie on an anonymous image board ask me anything

Ps4 exclusive

Sounds good, wil try with pancakes since i don't like to accompany french toast with anything, thanks pal.

o xbox

OP here

thats not related to the topic at hand
ask a question about the game

who died and made you king?

>ANOTHER fucking game about muh Big Bossu

If there was another game it should be about SOLID SNAKE.

Cooking with bacon grease makes everything taste like bacon. Which is great but I feel like you're missing out on the full pancake/french toast experience.

>mgs trans guy
I appreciate you user.

Most of the people in that picture are dead fyi. At least use a better image when trolling

I had considered this as well still willing to give a try but not to become my main method of course.

That's why i'm asking if i should us cooking oil or butter on a "standard" french toast.

NO

THATS NOT OP.

Hey Sup Forums white guy here that likes eating ass AMA

Is it better to actually cook a french toast with butter or regular oil?

Anything interesting happening to solid snack is in the games that exist already. Biggo bossu still has room for before MG1 and MG2, even though TPP was supposed to fil that, there's still a couple years to fill

> The Fall of Big Boss
If you are gonna LARP at least do it well. Kojima would never use such an uninteresting name like that.

High temps makes the butter burn but for french toast I would think butter would be perfect

>konami would use a "small company" for translating a high profile game
L O L E
O
L
E

imagine if MGSVI happened and ended up being better than V