Those fucking faggots that made the Squillium OP leave

>those fucking faggots that made the Squillium OP leave

Trigger did trigger huh

How new are you?

Was going to post it in the last thread but it died just as I was about to
"Finished" that Ace Combat one, finished in quotes because I'm still not 100% on the clutching hand. Had no idea what the fuck to do for it so I had to get creative, I think it could work.

I gotta admit that aside from the obvious conflicts, Sup Forums can come up with some of the better collective efforts on this website.

Why didn't these faggots cry when Aku was rejected yesterday?

I'll save it just in case you don't see the next thread, I will give you credit.
Fuck off.

Thanks bud

Can't let one fucking squillium you don't like get through can you?

You got it buddy.

what did i miss?

How about people stop trying to get Sup Forums shit into the collage

I was working on one for two hours and the autism shitfit you faggots caused other anons and I to have to wait on another OP tomorrow which we may or may not get to see.

I told you to shut up.

Some user with nice intentions posted the main girl from little witch academia that he draw himself that he wanted to be added to the collab
All hell broke loose due to people going "LOL FUCKING WEEB SHIT"

Anyone got the original transparent squilliam?

The image was almost already done and OP wanted more images.
If 2 non vidya images ruins the whole image for you then I don't know what to say

>Reddit-tier autism
Quit making ebig content and discuss video games. Good riddance.

>come to the video games board
>post other boards shit, without even relating to board culture

What the fuck does Spongebob have to do with E3? I've been seeing this shit for years and never understood it.

Cheers!

Weren't there some vidya related squilliams that weren't in yet?

It's a meme you dip

>come to the squillium thread
>start making up a bunch of rules and vetoing shit because it triggers you

Yes, check the thread.

Yes? This is fucking e3 where all boards come together and celebrate a time of shitposting. Every fucking sticky during e3 someone posts that fat guy in a orange suit and you have every single board replying to it. It doesn't matter what fucking board shit comes from anyway unless it breaks the god damn board rules and there is already a majority of video game Squiliams. It has been like this since every single fucking time these collabs happen, shit from other boards get added in. Speaking of there is already shit from other boards in the current collab image before all hell broke lose so you complaining about adding non vidya now is absolutely fucking retarded.
Yes those should have been added in I don't know why they were

Of course but that happens every thread. They're (usually) then reposted in the next thread to be noticed and added.

>make an everything has to be vidya rule
>include jojofaggotry and shitty memes

I'm just glad both of mine got in

But Squillium is from a Sup Forums show.

>come to a squillium thread
>make 5 OG content
>bunch of other anons make strictly vidya stuff
>it gets fucked with because everyones autism is released
Also that isn't true about the all boards thing. If you look at past collabs you will see that cross-board content is at a minimum.

Sup Forums used to shit out OC until redditors took over. Now we have zombified shit like pepe and wojak being posted every minute of the day.

Again why didn't these fags cry when Aku was rejected? At least Aku has been in a fucking game, Scaramouche hasn't.

>Sup Forums is never/barely here for past collabs
>2017 rolls around and Sup Forums acts like they've always been there and contributed

>Also that isn't true about the all boards thing. If you look at past collabs you will see that cross-board content is at a minimum.
I know which is why complaining about adding 2 crossboard squiliams that people worked hard on, on an image that is tripe the size is fucking retarded.
If those two got added instead of people going ape shit then the image would still have a massive vidya majority

Pepe and Wojak are in critical condition when it comes to it's lifespan, but they are still Sup Forums's.
Tell me, what year did you start browsing 4ch?

>caring this much about a shitty reddit meme and a shitty collage
The lot of you should probably go back to r/gaming if you're this upset.

Here's the first one: 2014

I'm assuming it's because OP had Scaramouche in the collage for a bit before removing him.

No I agree, but the Sup Forumsfags are still annoying though as there are barely any spots left when lots of vidya content is coming through.

I just wanted Spring Man's face to be visible, dammit

Gonna try and get OP to fix up all of the layering issues once the collage is finished, don't worry

>2007
2006 here.

Can someone post Spring Man's edit? I really really like that edit.

will you ever stop crying about special treathment?

>start browsing in 2008
>still get called newfag sometimes

I don't have anything saved any longer. Had a folder that had all the best EFGs, but that's long gone.

So it the picture done I put one in, and I'm ready for the E3 Roadbus from last year

This isn't about video games user. Sorry but you've got to delete this post.

>EFGs
Checks out, glad I'm not alone.